• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About rocks, you could literally see rocks getting erased as soon as they touched him in the previous episode (125).

This means that he hadn't surrounded himself with his hakai aura at that particular moment in episode 126.

Beerus was hyped for those rocks.My opinion still remains and i doubt ill change it.At least before someone else uses Hakai Aura and shows us better details.About Toppos's creation,i think it is something that he can not control himself(at least i think so),you can add it but it is not combat applicable.

Lets see what others think.

I don't agree with creation and I think nobody does.

Beerus was hyped for the rocks, and that doesn't mean what you are implying when it was clearly shown that rocks get erased as soon as they touch his void manipulation aura. I can grab a youtube clip of a rock getting erased if you insist.

Krillin: Why don't attacks work on him?!

Beerus: It's Destruction. Depending on the situation, he can surround himself with the Energy of Destruction.

Tien: What?! Then it's impossible to directly damage him!

And right after this dialogue, a flying rock hits Toppo's head and gets erased.

It is more than clear that whenever someone hit Toppo or whenever Toppo hit someone, he hadn't surround himself in the EoD at that particular moment.

I'm closing this; if you want to add abilities to the GoDs, start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back