• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sonic match was originally Shadow VS Reimu but I switched to Sonic because it turns out Shadow assblasted her (stomped) hard, so you have an idea of how this is gonna go

The Sonic match was originally Shadow VS Reimu but I switched to Sonic because it turns out Shadow assblasted her (stomped) hard, so you have an idea of how this is gonna go
But that's before Reimu got these goodies abilities (some upgrade) it should be different now.

Well, Shadow resists sealing, got invulnerability back and is Half 2-C so Reimu is gonna have it hard.

Killing Reimu is a no go due to her passives fate and prob hax tho, both is gonna have it hard. Chaos Control EE is a no go.

Shadow can try to incap, and people have argued that Super Shadow can damage someone that is higher dimensional (Solaris).

Meh im not sure if FN is even higher dimensional and we should make a CRT to change it on her profile. I've seen Hecatia gaming argued that it's 2B range.

I'm honestly leaning towards incon on this one, especially when it comes to Reimu in Fantasy Nature vs Super Shadow. Neither seem to have a reliable method to take the other down, and both have defenses too difficult for the other to properly bypass. It could lean towards Reimu if Fantasy Nature is able to outlast SS and take him out in base form, though ? That would be an exceedingly long time though, as super forms can last up to a week based on Sonic Advance lol. But considering Fantasy Nature doesn't have a set time limit and could go on indefinitely, that wouldn't quite matter either. Ultimately it seems like Reimu would just have to wait out Shadow's Super Form, as she'd be completely unable to bypass his durability in super, and he neggs her major durability bypassing methods, but should have the AP and necessary capabilities to take him down once he's in base form.

Also just to note, Reimu's Fantasy Nature is NOT higher dimensional, it's outside of those ideas. Fantasy Nature has Reimu float outside of existence/reality and becomes untouchable that way, and to my knowledge, Shadow's ability to damage higher dimensional creatures like Solaris wouldn't apply to something that exists outside of reality such as that. Add on Reimu's fate and probability manipulation to protect her from any potential killing blows when she's not in Fantasy Nature and Shadow has near no opportunities to even lay a hand on Reimu.

I have no idea how potent Reimu's conceptual manipulation is either, but that could be another big thing in her favor.

I'd say Incon, though with a lean towards Reimu edging out in the end.

How does Fantasy Nature work? Does Reimu just float outside of conventional reality to make her immune against normal attacks? If so, I don’t see why this is better than being higher-dimensional like Solaris who doesn’t require the universe to exist, particularly since Shadow can also attack their consciousness. Unless someone can further clarify the functions behind that ability, then Shadow should be able to bypass Fantasy Nature.

How does Fantasy Nature work? Does Reimu just float outside of conventional reality to make her immune against normal attacks? If so, I don’t see why this is better than being higher-dimensional like Solaris who doesn’t require the universe to exist, particularly since Shadow can also attack their consciousness. Unless someone can further clarify the functions behind that ability, then Shadow should be able to bypass Fantasy Nature.
Reimu is unable to be defeated by any method in her verse, rendering even conceptual abilities such as Yukari's boundary hax useless, should signify that Fantasy Nature is also beyond concepts.

Reimu is unable to be defeated by any method in her verse, rendering even conceptual abilities such as Yukari's boundary hax useless, should signify that Fantasy Nature is also beyond concepts.
Well if Fantasy Nature can resist conceptual abilities then yeah Shadow can’t touch it.

Ye for Kirbonic’s reasons pretty much, although I’d add that fate manipulation may not be as beneficial on Reimu’s part as Solaris also had it whom Shadow defeated.

does reimus fate manip bend fate to her victory? if so, do we know if solaris' fate manip does the same thing? because his explanation is vague, he just has fate hax becuz he was stated to

They are rings in the literal end of time, they seem to just appear when a super form is around
The literal end of time, in Sonic's verse. This would be taking place in the Dream World in Touhou's verse, not really an applicable reason for more rings to appear unless Shadow has the ability to summon more ring boxes into the fight, and rings are typically used more for a gameplay function when it comes to Super Forms in the games, considering Sonic was able to hold his Super Form for around a week iirc in Advance with no sign of collecting more rings. Plus it seems more fair overall as it's both characters would just have to deal with what they immediately have. It's not like Reimu's gonna be getting refills on her Ultramarine Elixir or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back