• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama render
Toriko
This discussion was derailed last time so I decided to redo it. Try not to let this one derail too.

My vote goes to Toriko cause he's listed as Moon+ while Saitama is just Moon.

with feats i would say toriko too, he doesnt even need to fight lvl 500 beasts anymore, and now after eating pair he has both of the red demons arms, and the toriko work 659 times bigger than our planet, he surely is moon-lvl+ ^_^

but by hype i still chose siatama, his serious-series (which wasnt so serious at all according to dying-boros) was prabably country lvl+

to be honest, i would want to read a fanfiction of saitama landing in the toriko verse, unfortunatly toriko doesnt really have that much of a fanbase but it is a f*cking awesome fighting story with more power creep than NNT ^_^ (but both are still a really good read) :)

Man I still don't understand why people use Saitama in versus battles. Most fights he loses will probably be invalidated pretty quickly due to how casual he's been so far.

As it is right now, yeah, Toriko wins.

Promestein's right. Saitama is being used way too much in VS battles lately even though everybody knows we can't accurately judge his power level for how casual he always is and that he'll get several boosts in power in the near future.

Regardless, I don't know much about Toriko, but from his profile, he only seems to be equal with a casual Saitama. Actually, Saitama's low-balled stats in his current profile are kinda up for debate since the original webcomic actually has Boros not mentioning the Earth's surface but saying that his beam destroys the whole planet. Of course, Murata's version is also acknowledged by ONE so it depends on how you interpret stuff. But since recently Saitama also said that he could destroy Earth he's either just as strong as Toriko or leagues stronger than him, even when being casual.

Speed-wise, didn't Saitama react (at point-blank range) to Boros' beam which had the speed to cover half the Earth's circumference and disappear in the depths of space in just seconds ? That should easily be ways above FTL.

and that he'll get several boosts in power in the near future.

i dont want to nitpick but saitama wouldnt get power boosts, instead he would need to show a little bit more about his real strength :D

PS: the toriko-world is 659 times bigger than our world, being a planet-earth-destroyer and planet-toriko-destroyer makes a big difference ^_^

@GreatestSin : Lol, well yeah, that's what I meant by saying "power boost". Not a power boost perse but you know what I mean. =P

Accidental Bump:

I think Toriko wins this one if his hype stays true. Even with Saitama's upcoming possible upgrades.

Back