• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Was inspired by this thread so why not

Both Low 2-C

Speed =

SBA otherwise

Unaware if stomp.... lets see

Image result for the outsider dishonored
Castlevania' Season 4: Will Dracula Return in the Next Season?

The Prince of Darkness:

God: Dante_Demon_Killah, Mister6ame6, Axxtentacle, Stillwinston, Naitodesu, WeeklyBattles, GilverTheProtoAngelo, ThisThingisReallyBroken

Last edited:
Ooooo boy

Right AP-ing Dracula is moot as he can come back from being vaporised I guess, Dracula has the following passives

(Transmutation, Soul Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Possession, Law Manipulation and Corruption) on a 4D scale, pretty sure he has passive Power Null too. All his powers come from a Type 1 Abstract too.

So I know OS has NEP, though considering Dracula's powers have Type 2 Concept Manip in them he should be able to at least attack him directly I guess

I see, I'm not knowledgeable enough to comment there. I was thinking the Void was 4D. Considering OS has Omnipresent speed that might beat passives? Idk there

Hmmm, I'm not really sure here I'll wait for others to chime in. I will say I'm fairly certain Dracula can harm and affect OS directly tho considering his Concept Manip

Time Stop is a subset of Time Manip so yes Dracula should resist it, unless OS has Time Manip on the level of Aeon I guess

This guy

Possibly, though I'm not sure if OS can do that while being passive'd to heck and back atm unless we find smth that says he can resist

Th Outsider's resistances ar 4-D so he should be able to resist Drac's passivs just fine

Domino hard counters Drac's regen

IIRC Domino is fate hax that allows outsider to link the fates of 2 or more people together in a chain. If one were to die, the entire chain would.

yeah, you die because your fate is directly tied to one person, if they die you die.

If it includes Death Manip then Dracula should resist considering the literal abstract of it is something that's a part of his castle and he manipulates on a regular basis

Does Domino also include Death Manip?
Domino isnt death manip no, its fate manip, basically indirectly causing a natural death by physically killing another being

The Outsider can literally just link Dracula's fate to a rat, kill the rat, and both of them would die

I think i worded it poorly, it's not literal death manip, it kills you as byproduct of his fate manipulation.

Edit: Ninja'd

Ah IC, so its late at night for me rn so I'm just gonna ask does OS resist Dracula's Passive Power Null? Also even if Dracula dies he can still function as a disembodied spirit probably, the only way he was stopped after dying was because the Belmonts were able to null him after killing him first iirc

Power Nullification (Through the Giant Ghost and Dead Crusader Souls and powers of his own which nullify magic and abillities)

Dead Crusader nulls any damage. Giant Ghost curses you iirc (Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic))

Dracula's castle also passively nulls and Giant Ghost's status wears off over time, but the only reasons the protagonists of Castlevania can resist to begin with is due to the Belmonts/Morris clans having the Vampire Killer whip, Alucard is stated to exist outside of his Father's powers iirc and Shanoa had Dominus on her by the time Dracula appeared afaik.

Maybe, depends on if anyone in Dishonored resisted Power Null as logically that ties back to OS afaik. If this does become a stomp u could try Soma Cruz in his first key I guess

i'm getting one of the novels so we will see, if enough people think it is more fair, i guess i will change it.

Maybe, depends on if anyone in Dishonored resisted Power Null as logically that ties back to OS afaik. If this does become a stomp u could try Soma Cruz in his first key I guess
Actually, i did find this statement on the dishonored wiki on the summary of one of the novels

"Corvo reacts with both the Warfare Overseers and Slackjaw's men, who agreed to help him out again. While the situation is first in Corvo's favor thanks to the Overseer's Music Boxes, it is turned around when they realize the Ancient Music has no effect on the Whalers' powers."

As to the credibility, take it or leave it i guess.

Last edited:
Until i can get my hand on an actual copy of the novel and confirm this, this should be postponed

Also how does "can only be killed by specific Holy / Vampiric Weaponry" work, would non physical attacks still affect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back