• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Touch Our Food And We'll Kill You - Erza Scarlet VS Ben Tennyson

Status
Not open for further replies.
ben is too versatily for Erza thats kinda weird to see... i vote for for Erza via durabilty negation with nakagami starlight and wing blades abilty to by pass any defence so its attack cant be blocked also Erza could destroy him with hundreds of swords just falling on him like poor Acno-chan.

also its 5-1 as Luca didnt vote he asked a question.

WilliamShadow said:
ben is too versatily for Erza thats kinda weird to see... i vote for for Erza via durabilty negation with nakagami starlight and wing blades abilty to by pass any defence so its attack cant be blocked also Erza could destroy him with hundreds of swords just falling on him like poor Acno-chan.

also its 5-1 as Luca didnt vote he asked a question.
How does the nakagami even work? I never understood the whole cutting through space thing

Ben via several powers and master control that help him to changes into various hax aliens, such as Toepick or Pesky Dust. Upchuck can also eat all of her armor and sword by the way.

Unless she has "Stup*d Nakama Powers", whoops.

wank for upchuck should seriously stop lol as he can get destroyed but hunderds of sword easily or while distracted from them Erzy just hits him with something else the end.

Kambing what do you want to understand she cuts space with that attack and for so it ignores durbilty and one shots in this case.

@ Will

Has Erza one shot everything when she's in her Nakagami armor? Also, how does cutting through space make you ignore durability? Care to explain the mechanics? (Not questioning just genuinely curious) Because following that logic she could one shot almost every character in fiction.

@TeenAngel

Ben has like at most 4 years of experience but Erza's had her powers for far longer I'm pretty sure (AFAIK she's 19) but thanks for the input

Putting the very last nail in the coffin, Ben for many reasons above. (Hell, even me doesn't have others reasons anymore, you guys tells almost every reasons, lol.)

@Knight

I'm not sure if I can just add it by myself though, don't you need like a staff member to approve first?

thanks for the help.

So can I add immediately after I post it in the thread or do I have to wait from some kind of feedback? From what I see in that thread there isn't much feedback tho

In a case like this where it's 9-1 you can go right ahead and add it. Other matches that are closer ( Ex: 7-5 ) then you'd need to wait 24 hours before adding anything.

But I believe Erza's profile is locked so you'll need an admin to add the results.

Well you'd post this thread into the versus match up requests and write the score ( In this case it'd be 9-1 ) if you'd like i could just ask an admin to add this for you

@Kamb.

Answering your question, cutting through space ignore durability because you cut everything that is between that space.

@Knight I'd appreciate that, thanks :) (I've already posted it in the thread as well)

@New I still don't completely get it but it's a little clearer now thanks. Doesn't that mean Erza could potentailly beat even supes or goku with speed equalized? (does it work on intangibles?)

Umm, so Ben wins this one, I've requested it be added to the profiles but no one's said anything. What do I do now?

Is that hard to just the check the profiles to see if it's added? Gosh...

Also, if some admin sees this please close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back