• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so in the Toppo thread, there were some abilities that were discussed but I never got to really finish discussing them. And the thread got closed before I got back. So I'm making another thread to go over it.

Okay, first things first, all of the Gods of Destruction should get Void Manipulation added to their pages along with the ability Aura of Destruction added to their Notable Attacks and Techniques. It was also opted that since Toppo's transformation gave him his limited Reality Warping, that all of the other Gods of Destruction should get it.

The ability Creation should also be added to Toppo's page, because after he warped the entire World of Void to change its colour from green to purple, it was also filled with stars. Since Toppo would've gotten this ability after the transformation, an argument could be made to add this to the pages of the other Gods of Destruction, which wouldn't be too absurd, seeing as they should be comparable to the Supreme Kais with this ability and have earlier shown that they can take on the role of making things whenever they began to rebuild the Tournament of Power arena for the Grand Priest after Arack, Liquir and Iwen destroyed most of it while sparring.

My last thing I want to address is that everyone more powerful than Anilaza should get Spatial Manipulation added to their page. I opted for this to be a thing after the original episode with him came out, because they stated that Anilaza was bending space with sheer power. The reason it wasn't accepted is because unlike the occurrence with Super Buu and Gotenks doing the screaming and the portals, no one else had demonstrated the ability. Well, now Toppo was bending space with sheer power in this episode. And he now has Spatial Manipulation. From sheer power. So I think everyone stronger than Anilaza should get it, which should basically just be every tier 2 character.

I agree with the spacial manipulation one. If Anilaza did it via sheer force (like vice shout) then anyone superior should also be able to do it. DB is one of the few continuities to be able to literally brute force their way into Hax.

Thank you.

Also, here is a comparison showing the World of Void when they got there and then to what it looked like after the Grand Priest changed it and then then when Toppo did it. There weren't stars beforehand, and now there are stars.

I still don't agree with the stars thing .-.

I think you could argue that they were there before, merely obfuscated.

I have said a bunch of times before that I could see upgrading Anilaza and those intermediary tiers to At least 3-A, though it doesn't look as though others share that sentiment.

They emphasised that the World of Void was entirely empty until the Grand Priest made the Tournament of Power arena, though. So I don't think stars were there, before.

Also, I wouldn't mind that. But that's not really what this is about. It's mainly just giving those stronger than Anilaza Spatial Manipulation for being able to warp space with sheer power.

I really doubt they were there. The world of the void was definitely shown to be pretty much completely empty bar the tournament stage and stands itself and the world of the Void has been shown to change only when effected by other beings (AKA grand priest). There was no indication prior, so...

Why at least 3-A though? We're definitely sure they're into 3-A if not moreso. Actually, just fighting SSB Goku to a stalemate would place Anilaza ridiculously high into 3-A since Goku has a huge power scaling list starting from baseline.

I don't agree with Creation because those things sure look like stars but we can't assume them to be stars until we get some confirmation. That could just be the appearance of the void and nothing more.

I don't agree with Anilaza's spatial manipulation given to others as well because nobody has replicated it as of now. Toppo's spatial manipulation is very very different than Anilaza's so no comparison can be made there. Toppo has not shown to punch through space.

I do agree with Void Manipulation and limited Reality Warping because they are the effects of hakai energy. It happened right after Toppo unleashed hakai on Freeza. Both Beerus and Belmod seemed to be well aware of that. Belmod was cool and calm and welcomed Toppo to his club, that being the GoD club. And Beerus also acknowledged that Toppo was surrounded by hakai energy. This happened right after the feats were performed.

Also, Invulnerability for Toppo because it was stated that he can't be damaged by normal physical or ki attacks as he can erase anything that touches him if he wishes. Beerus was well aware of that too.

U7: Why don't attacks work on him?!

Beerus: It's destruction. Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with the energy of destruction.

U7: What?! Then it's impossible to directly damage him!

Given that Toppo was just using GoD aura to surround himself, this is pretty basic stuff. Also, Beerus knowing about it makes it even more evident.

Shouldn't Beerus and the other gods have Void Manipulation via Energy of Destruction Aura since Toopo have it?

Maybe I should call a staff member to take a look here.

Creation?No,not much info about that,those are not stars.

Toppo and other Gods of destruction should have some resistance to ki attacks(when using their aura of destruction) and only ki attacks,we saw that Vegeta can hit Toppo in the preview of next episode.

I dont agree with Anilaza thing.No one showed to do the same as him,we can consider that as his feature.I mean,if DB characters can bend space and hit their target like Anilaza,why dont they do that?Simple,they cant.

Again, guys, shouldn't Beerus and the other gods have Void Manipulation via Energy of Destruction Aura since Toopo have it?

I think Creation is invalid, how in the hell GoD can create thing -_-

Those bright thing can be star, but i think we all know how a star can be formed(astrophysics), the amount of energy exlosion so powerful that it give birth to some star. but well it is just a speculation

That doesn't mean that they can't create things. Gods of Destruction were literally the ones who fixed the Tournament of Power after their sparring destroyed it. I don't think Creation is something they can't do. However, I have since refrained from thinking they are stars, and just now believe that those things are Toppo's energy. But I don't think it is impossible for Gods of Destruction to create things. The title alone doesn't make it impossible, especially if they demonstrate the ability to do so.

They can repair, but i doubt they can create thing from nothing. Beside, when they fix the stage, they just use power to move the block to their place, while the feat is impressive, it hardly call creation skill

Yeah, it just they use their Ki control to control the movement of the block, many character do this before, especially Frieza when he control Krillin body up the the air and detonate him, he do this kind of thing with the falling rock again when he get smash to the moutain by Dyspo

Bump.

This is really imortant, as this may grant other GoDs powerful additional hax. This simply can not be overlooked.

SomebodyData said:
The "invulnerability" is just his void manipulation aura.

Well yes, the hakai aura grants him both void manipulation and invulnerability. So I think it should me mentioned.

And since Belmod said that Toppo is no different than a hakaishin now, all his abilities(after transforming) should be added to other hakaishins.

So all Gods of Destruction should get limited Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Aura, Void Manipulation, and if the Invulnerability is agreeable, they get that, too. I don't agree with Invulnerability, though, that implies that nothing weaker than their durability can hurt them at all, even in a sense of chipping away at them, and we haven't even seen any attack performed on Toppo that can physically hit him in this state. This is the equivalent to saying that if Infinite Zamasu fought Toppo and could for some reason bypass Void Manipulation, not saying he can, just a what-if, that he would not be able to down him, despite being capable of hitting him infinite times before he could perform a single thought.

" that implies that nothing weaker than their durability can hurt them at all"

tbf this is true for all characters unless they reduce their durability to intentionally get hurt lol

That's not true, though. If you are like Wall level and you hit a character with Continental durability an infinite number of times, you should be able to kill them.

I don't know how hitting 1 time and hitting 1000 times will work out differently in that case. It would be the same result repeating itself 1000 times.

@Hadou

If I tried to ram a toothpick into a brick wall an infinite number of times, I'd have a broken toothpick, a barely damaged wall, and likely broken fingers.

I don't agree with any of the proposed abilities at all aside from what's already a given.

Can't we wait for more feats from GoD Toppo before we start making revisions?

Obviously, before performing mass revisions like this we should ideally wait for Toppo to be ringed out so that he can show us all his abilities.

Okay, maybe I gave a bad example. How about a character who is capable of chipping away at a wall by punching it without hurting their hand, hitting it an infinite number of times?

And Reppuzan, Toppo already has most of these abilities added to his page, we're just trying to ability scale to other Destroyers based on Belmod's and Beerus's statements.

@Hadou

No. The only reason why you'd be able to get through the wall is because of the fact that dust is blown off with each hit.

Trying to do that to a person who won't even notice it won't work.

Not supporting Creation, I still don't support Spatial Manipulation (which has no justification on his profile by the way), and none of the other Gods of Destruction have shown the ability to cloak themselves in Hakai.

Yes, Toppo is only a "candidate", but if none of the other Gods of Destruction have done it (like Beerus) then there's no reason to scale them at all.

Using only sheer power still is Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Aura, Void Manipulation hax?. I think that hax is a special ability rather than raw power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back