• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Strongest Shonen Verses Ranked

If both Mashymre and Chronos are absolute baseline of low1C with no displayed hax/abilities on that scale then shouldn't Mashima Universe be higher because there are several low1Cs in it? 🤔

If both Mashymre and Chronos are absolute baseline of low1C with no displayed hax/abilities on that scale then shouldn't Mashima Universe be higher because there are several low1Cs in it? 🤔
There is only one low 1-C in Mashima Universe

Creation Gods are all in HEROS which is recognised by Kodansha to be a part of the Mashima Universe.

Land of Gods, Temple of Maga (WSM) is what Mashymre is a part of. If you mean they aren't mentioned on profile then they should be, I'll make a CRT

Creation Gods are all in HEROS which is recognised by Kodansha to be a part of the Mashima Universe.

Land of Gods, Temple of Maga (WSM) is what Mashymre is a part of. If you mean they aren't mentioned on profile then they should be, I'll make a CRT
Well you can make your CRT. Do the creation gods also see the verse as fiction

Well you can make your CRT. Do the creation gods also see the verse as fiction
Yeah Mashymre is just one of them. They're all representations of the authors in weekly shonen magazine, Mashymre being Mashima. Temple of Maga referring to weekly shonen magazine

Yeah Mashymre is just one of them. They're all representations of the authors in weekly shonen magazine, Mashymre being Mashima. Temple of Maga referring to weekly shonen magazine
This is going to be a controversial topic, cause even Taizai is going to be low 1-C. You can get your CRT

Simon or Anti-Spiral can’t beat Mother Eater because of its NEP and High-Godly Regeneration (TTGL is getting another upgrade soon, but because NEP and HGR they still not winning)
To kill isn't the only wincon here. Sealing, incaping, mind *******, BFR-ing, etc, unless the rule is specified.

The Anti-Spiral has a mind manipulation on infinite conciousnesses potent that I'm sure Mother Eather has no resistance to it, so yeah they have a chance. I'm skeptical about his Immeasurable speed rating either, there are fucktons of Tier 1 characters that are yet to be downgraded after said speed revision, and Mother Eather's speed justifications are nowhere sounds like Immeasurable speed to me.

To kill isn't the only wincon here. Sealing, incaping, mind *******, BFR-ing, etc, unless the rule is specified.

The Anti-Spiral has a mind manipulation on infinite conciousnesses potent that I'm sure Mother Eather has no resistance to it, so yeah they have a chance.
Can he do it to Non-Existents though?
I'm skeptical about his Immeasurable speed rating either, there are fucktons of Tier 1 characters that are yet to be downgraded after said speed revision, and Mother Eather's speed justifications are nowhere sounds like Immeasurable speed to me.
Yeah, the justification doesn’t make it look like Immeasurable to me, unless it’s in the cosmology blog

Digimon Physiology
Then the profile of Mother Eater really needs to be reworked since from what I'm seeing it doesn't have a link even to the page of the Digimon Physiology. Obviously he have it in his abilities for the simple fact that it is a Digimon, but it should be specified in the profile too, otherwise it will cause a lot of confusion.

Then the profile of Mother Eater really needs to be reworked since from what I'm seeing it doesn't have a link even to the page of the Digimon Physiology. Obviously he have it in his abilities for the simple fact that it is a Digimon, but it should be specified in the profile too, otherwise it will cause a lot of confusion.
No need to. That’s what physiology pages are for. It’s normal for digimon to be nonexistent, so it’s in the physiology page. The page would be useless, if we had to specify what abilities are listed in that page

No need to. That’s what physiology pages are for. It’s normal for digimon to be nonexistent, so it’s in the physiology page. The page would be useless, if we had to specify what abilities are listed in that page
Yes, but a direct link to the Digimon Physiology page is needed to everyone that have this type of Physiology.

For example, every Servant in Fate have the Servant Physiology page linked to their profiles. The same thing should be applied to Digimon's characters.

Yes, but a direct link to the Digimon Physiology page is needed to everyone that have this type of Physiology.

For example, every Servant in Fate have the Servant Physiology page linked to their profiles. The same thing should be applied to Digimon's characters.
Ohhhhhh, you’re saying it’s not linked? I didn’t notice

I got 2 issues
  1. Dragon ball should be reworded in Dragon Ball
  2. How is Beyblade above Bleach when Reio would hax stomp the verse?

Also this;
Abstract entities recurrently strictly embody a concept, thought or idea up to a certain level of reality. For example, Eternity only embodies time on a local, universal scale. If the universe is destroyed, so is he.
So actually, Yhwach can beat him as well by destroying the universe.

i know that I'm asking if he does or not
He doesn't have any feats of interacting with AE, nobody in Bleach has AE.

But as mentioned, there are other ways to affect abstract characters than directly interacting with them.

Back