• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEP2 needs to be activated first for Anos. So passives get in the way of that as was already explained in earlier posts. Yes these posts also accounted for his immortalities and ability to cast magic from his source.

When a character can only force an incon, but can't do anything otherwise, they are generally ranked as weaker in these lists. Take into account that Destiny beats more characters and it becomes quite clear that they're more formidable than Graham. Graham's offensive abilities simply don't compare to his defensive ones. You don't become the strongest by just being hard to kill.

When a character can only force an incon, but can't do anything otherwise, they are generally ranked as weaker in these lists.
This. We long since agreed that if the only reason a character can exist on this list is via being hard to touch them then they should be removed.

NEP2 needs to be activated first for Anos. So passives get in the way of that as was already explained in earlier posts. Yes these posts also accounted for his immortalities and ability to cast magic from his source.
It is nothing that has to be activated or anything like that, since it was something imposed by many not wanting to accept that Anos is NEP2 full in battle or due to a misunderstanding that was generated here, since every time he enters into combat he always uses Graham's nothingness as a general "shield", which converts anything it interacts with into nothingness, to protect himself or to attack. and yes, he uses it in every battle, some might say that Anos can't be full NEP2 because other characters can interact with him, the answer is simple, in battle he is full NEP2 while not in normal.

This. We long since agreed that if the only reason a character can exist on this list is via being hard to touch them then they should be removed.
Tokyo Babel... Practically all the contenders can make them pure if they did not have Acausality 5.

Fine. They can be removed. Your point?
My point is not my point, as I am not the only one who has complained throughout this thread, as they are very weak in general, they only have Acausality 5.

I don't understand anything
Graham only incons Crota due to NEP 2, Crota's offense and defense is comparably amazing otherwise, Tokyo Babel is only tehre due to Acasuality 5, which it should be removed due to. Do ya get what I'm feeling?

As an example, any character below Anos in Low 2-C or 2-B could beat Anos if we remove the NEP2? No right? then it doesn't matter, but Tokyo Babel if we remove the Acausality 5 will be easily defeated by the likes as Rimuru, Shulk and below them.

Graham only incons Crota due to NEP 2, Crota's offense and defense is comparably amazing otherwise, Tokyo Babel is only tehre due to Acasuality 5, which it should be removed due to. Do ya get what I'm feeling?
Sad SCP-682 noises

And one more thing, graham's offensive skills are on par with Anos, as he was able to affect and harm Anos and keep up with Venuzdonoa attacks

It should probably just be Characters from Ergenverse anyway. I'll edit it in later.

So he still has to activate it. Activating an ability at the start of a fight =/= not having to activate it first. Unless an ability is passive, they won't be active immediately at the start of the match. I never said Anos doesn't use his NEP2 early on, I said he won't get the chance to activate it.

Don't get me wrong, Graham's offensive abilities are impressive. They're just not as impressive as his defensive ones and certainly don't stack up to those of Destiny characters.

Meng Chuan for a spot in Low 7C. He resists time hax, has high regneration, has another self in another dimension where he can be reborn, has ice manipulation that even freeze particles and light, has 2 bodies

Liu Mei for 1st 4-B, since I just recently saw that her hax potency scale to entire cultivation planets, which means she affects every living thing on a planet several times the surface area of the Sun, down to even grass and insects. That should put her above Sidious.

Liu Mei for 1st 4-B, since I just recently saw that her hax potency scale to entire cultivation planets, which means she affects every living thing on a planet several times the surface area of the Sun, down to even grass and insects. That should put her above Sidious.
Shouldn't gon be above sidous as well she has her busted Absorption

I suppose. Anyone have an issue with it just being "Characters from Ergenverse"? Since there's also Yao Bingyun and her Immeasurable speed amp, Heavenspan with his life absorption on a similar scale etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back