• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toppo vs Asriel (0-0-0)

Using flowey who is infinitely inferior to asriel as proof his absorption will take a bit isn't real proof.

Same as before, Photoshop flowey is infinitely inferior to asriel.

"Character version: The strongest canon version of a character is used, that we have listed. The strongest version being defined as the one with the highest tier; if there are multiple versions with the same tier, then the most recent version."

he's god of hyperdeath in this scenario.
1. In both examples of absorption, both feats were produced by Flowey, not photoshop nor Asriel
In the first scenario, it took him several seconds to absorb 6 souls
In the second example, it still took him several seconds to absorb those same 6 souls plus everyone else's
Asriel has never shown any soul-absorption feats.

2. Read above

3. You still haven't addressed my arguments about the paralysis so being in God of Hyperdeath cahnges nothing unless you can definitely prove it's soul para, as well as if it will even affect Toppo's resistance to Hakai which extends to soul erasure

EE = EE resistance
Soul hax = Soul hax resistance
Hakai directly affects the soul, which in DBZ has a physical body

meaning Toppo should be able to take Asriel's soul hax since his soul hax boils down to hitting his soul really hard with energy blasts, as well as absorption, which he once again can't use without Toppo killing him in return

Hakai directly affects the soul, which in DBZ has a physical body

meaning Toppo should be able to take Asriel's soul hax since his soul hax boils down to hitting his soul really hard with energy blasts, as well as absorption, which he once again can't use without Toppo killing him in return
Asriel one shots so irrelevant, if he resisted hakai thats resistance to EE if he regenarated after hakai then that would work

3. You still haven't addressed my arguments about the paralysis so being in God of Hyperdeath cahnges nothing unless you can definitely prove it's soul para, as well as if it will even affect Toppo's resistance to Hakai which extends to soul erasure
cuz it literally paralyzed Frisk's soul so it's soul-based paralysis

It's like I said bruh
when i'm in a soul hax wanking contest and my opponent is an undertale supporter
Like, Frisk was always able to move their SOUL; literally on the first god damn turn that God of Hyperdeath comes out, the SOUL can still move

It's not that difficult to understand lmfao

Frisk states they couldn't reach their save file, something that's depicted using their soul to do. either frisk is breaking out and getting paralyzed over and over again, or its for the sake of not dying over and over again against asriel's first attack.

wait yeah

Frisk could move their soul in the fight, but not their body

ok so yeah toppo resists para

I'm locking my vote to incon

Frisk states they couldn't reach their save file, something that's depicted using their soul to do. either frisk is breaking out and getting paralyzed over and over again, or its for the sake of not dying over and over again against asriel's first attack.
that didn't happen against Asriel

only Flowey iirc

why would the aspects of how Frisk uses their save file coincidentally change the second they're fighting asriel?
either way it's not soul paralysis, it's a very specific form of power null that he can't use against Toppo since Toppo can't save or reset regardless

either way it's not soul paralysis, it's a very specific form of power null that he can't use against Toppo since Toppo can't save or reset regardless
Huh? Not according to asriel's profile it's not. it's paralysis according to the profile and it will stay that way unless it's changed.

Huh? Not according to asriel's profile it's not. it's paralysis according to the profile and it will stay that way unless it's changed.
It's probably just this
PA5XL04.png

It's probably just this
PA5XL04.png
oh, that.

but thats not what's happening in that scene. asriel is paralyzing frisk making them unable to reach their save file (which, it's been depicted to use their soul to reach said save file)

he also just. doesn't do that as asriel.

Ya know, I'm not sure about how Toppo resists paralysis since I just remember that Goku got it because of another thing

But just in case, Asriel's one is magic based

Back