• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose. Anyone have an issue with it just being "Characters from Ergenverse"? Since there's also Yao Bingyun and her Immeasurable speed amp, Heavenspan with his life absorption on a similar scale etc.
not really. Star wars is going to get downgraded anyway

Alright then. Though, my computer is being wonky so I might not be able to update it for the time being.

How does he fare against Ainz?
probably wins against him he resists time hax, has bullshit inorganic physiology so death hax is useless, has high regen,lots of immortalities for offense he has op ice hax, damaku in the hundreds,black hole,bfr, stats decrease of 80%

So question... how would this thread (link below) about locations shake up the list?

To give an example, Virgo Shakas Tenbu Horin is a pocket reality mental scape with passive law hax and passive paralysis inducement

Hades underworld has passive law hax that that bypasses resistance (even affects high tier gods such as the Titan King Cronos) and some potent passive death Manipulation. It also separates the soul from the body, (can only be a spirit there) and you can't use the 6 senses there.

It's going to take me time to process this change and understand it lol

Apparently under current standards Type 2 CM can interact with NEP2, so if the previous reasons weren't enough then Destiny can now be put above Maou Gakuin.

Apparently under current standards Type 2 CM can interact with NEP2, so if the previous reasons weren't enough then Destiny can now be put above Maou Gakuin.
Who said that.? Not really just having type 2 concept is not enough. I still agree with destiny being above anos btw

that’s misconception,you can’t affect concept when it doesn’t even exist,even CM type 1 can’t still affect NEP type 2

Huh. Utterly ridiculous, this is like saying you can affect soulless beings with planet level soul-hax or something equally ridiculous.

I've heard that there may be a revision in the future where affecting concepts governing higher levels of reality might allow affecting NEP Type 2 of lower ones but until that happens, this is wrong.

I guess it has to do with the Non-Existent Physiology Type 2 only being non-existent on a Type 3 conceptual level. While the Concept Manipulation is Type 2, a level of concept they have no proof of being non-existent on... Best guess I've got.

How do you resurrect when Petrification is only incap, as long as you dont destroy it while it is in petrified state?
That make sense, if Cronus start in range then that might work.

But SBA prevent that from happening or unless the range of petrification are larger than I thought.

5edwc7.jpg

That make sense, if Cronus start in range then that might work.

But SBA prevent that from happening or unless the range of petrification are larger than I thought.
It's passive at melee range, but is several kilometers range generally and is a spammable move and Alte's only offensive move (So, obviously her first move). Unless she goes into CQC which is very OOC for her, as a noted weakness of hers is that she's not good/inexperienced in close quarters. Because her power is so OP in-verse that she really doesn't need anything else.

Mind you; the lightning itself is Petrification (Which can petrify your soul as well), poison manipulation, death manipulation, paralysis inducement, power nullification, and probably more; because that's just specific examples of status effects its actually shown to have, and not taking its overarching statements into account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back