• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What is Life's AP? I don't see any calc of her profile so i will assume she is baseline. She has Causality Manipulation, Durability Negation, Regeneration Negation how often does she use them?

Cronus massively scales above 123.45 Teratons so he have AP advantage for now. Pretty much everything he have got nulled by her resistance so i guess he just beat her death. I would argue for Cronus regen neg on Mid-Godly level since Bugster's can revive from complete destruction.

I will to see if anyone can explain to me about Life's abilities.

Life isn't baseline, she scales to Kuro who at a very lowball estimate is like 320 Teratons, lowball cause destroying Australia which isn't even a proper continent is 642 Teratons and Kuro scales to half of that, since she can nearly destroy half of a continent which with the Demon Realm, makes up a world much bigger than Earth.

Life has attack called the Judgement of Life granted to her by Shiro, being literally her ability itself, it was going to like wipe out an army of ppl with low godly regen, presumably some sort of life hax.

Life has attack called the Judgement of Life granted to her by Shiro, being literally her ability itself, it was going to like wipe out an army of ppl with low godly regen, presumably some sort of life hax.
Does this attack has a charge up or weaken Life in anyways? I don't imagine Cronus can regen from that. Although I think Cronus can escape to the Game World to avoid it.

It's a wall of light that advances towards her target, also relooking at it, seemingly what it was going to do was force people asleep, because a lot of ppl have low-godly regen, Life's ability was going to have them fall asleep then Fate's ability was going to basically manipulate Fate so they couldn't break Chronois sealing.

So yea looking at it its sleep manipulation.

Though regardless of that ability Life can negate low-godly regen, and manipulate causality to make attacks not hit, and also make her attacks hit.

Welp, it seem like Cronus last opinion is Reset. It basically revert everything back to the start and Life doesn't resist it.

He also have Energy Items on him, Shrink or Reverse could work but causality manip pretty much neg it.

He is a living mass of computer data so sleep manip wouldn't work against him.

Then it would be an Incon, i guess. She would lack of AP to harm Cronus and he couldn't kills her due to causality hax.

She scales to 320 Teratons, while Cronus is 123 Teratons, she has the ap advantage, and if anything 320 Teratons is a lowball.

As for causality hax, she can use it to revive herself, and she can twist causality so attacks don't hit her.

If this is a High 6-B match, his durability is High 6-B, we don't take the likely 5-A into it.

It doesn't really matter anyway since Life can ignore durability.

She scales to 320 Teratons, while Cronus is 123 Teratons, she has the ap advantage, and if anything 320 Teratons is a lowball.

As for causality hax, she can use it to revive herself, and she can twist causality so attacks don't hit her.
Cronus carried Energy Items with him, some could amp his stats to close the gap if needed.

If Cronus seen his attack doesn't hit her, he will assume that she's using some kind of cheat then he will Reset everything back. Have her causality hax managed to avoid universal reset or something like that before?

Actually there is something that i'm curious about, have she ever engage in any kind of combat before or does she have any notable combat feat, aside from causality hax?

I mean he resets things back to the beginning, what now? Unless it's like a 100,000 year reset or something, only difference it would make for Life's power is she isn't in her Final Arc key. I could maybe even argue time reversals don't work on her due to having Shiro's power, though that's iffy since time reversal was only shown by Chronois who was using Shiro's power.

Life's combat style normally is creating an army of like tens of thousands of life, both organic and inorganic and crushing her opponent with that, she resurrects her army automatically when they die. That's normally how she would fight, stands in the back and sends her army out, however she is a frontline fighter, her body is her weapon, she is the strongest Supreme God physically, she is just normally not motivated to fight like that, she probably should get a key that's like 6-B, since it's her being serious/awakened + 10x boost given by Shiro that make her High 6-B, in other words her normal serious state would be 10x weaker.

Anyway everyone on her level are immortals, so basically everyone's fighting style revolves around negating that immortality, they have regen negation and sealing in some cases, Life is no different, except for not having sealing. Causality Manipulation is sort of like an inherent skill everyone on her level uses for something as causal as winning in a card game or resurrecting themselves.

Last edited:
Actually, Reset probably won't bring her back to 6-C key but it will nullifies her progress and restart to the beginning. Seeing how Life can create entire army by herself, Cronus won't hesitate to use Reset on her.

However, Life have Mid-Godly regen and Causality hax which Cronus cannot bypass its, she will eventually outlast him via limitless stamina.

Cronus only option left is Possession and Disease manip because Bugsters virus are completely different from conventional diseases and his virus are much greater than normal ones due to able to overwhelmed baseline resistance.

Life's resistance to disease is greater than baseline too, Ilness diseases can pierce through the resistances of Gods who don't get sick, yet that doesn't work on people who have Shiro's informal blessing like Life, thus resistant to any status effects.

That said those would have to get pass her twisting causality so they don't hit, and even people like Raz with limited causality manipulation can make their attacks always hit, so Life can do that too.

I mean other people have used causality manipulation to be the first to gift Kaito their gifts, and go first in like games, so she could get her attacks off first and make them always hit, though i wouldn't say it's Life's first move, but she is capable of it.

Last edited:
Bugsters Virus is the combined of computer virus and parasitoids so it's not an normal diseases by any means but her resistance seem pretty impressive so its likely won't affect her.

Thinking about this matches again, i don't Cronus have any chances to win here. He cannot bypass causality hax or Mid-Godly regen, most his attacks will likely get nulled.

At best i could argue for a Incon because Cronus being a dirty cheater he is, would spam Reset entire day preventing either of them from doing anything. Although, the chances for it to happened is unlikely.

Cronus has no chance here. The best I can argue for, if Life can't reach the digital world then Cronus could incon cause Cronus runs a lot.

That is an option for Cronus but he will need to confront her soon or late.

SBA required either of them to die or incapacitated.

Back