• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touhou General Discussion Thread 2: 17.5 Edition.

Nice.

I'd like to be able to respond myself since I know some things are gonna be kinda controversial, but I got 11 days left until I can do that :v

So what the **** happen here? 1-A Touhou is a thing now?

Christ, the wanking…
lol. lmao.

Do you even have anything constructive to add or are you just gonna keep bitching like everybody else who thinks Touhou is wanked? Because as far as I'm concerned, the people here who are seen as 'wanking' Touhou are the only ones who've been bothering to actually try to fix the verse.

I am not particularly knowledgeable in what qualifies for 1-A, but IIRC the Dream World is essentially the collective unconscious, which I think can be 1-A under the right circumstances.

Preferably you should ask Guardian_Doge or Hecatia_Gaming about this since they seem to be doing 1-A revisions of their own.

For the record, i don't believe in 1-A Touhou as well, but i'm not going to mindlessly accusing the folks who working on it as wank, joke or not
Seeing peoples who do this made me feels annoyed

I would like to said my argument, but then I have to dive into this bullshit that got me banned in this wiki in the first place, and for the better part of my heart I really don’t want to, just venting around here. It’s just part of my discontent back from when Touhou is still in the “reasonable” part of tier 7-6, and when the only unrealistic thing were normal human somehow being tier 7 and move FTL because they beat fairy.

Still though, since there is still no proof that Dream World could be leading to tier 1-A stuff (the cosmology of Touhou is still not really explained in the first place, at least sufficient enough to go to tier 1 stuff, IMO) I wouldn’t try to make that here, same as everyone else.

I mean, I never said we'd be jumping into 1-A right away. We have way too much shit to do before then in regards to tiering, not even considering the non-tiering related stuff.

Like realistically we'll be scaling the god tiers to 2-B, then maybe 2-A, then retry L1-C/H1-C with better arguments, and then see where to go from there. And by the time all that shit resolves it'll probably be like 4 months from now lmao

I would like to said my argument, but then I have to dive into this bullshit that got me banned in this wiki in the first place, and for the better part of my heart I really don’t want to, just venting around here. It’s just part of my discontent back from when Touhou is still in the “reasonable” part of tier 7-6, and when the only unrealistic thing were normal human somehow being tier 7 and move FTL because they beat fairy.

Still though, since there is still no proof that Dream World could be leading to tier 1-A stuff (the cosmology of Touhou is still not really explained in the first place, at least sufficient enough to go to tier 1 stuff, IMO) I wouldn’t try to make that here, same as everyone else.
The way you "vented" beforehand could very easily have landed you into a situation you now state you don't want. Launching an attack on a person expressing their opinions on Touhou's cosmology is a far cry from how people should really engage in these sorts of discussions especially considering you prefer avoiding what I believe would be an altercation. It was nice that it didn't develop into an unpleasant situation, but I would still like you avoid behaving like that again, at least in this thread.

Also Mokou even admitted that the sort of evidence they gathered, likely, would not have been enough to have gotten Touhou to Outerverse level in the first place. They would need to gather more information for that situation. It would be best to just leave them exploring the possibilities in regards to that.

The way you "vented" beforehand could very easily have landed you into a situation you now state you don't want. Launching an attack on a person expressing their opinions on Touhou's cosmology is a far cry from how people should really engage in these sorts of discussions especially considering you prefer avoiding what I believe would be an altercation. It was nice that it didn't develop into an unpleasant situation, but I would still like you avoid behaving like that again, at least in this thread.

Also Mokou even admitted that the sort of evidence they gathered, likely, would not have been enough to have gotten Touhou to Outerverse level in the first place. They would need to gather more information for that situation. It would be best to just leave them exploring the possibilities in regards to that.
Yeah, almost forgot how defensive people can be in here (that how I got my ban after all, being too defensive and stubborn before it got out of hand).

It's that time of year again.
unknown.png

In regards to RVR, maybe we should put more focus on collaborative CRTs so we don't end up with 5 CRTs running at the same time. Never hurts to be more organized.

In regards to RVR, maybe we should put more focus on collaborative CRTs so we don't end up with 5 CRTs running at the same time. Never hurts to be more organized.
Wait... there's five CRTs going on? Isn't there a cap that says there shouldn't be more than three going on?

I think so, yeah.

Though tbf 2 of the CRTs are basically accepted sans one slightly controversial addition for each so once we get those out of the way we can probably add everything and close them.

Back