• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tornado of Terror vs Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@J-Man

1) The same can be asked regarding why you think it would work flawlessly on Doffy when she has only successfully pulled it off on opponents of 7-A or lower tier, which is statistically ~0.00016% as strong as Doflamingo (without using haki) when looking at low end 7-A.

2) Their starting distance would have to be a maximum of 4 kilometers going by Standard Battle Assumptions, which is still within Doflamingo's range. Tatsumaki kiting when speed is equalized is a non-factor unless she does something to hinder his movement. Also, considering their starting distance is 4km, and they are inside a city, Doflamingo has the advantage via Kenbunshoku, and Tatsumaki likely doesn't know where he is, even if she begins thrashing the entire battle-field to destroy him. It could very well turn into Tatsumaki vs Black Knight for the vast majority of this. She has absolutely NO clairvoyance ability, unlike Doflamingo, who can see events transpiring all over Dressrosa as shown during the middle section of the arc.

3) You act as though Tatsumaki would INSTANTLY know everything about Doflamingo's powers, when that's ridiculous, and biased. They both go into this without prior knowledge.

4) Spam tk for 30 minutes? 30 minutes? a) that's not even impressive, and b) where is that even stated? You can't use Cinematic time, btw.

@Blanked - I'm curious where she has shown the ability to multi-task like this. Would she be able to hold Doflamingo in her TK while also stopping his waves of threads? Doflamingo wouldn't be dividing his attention to defense and using the threads to fight back. He's never been displayed having to focus on manipulating his awakening, bird-cage, or black knight. two of those were practically shown as being second nature to him.

Okay but can you prove his willpower is comparable to or above any of the people she's stomped?

Ya do know only a single one of her attacks has ever mentioned to have anything to do with willpower right? Everything else is unrelated, including telekinesis.

How is he gonna rell himself away from where she's tossing him? Ya saying he can overcome her power and actually redirect himself completely while going against it? Because he can't, he's too weak, even for a casual Tatsumaki.

You asked for her stamina, I never said it was better, not like it matters.

Her range with TK is kilometers and her barier is active regardless, so using TK on him and couple of kilometers of threads is not really a problem... I mean the monster association is huge.

Those are nice examples, but it's also true that he wasn't costrected to concentrate himself under huge pressure of TK like he would in this case. Also remember that she can causally throw meteors at him as well.

It's almost Fujitora vs Doflamingo.... Wait Tatsumaki vs Fujitora? That would be great!

@Blanked don't you dare- but low key the title for that would be perfect as "A blind old man and a midget fight."

@J

1) I have a feeling I literally don't need to explain this. Take a look into Conquerors Haki and how's it obtained. There's no question that Doffy has much stronger will than anyone Tatsumaki has faced ( Other than Saitama.)

2) Yes actually, considering it'll be weakened due to his massive will power and since he can literally attach his strings to another cloud and remove himself off the chunk of land she's tossing.

Why bring up stamina, then? If it ever turns into a battle of attrition, Doflamingo absolutely destroys in that front.

You're asking if Doflamingo has strong willpower? O boy...

The point I'm making is that Tatsu's TK isn't going to outright throw him away, especially if he uses haki to bolster his defenses. If she does manage to throw him away from the battle field, he can come right back. You can't BFR someone if they can return to the battle field within a week. Throwing him into space is going to be even harder, especially when he's going through the Stratosphere. He can throw off a lot of threads to catch himself, like he usually does against opponents who try to send him flying.

If Tatsumaki ever figures out that he is undoubtedly using the clouds to use his threads in the air, then yes, she can poof the clouds away and blast him to space (which would kill him), as long as she isn't throwing other objects up with him, because he can use those with his threads as well. Sending him to water (another weakness she doesn't know about) could also end it. I merely find these outcomes unlikely given her straight-forward approach and lack of analytical abilities.

@Blanked - I'm pretty certain Doflamingo could turn any projectile into threads.

Fujitora vs Tatsumaki does seem like a more fitting battle, though. Guess someone has to make it.

Ihave actualy, your logic doesnt work. Theres nothing to use to return to to fight her when EVERYTHING is being sent into space or being fflung all around like crazy

Considering WOG states she can kill golden? They work on others (it also worked on Saitama, albiet barely, she managed to vibrate his body and lift him 5 feet above the ground, and he's so far above anything in one piece, so technically no, she used it on people in her tier or above). But confirmation she could kill golden at her best is good enough.

Why would she need to know? Tk-ing everything works regardless of if she knows or not.

Well it sure as hell wasn't 1 minute, and nkt everything is cinematic time, especially when nothing implies it is. assuming we take out all fight scenes, its probably around there, no reason to asumme it's less. And you act as if this battle would last hours, it wont, it'll last maybe like 3 or 4 minutes at most.

CinCameron20 said:
@Blanked - I'm pretty certain Doflamingo could turn any projectile into threads.

Fujitora vs Tatsumaki does seem like a more fitting battle, though. Guess someone has to make it.
I made the match so fast even flash couldn't follow me.

AquaWaifu said:
Ihave actualy, your logic doesnt work. Theres nothing to use to return to to fight her when EVERYTHING is being sent into space or being fflung all around like crazy

Alright, now don't even get me started. Tatsumaki isn't sending EVERYTHING into space. Now that's just a massive NLF. And I'm pretty sure you haven't since I've gone over how her TK will not be as effective since it's countered with strong wills. So yeah nice try.

And you didn't read the fact only.one.technique has anything to do with willpower, tk isn't one of them.

Is it a NLF? She's sent dozens of city blocks flying simultaneously and can to a city sized object. Not really a NLF.

@Aqua keyword. "Barely." And considering in her profile under her weaknesses it states that her TK isn't as strong when used on people with strong wills I'll stick to my argument.

@Aqua -"Barely affect Saitama" You mean do absolutely nothing to, even with hax that didn't do anything? Ridiculous logic. Also, "throwing everything into space". She isn't doing that. Stop wanking, and if the battle-field is destroyed, both opponents can move to another one. She's High 6-C, not 5-B. Stop suggesting otherwise.

Tatsumaki is hot-headed and has a childish personality. Doflamingo's taunts will anger her, and she'll lose focus as she's trying to kill him.

@J-Man - City blocks...? Dear, she can do that all year, and she'll become drained while Doflamingo is still in the atmosphere. In fact, doing all of that will result in her losing sight of him, and he'll tag his Black Knight in, while his real body is hiding.

Yes, I said her TK would affect Doflamingo, but she's not stomping him like she does fodder, as you keep insisting.

Well first off that wouldn't work since Doffy doesn't posses Chi to begin with. Haki cannot be equalized unless it meets very certain conditions. And please post scans and give me proof that that's the only attack linked to will power.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Aqua keyword. "Barely." And considering in her profile under her weaknesses it states that her TK isn't as strong when used on people with strong wills I'll stick to my argument.

you're comparing Doffy to Garou and Saitama

No I'm not. Can you actually read correctly? I never compared them to Doffy. So please, don't put words in my mouth. Thank you.

Tornado for reasons above.

There may be mistakes on the vote counting, but I counted like so:

(3) Doflamingo: CinCameron20 ; KnightofAnnihilation ; Theglassman12 (9) Tornado: PaChi2 ; ScarletFirefly ; Gargoyle One ; Quangotjokes ; TheJ-ManRequiem ; AquaWaifu ; BoomeYang ; Dienomite22 ; Rin Rokudo

Doflamingo - (CinCameron20, Knightofannihilation666, Theglassman12, ZackMoon1234)

4-4/9

Tatsumaki - (Burning Full Fingers (?), ScarletFirefly (?), PaChi2 (?), Gargoyle One (?), TheJ-ManRequiem (?), AquaWaifu, BoomeYang, Dienomite22, Rin Rokudo)

I didn't count Quangotjokes since it seems like his reasoning is top tier. But ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The ones with (?) is ones that I don't know if they're voting or not..

Doflamingo for the reasons above....

ZackMoon1234 said:
Doflamingo - (CinCameron20, Knightofannihilation666, Theglassman12, ZackMoon1234)
4-4/9

Tatsumaki - (Burning Full Fingers (?), ScarletFirefly (?), PaChi2 (?), Gargoyle One (?), TheJ-ManRequiem (?), AquaWaifu, BoomeYang, Dienomite22, Rin Rokudo)

I didn't count Quangotjokes since it seems like his reasoning is top tier. But ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The ones with (?) is ones that I don't know if they're voting or not..

Doflamingo for the reasons above....
Lol what did you want me to say? She restrains him, twist his head off, and throws him into space? I was just pointing out a huge advantage that he couldnt counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back