• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Strongest Shonen Verses Ranked

if cosmology is included digimon should be still above because of the works of the gods

That's not really a measurement of who is the strongest. The Will of the Honkai inconned with Mother Eater, yet WotH is ranked lower than ME in that list for some reasons.
well fine, digimon should be at least in the same rank with gurren lagann
or higher because of as i said, the gods

So are the gods a Dimensional level above Mother Eater? Don't know much on Digimon cosmology
well they are above the mother eater's dimensionality

but we don't even get to see them, we just know they exist, so if this counts, digimon 5th, if doesn't, digimon is still 5th but tied with gurren lagann

so it's like

Umineko
Ichiban Ushiro no Da
nasuverse
wild boss appears
instant death/magi (idk who is stronger both has endless hierarchy)
Tenchi Muyo
digimon
gurren lagann

Some things of Nasuverse I would certainly say fall under the genre shonen but if is enough were they are published then they classify because of adaptations like the manga Fate/Grand Order -turas réalta- that adapt all the part 1 of the game and is published in Shonen Magazine Pocket.

okay i think you can apply the change

but i recommend putting a justification for each verse because some people reads the list without reading the arguments

Simon or Anti-Spiral can’t beat Mother Eater because of its NEP and High-Godly Regeneration (TTGL is getting another upgrade soon, but because NEP and HGR they still not winning)

Reactions: Sus
Shonen as in Weekly Shonen Jump and Monthly Shonen Jump/Jump Square, or Shonen as in aimed at tween/teenage boys?
In Japan there is no difference between the two. Manga aimed at teenage boys are published in Shonen magazines. In fact OPM shouldn't be in the list, being a seinen.
Btw i didn't read Toriko but for what I understood it got lot of characters that are at least planet/large planet level. If that's the case I'm not sure Shaman King-verse would be stronger in any way, the only one that may be at that level is Hao and I'm not even sure.
Btw i think Edenszero and Samurai 8 as well are on the same level (with top tier around half of tier 5).
Also i was wondering if this was only about AP and durability or if we consider hax as well. If we do then Medaka Box and I'd say Jojo Bizzarre Adventure should be on list too.

Back