• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz's 2-C Tournament of Chaos! (Abandoned, will redo later)

Last edited:

poyo

poyo
Poyo indeed, consider him in

Is this one valid?

Fleetway goober

Is this one valid?
Only if limited to Article Canon, is that aight?

Coming in swinging over here

Coming in swinging over here
This is gonna be fun, why not?

Hummm... tough crowd... mind if the scp is changed for a simple egg? unless I can submit 2

Hummm... tough crowd... mind if the scp is changed for a simple egg? unless I can submit 2
While it would be funny, i would prefer more confirmed 2-C characters. Flumpty is only POSSIBLY 2-C, so, sorry mate

This is gonna be fun, why not?
I mean, ya didn't exactly set standards for how strong these ******* cap at so I could've come in swinging with a Daemon Primarch like Magnus the Red and swept the competition

Cause like, he may not look it, but that man is an impossible-to-hit gigasmurf

I mean, ya didn't exactly set standards for how strong these ******* cap at so I could've come in swinging with a Daemon Primarch like Magnus the Red and swept the competition

Cause like, he may not look it, but that man is an impossible-to-hit gigasmurf
I mean, you've already submitted someone. If someone else does it, well, ill consider it.

I mean, you've already submitted someone. If someone else does it, well, ill consider it.
I would be happy to swap Crota for Magnus

It would just perpetuate the fact that you just visit the strongest list and pick a character from there lmfao

I would be happy to swap Crota for Magnus

It would just perpetuate the fact that you just visit the strongest list and pick a character from there lmfao
Im just waiting for the smartass to submit a Touhou character and its going to sweep this touney

Gonna be honest, ive looked at Magnus more, yeah, sorry man. I want this to be at least somewhat fair for everyone else
(until Yukari gets into at least 1-C)
I literally called him an "impossible-to-hit gigasmurf" on this thread.

He's got stupid specific requirements to even interact with him in any way and all of his hax is 1-A lol

I literally called him an "impossible-to-hit gigasmurf" on this thread.

He's got stupid specific requirements to even interact with him in any way and all of his hax is 1-A lol
Then yeah, no way in hell im letting him into this tournament. Gigasmurfing is....not appreciated here. Hope ya understand

Is FCOC acceptable here?

Given FCOC characters can fight vs battle wiki characters, however can only be added to the profiles of the FCOC character

Also remember most of these will be AP stomps or haxs stomps unless you limit it to 2, 3 or 6 universes as the gap between universes is infinite

Also remember most of these will be AP stomps or haxs stomps unless you limit it to 2, 3 or 6 universes as the gap between universes is infinite
Yeah, im going to add more specific stipulations when the battles actually happen

Howdy,

My pick is the good ol dark crow himself

If not

Last edited:

Back