• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs Anilaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Toppo is in Base Form -Both are Bloodlusted/No Morals -Victory is through incapacitation or death.

Toppo_by_k1z45h1-dbuu6cx-0.png

Anilaza_by_naironkr-dbzcz7o.png

I think anilaza's AP gives him the win here. Overpowering the combined might of Universe 7>>>Fighting SSB

Perhaps so... This is my first time making a thread, so I don't know how to downsize the photos, by the way, sorry. I also hope this isn't a stomp, either. They're both Universal.

Toppo just broke the 4th wall

But this matchup probably will be finished with Hakai, and that's a wrap.

He isn't allowed to go into his God of Destruction Candidate form. Probably should've been specific.

Well I haven't watched the latest episode but best Toppo's feat is overpowering Golden Frieza who is SSJB Goku level, while combined strength of U7, around 5 SSJB level characters was needed to match Aniraza.So far Aniraza should be able to win this mid to hard diff.

Still I don't see why editors put Toppo above Aniraza, Toppo is low 2-C here whle Aniraza is 3-A, not even high 3-A, this implies that Toppo is infinitely more powerful than Aniraza if not even more.So either is Aniraza low 2-C ike Toppo or Toppo is 3-A.I personally think that both of them should be 3-A.No one except Zeno and Zamasu yet displayed feat that could put them at low 2-C, even shaking The World Of Void (if we take statements about it's size seriously which we shouldn't, I can explain why) shouldn't be more than high 3-A feat.

Toppo is SSBKKx2 lvl scaling from making Goku go SSBKK. Anilaza is UIO lvl scaling from being stronger than Post-Kefla SSB Goku and the rest of U7 combined.

Toppo in G.o.D stomps. Normal toppo loses. Since G.o.D toppo ain't allowed, Anilaza takes my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back