• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we forgetting that Sans'll get tired eventually?
The fight is over before that is a problem
all just to fulfill a meme of a fat skeleton killing all the dbs characters.
ddj9goz-08455565-1c3d-4402-a07a-8c2b3eb3ffe5.jpg

So how does the battle go... The result depends on him being able to attack while the timestop is on.

toppo wipes out every attack of sans.. and then simply bombards with range ki attacks that sans can't run away from and is a gg.

a stomp.
Yep, What I wanted to know is how does the wiki handle unknown factors of an ability? I remember seeing it once but I forgot.

sans' time stop, we simply assume how it works, sans has never attacked during the time stop and we cannot simply assume that he can do so if there is no proof of them, he prepares his attacks, he does not perform them during the time stop.

it's odd how sans kept being spammed against DB characters when Frieza and Zeno are the only ones added.
his match with kid buu was considered a stomp because of the 4 kilometer range lol.

cell should be added along with black.

toppo just exists and stomps on sans.

How about an REAL rematch for the century.

Sans vs Toei Broly.
ironically I find this matchup interesting... since toei broly loves to go with ki attacks with an absurd range... which gives him a better chance than anyone else without being a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back