• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Super Monkey has passives.
Honestly; It's less of a passive and more of the fact that True Sun God needs towers to be sacrificed in order to upgrade Sun God to that form.

Why we would even apply that to non-towers in the first place, or why it wouldn't already be summoned before the match starts... is beyond me. It'd be like giving those Goat things from Overlord passive death manipulation because Ainz needs to sacrifice a large number of people to summon them.

Maybe it's something in one of the early BTD games that point to this? I only played TD4 and TD5.

It is the fact that it is like that and it not sacrificing bloons cause that would be broken in-game in several ways

that justification is bad if the site worked like that then everyone would have been possibly "X" tier via dimensional scaling
i think they are in 1-C because the dimensions are hinted to tracend each other but IDK in more details and the verse needs a extreme revisions so... yes?

i think they are in 1-C because the dimensions are hinted to tracend each other but IDK in more details and the verse needs a extreme revisions so... yes?
even if it's saod that they tracend each other that still woudn't be enough

Put low 2-C Crota above Anos and graham he has nothing his 2-B key already has, and we already accept he is above them in 2-B

While Crota could beat Anos or incon Anos, Crota can't do anything against Graham, how funny.

Why put Crota above graham if he can't even do anything against Graham?

Because Crota ***** more people then Graham in Low 2-C. Also Graham can't do anything to Crota
How is it that he **** more people in Low 2-C if there is practically no one stronger than them in Low 2-C, and if they are so desperate to put them above Anos or Graham, just do a vs thread and it's settled.

How is it that he **** more people in Low 2-C if there is practically no one stronger than them in Low 2-C, and if they are so desperate to put them above Anos or Graham, just do a vs thread and it's settled.
Graham doesn't have 2-B range and Crota cant hit NEP 2 from memory. A vs thread Is pointless because it's a fat sack of incon anyways. and drop the accusations. It makes it seem you are the very thing you accuse us of.

Graham doesn't have 2-B range and Crota cant hit NEP 2 from memory. A vs thread Is pointless because it's a fat sack of incon anyways. and drop the accusations. It makes it seem you are the very thing you accuse us of.
Lol, accusations? I don't even know what you're talking about, since what I'm saying is true you guys are going to put Crota above Anos or graham, but the point is that Crota can't beat the ones above Anos or Graham (Or maybe yes if so then this is absurd, if not then it's fine) and according to you Crota beats more Low 2-C than Anos or Graham which is incorrect since they are the strongest in that category, of course not counting the ones above them, it will just end in incon, so put Anos/Graham/Crota.

Last edited:
You are accusing us of being desperate, that makes me think your desperate to not have a destiny being thst isn't Oryx above Anos and Crota.

You are accusing us of being desperate, that makes me think your desperate to not have a destiny being thst isn't Oryx above Anos and Crota.
What I meant by calling them "Desperate" was that they "Bumb" many times in this thread a message that says that "Put Crota above Anos and Graham", but not knowing that it is nothing more than an Incon in Low 2-C category

What I meant by calling them "Desperate" was that they "Bumb" many times in this thread a message that says that "Put Crota above Anos and Graham", but not knowing that it is nothing more than an Incon in Low 2-C category
Like arceus before he got CM2

I've given reasons for why they beat Anos, I've given reasons for why Anos supporters would need to make a match as well. Because Destiny is already accepted as above Anos in 2-B. In Low 2-C it should be the same.

If you disagree with Destiny being above Maou Gakuin, then you should make a match.

Anyway they beat more people because they actually beat Anos, who is stronger than Graham.

I've given reasons for why they beat Anos, I've given reasons for why Anos supporters would need to make a match as well. Because Destiny is already accepted as above Anos in 2-B. In Low 2-C it should be the same.

If you disagree with Destiny being above Maou Gakuin, then you should make a match.

Anyway they beat more people because they actually beat Anos, who is stronger than Graham.
I never saw a related thread of Anos vs X Destiny character, the only thing that separates Anos from Destiny in 2-B Non Smurft is Tokyo Babel, that shouldn't even be here since they are only here thanks to Acausality 5, but they are very weak compared to all contenders, my point is that if Destiny already beat Anos according to you, why the result of Crota vs Anos or Graham would be an Incon?
And let's be clear, I don't care if Destiny is above Maou Gakuin, I never said anything related to that, so don't say things I never said.

Is that a proof that he can affect Anos or even more Graham? Nope, he still can't affect them.... it's just proof that it's more of an Incon.
... i am comparing the sitautions of pre-cm2 arceus and graham that both can incon but really cant defeat the top tiers

Crota can't beat the ones above Anos or Graham (Or maybe yes if so then this is absurd, if not then it's fine) and according to you Crota beats more Low 2-C than Anos or Graham which is incorrect since they are the strongest in that category, of course not counting the ones above them, it will just end in incon, so put Anos/Graham/Crota.
This is my response

If Maou Gakuin should be higher in 2-B, then a match needs to be made for them, just like I already said.

There was actually a Riven vs Anos match in which Riven stomped.

Anos vs Crota wouldn't be incon, it would be a stomp in Crota's favor for reasons that were already posted. I thought you read my 'bump' posts?

Graham only incons due to NEP2. He would be absolutely destroyed otherwise and he can't actually touch the Destiny characters either. Anos is stronger than Graham, so if Destiny beats Anos they should get a spot above Maou Gakuin as a whole.

I never said that you cared? This is irrelevant.

There was actually a Riven vs Anos match in which Riven stomped.
That thread was made a long time before Graham's profile existed or Anos had all its NEP2 Resistances, Etc.... So I wouldn't count that
Anos vs Crota wouldn't be incon, it would be a stomp in Crota's favor for reasons that were already posted.
Well, I don't see an Anos vs Crota thread, so I won't say anything and Crota can't do anything against Anos NEP2.. While Anos can affect CM2 Characters... Obviously I'm not saying that one beats the other, I'm just saying, since you're the one proposing it, you should do the match.
Graham only incons due to NEP2.
Well, Incon is Incon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back