• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornado of Terror (Tatsumaki) VS Nappa

• Fight Location: Earth
  • Starting Distance: 50m
  • Equalized speed
  • Bloodlusted Nappa
Tatsumaki: 3 (@Coolboy6, @Bernkastelll, @JustANormalPerson01)
Nappa:
Inconclusive:

main-qimg-5bced351913025b5bb5ec5cb82a487cb
a16465d9ee4cc4d7b332f0898b24d51d.png

Last edited:
  • Tornado's lifting strength: Massively above 2.64418473e+21 kg
  • Nappa's lifting strength: Scales to a 571,720.275 kg feat
  • Tornado is 4.6 Quadrillion times stronger.
  • Even if you hyper jerked it and scaled Nappa to Toei feats, he'd still be over 63 million times weaker than Tornado
Nappa physically cannot move his body to preform an attack.

Implies she uses full power from the start which she NEVER does. She literally got STABBED in the hands, electrocuted and nearly killed three times before she went all out to stop the laser.
Also lifting strength shouldn't matter when her telekinesis is not powerful enough to damage Nappa. At all really.

She literally got STABBED in the hands, electrocuted and nearly killed three times before she went all out to stop the laser.
Because she was protecting others and had her attention diverted. When that was no longer an issue she instantly stomped Psykos.

Since this thread doesn't feature random civilians in the way Tornado isn't going to hold back. Though even while holding back she outclassed Nappa's lifting strength by multiple orders of magnitude.

Also lifting strength shouldn't matter
Nappa is physically incapable of moving against her and his durability is entirely reliant on ki amplification.

no they trashtalk tatsumaki pins him with tk thinking she has the upperhand nappa surprises her with his eye lasers and one shot voting nappa don't @ me

Actually not a stomp, nappa starts with his finger nuke attack which destroyed an entire city and was visible from space, so it depends on who pulls off their move first, but I don't think nappa one shots though?

Actually not a stomp, nappa starts with his finger nuke attack which destroyed an entire city and was visible from space, so it depends on who pulls off their move first, but I don't think nappa one shots though?
It is a stomp. Nappa doesn’t use that in a fight.

Pretty sure it’s a 3x difference, not a one shot

Anyway Tats turns Nappa into a living pretzel via that gigantic Lifting Strength difference FRA

Nappa < Base Goku = 1/3 Baseline 5-B = 19.82 Zettatons

Orochi (7.97 Zettatons) < Fused Psykos << Tatsumaki

Nappa has at best a 2.5x AP advantage, he’s not one-shotting anyone here.

Nappa < Base Goku = 1/3 Baseline 5-B = 19.82 Zettatons

Orochi (7.97 Zettatons) < Fused Psykos << Tatsumaki

Nappa has at best a 2.5x AP advantage, he’s not one-shotting anyone here.
Yeah nappa can't one shot, he may still be able to fight though since he doesn't need to move to be able to use ki, so if he spams ki attacks against tatsumaki he would be able to win since her own attacks will be over powered. And I'm pretty sure her telekinesis at most can only hold nappa completely still but not kill him (I think that's how it works anyway, you need AP to do that not just LS). Nappa actually has a really good chance here.

Since when does Nappa spam that attack? And doesn’t that require him to raise his hand, something he won’t be able to do?
1. it's the only thing he can do. 2. that can be done at the start of the battle before getting pinned. 3. he doesn't really need to move his hand, he can shoot ki without moving in an omnidirectional wave. 4. OP blood lusted nappa.

That's only a thing in the webcomic, as far as I know, that weakness does not appear in the manga

It seems that Tatsumaki's profile is not de-composited, since she still has chi manipulation which is webcomic-only, that's why she has it

Actually, since Webcomic stuff is still on the profile isn’t Tatsu’s profile for whatever reason isn’t the following ability a hard counter to Ki users?

Chi/Aura Manipulation: Using her physic powers, Tornado can manipulate the inner energy of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. People with incredibly strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Golden Sperm).

That's only a thing in the webcomic, as far as I know, that weakness does not appear in the manga

It seems that Tatsumaki's profile is not de-composited, since she still has chi manipulation which is webcomic-only, that's why she has it
I don't know, I took it from her weakness section in her profile but the link doesn't work.
Actually, since Webcomic stuff is still on the profile isn’t Tatsu’s profile for whatever reason isn’t the following ability a hard counter to Ki users?

> Chi/Aura Manipulation: Using her physic powers, Tornado can manipulate the inner energy of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. People with incredibly strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Golden Sperm).
She needs feats of controlling energy of someone stronger than her like nappa, which unfortunately she doesn't because nappa technically scales above saitama here. Also I just checked but that's not even on the profile.

Did we look at the same profile?
image0.png
Yeah I reread the profile, it's in the techniques section, I only read powers and abilities. Anyway this shouldn't work against people who can already manipulate their own ki energy let alone someone who is stronger and has just as good ki control if not better (Although the applications of these abilities are different because of the verse power systems so making a comparison is difficult).

Because she was protecting others and had her attention diverted. When that was no longer an issue she instantly stomped Psykos.

Since this thread doesn't feature random civilians in the way Tornado isn't going to hold back. Though even while holding back she outclassed Nappa's lifting strength by multiple orders of magnitude.

Nappa is physically incapable of moving against her and his durability is entirely reliant on ki amplification.
This stupid excuse is literally incorrect. Her 'stomping' of Psykos bodied her in turn. Doing that had incredible backlash.

This is literally plugging your controller in and telling her how to fight. She never uses her full power from the start, didn't do it when Psykos wasn't big enough to threaten the heroes.

Which would be active upon entering the battle. She is literally INCAPABLE of harming him. He's tough enough to take a prolonged beating from Goku who's significantly stronger than him and when focused Vegeta thought the fight would take all day. Tatsumaki's stamina is good for 5 to MAYBE 10 minutes at full power, then she's down to city level.

The issue with this is that most people in Dragon Ball aren't weak willed losers like Darkshine and stronger than her Saiyan saga and onward. Her hard counter gets power cliffed.

INCAPABLE of harming him
The AP gap is as follows: (2.487e+32 / 3) / 3.3381052485662e+31 = 2.48x

She's capable of harming him since the gap isn't some extreme number like 10x. Combined with her being a quadrillion times stronger there's nothing he can do.

stupid excuse is literally incorrect. Her 'stomping' of Psykos bodied her in turn. Doing that had incredible backlash
After fighting for a long time while holding back, which then accumulated damage.

In character against new opponents she almost always goes for a restrain or a psionic twist. The latter Nappa can maybe withstand but the former will completely incap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back