• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Strongest Shonen Verses Ranked

I mean, he hasn't directly interacted with a character that has Abstract Existence, because nobody in Bleach has it.
the Concept of Life and Death are in Bleach, Soul King separated it when it was merged, despite Concept of Life and Death not being characters, it still is AE 1

the Concept of Life and Death are in Bleach, Soul King separated it when it was merged, despite Concept of Life and Death not being characters, it still is AE 1
I know and I agree

But he hasn't interacted with an Abstract Existence character is what I'm saying

Affecting concept doesn't mean affecting a will tho
They're both abstract in nature

And there's still this;
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
Chaos has zero evidence for being able to survive the universe being destroyed, AE or no AE

They're both abstract in nature

And there's still this;

Chaos has zero evidence for being able to survive the universe being destroyed, AE or no AE
I don't care if Yhwach wins or not,but both being AE doesn't mean Yhwach will affect all

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction."

Reactions: Sus
I don't care if Yhwach wins or not,but both being AE doesn't mean Yhwach will affect all

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction."
Yhwach can't affect him at all anyway, his CM only applies to himself

Again though;
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
Chaos has zero evidence for being able to survive this

Reactions: Sus
Yhwach can't affect him at all anyway, his CM only applies to himself

Again though;

Chaos has zero evidence for being able to survive this
I never said Chaos can win or not lol,I just want to say AE has many different types and one type of NPI is not enough

Chaos is a will, then Aizen with Kyouka Suigetsu negs

EGEoBP9VAAA2No0.jpg

If both Mashymre and Chronos are absolute baseline of low1C with no displayed hax/abilities on that scale then shouldn't Mashima Universe be higher because there are several low1Cs in it? 🤔
Chronos has low 1-C hax but baseline. just wanted to clarify that lol

Back