• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Piccolo Fights Another Giant Monster

I just realized how ironically similar this match is to Orange Piccolo vs Cell Max. Both Anilaza and Cell Max are giant androids that are seen as trump cards. Both of them behave like rabid beasts, and both of them have a weak spot on their heads.

While people might assume this match is an AP stomp, I don't believe this to be the case. Winged Anilaza was capable of clashing against the combined attacks of SSB Goku and Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, and Android 17, and SSB Goku had also significantly powered up after achieving his 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign and defeating Universe 2. The androids were stated to be comparable to Goku and Vegeta by Piccolo, likely referring to when Piccolo had sensed them during his fight with Broly. They shouldn't have really gotten much stronger from the Tournament of Power since not much time had passed. And Orange Piccolo was capable of casually defeating Gamma 2 with a single punch. Therefore, I don't think the AP gap should be too substantial, even if Orange Piccolo is stronger.

I just realized how ironically similar this match is to Orange Piccolo vs Cell Max. Both Anilaza and Cell Max are giant androids that are seen as trump cards. Both of them behave like rabid beasts, and both of them have a weak spot on their heads.

While people might assume this match is an AP stomp, I don't believe this to be the case. Winged Anilaza was capable of clashing against the combined attacks of SSB Goku and Vegeta, Golden Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, and Android 17, and SSB Goku had also significantly powered up after achieving his 2nd Ultra Instinct Sign and defeating Universe 2. The androids were stated to be comparable to Goku and Vegeta by Piccolo, likely referring to when Piccolo had sensed them during his fight with Broly. They shouldn't have really gotten much stronger from the Tournament of Power since not much time had passed. And Orange Piccolo was capable of casually defeating Gamma 2 with a single punch. Therefore, I don't think the AP gap should be too substantial, even if Orange Piccolo is stronger.
piccolo also has the advantage of knowing the weak point of anilaza vegeta foltarecio blue was able to withstand and damage jiren a little something that goku not even ultra base instinct could also match toppo god who trampled frezer who was at least something equal to blue so i think piccolo has some advantage in ap

although anilaza was stronger warriors comparable to blue was not stomp while toppo god crushed that same one which vegeta post tournament scales up which is comparable to piccolo god
Más información sobre este texto de origenPara obtener más información sobre la traducción, se necesita el texto de origen
Enviar comentarios
Paneles laterales

Piccolo as Orange Piccolo should be way stronger than the combination of powers that took down Anilaza back then, so Piccolo just wins, especially with Anilaza being mindless.

In fact, I'm not sure how Anilaza can even win this since Piccolo likely have a massive AP gap over him

Piccolo as Orange Piccolo should be way stronger than the combination of powers that took down Anilaza back then, so Piccolo just wins, especially with Anilaza being mindless.
Remember that Anilaza was overpowering all five fighters, and at that time SSB Goku had gotten to Low 2-C. Anilaza would’ve defeated them had he not been taken by surprise and gotten his core damaged. Even if Orange Piccolo is indeed stronger than the five beams combined, the gap isn’t strong enough for it to be a stomp.

Anliaza isn’t mindless, either. His profile lists his intelligence as Gifted. Even if he didn’t speak and appeared to have animalistic intelligence, he had the combined intellect of all the machines that were fused to make Anilaza. He showed strategy with the different ki techniques, his portal generation, and the idea to eat his opponents in order to incapacitate them. So he knows how to fight.

Last edited:
Remember that Anilaza was overpowering all five fighters, and at that time SSB Goku had gotten to Low 2-C. Anilaza would’ve defeated them had he not been taken by surprise and gotten his core damaged. Even if Orange Piccolo is indeed stronger than the five beams combined, the gap isn’t strong enough for it to be a stomp.
Orange Piccolo stomped the Gammas, who are comparable to SSB DBS Super-Hero Goku and Vegeta, who are likely way above what they were in there. Vegeta also said their level of strength isn't far below Jiren now, so even if they don't scale to Jiren fully, it'd at least make them way above Anilaza

Orange Piccolo stomped the Gammas, who are comparable to SSB DBS Super-Hero Goku and Vegeta, who are likely way above what they were in there.
There's no direct proof that the Gammas are comparable to SSB Goku and Vegeta during that movie. We don't know how long either of them was gone or how much stronger they'd gotten while training with Broly, and the last time in which Piccolo was seen observing their power was when they fought Broly.
Vegeta also said their level of strength isn't far below Jiren now, so even if they don't scale to Jiren fully, it'd at least make them way above Anilaza
Not really what Vegeta said. He said that Jiren simply wasn't as powerful as they thought during the tournament, not that they'd grown comparable to him now, or at least in their base forms.

Last edited:
Anilaza = x5 Post 2nd UIO SSGSS Goku

Orange Piccolo = DB Super Hero SSGSS Goku

ngl no idea who wins. Goku doesn't have any direct statements stating how much stronger he got during the ToP, but considering the timeframe, he probably did get more than 5 times stronger since then, but that's purely speculative

Not voting for now

Without taking their basic stats into question

Anilaza:
-Can punch through space
-Senses ultrasonic waves
-Flight without using Ki

Piccolo:
-Regen
-Giant Form
-Elasticity/Body Control
-Chasing Bullet
-Hellzone Grenade
-Special Beam Cannon

Without taking their basic stats into question

Anilaza:
-Can punch through space
-Senses ultrasonic waves
-Flight without using Ki

Piccolo:
-Regen
-Giant Form
-Elasticity/Body Control
-Chasing Bullet
-Hellzone Grenade
-Special Beam Cannon
you know what

that's a fair point

voting Piccolo for these reasons

Anilaza scales to over 2x Post-UIO2 Super Saiyan Blue

Orange Piccolo scales over 100x above for being in the high Beerus tier

You should instead use Base DBS:SH Piccolo to make this more fair

Anilaza scales to over 2x Post-UIO2 Super Saiyan Blues

Orange Piccolo scales over 100x above for being in the high Beerus tier

You should change this to Base DBS:SH Piccolo to make this more fair
I honestly just wanted to make this match cuz of Piccolo's ability to grow larger, and I thought it'd be cool. In-character, Piccolo's only increased his size when he was Orange Piccolo.

Back