• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slime God vs Dragons of Creation

"Everything"

Rimuru become abstract existance because he absorbs the abstract existence

Rimuru get Ressurection Because he absorbs True dragons that can Ressurection when they Die

What makes him cannot get Giratina Range when he gets everything?

Rimuru Stomp, FRA

Rimuru Time Stops, and rushes any one of them, and due to absolute prority given to Rimuru's will in time stop, absorbs and obtains their range and then stomps the rest. Unless they have some way to overcome Rimuru's Absolute Priority during Time stop or are completely removed from the laws of cause and effect, Rimuru easily stomps.

Also considering the way that Tyrannt King Susanoo is described to work, wouldn't Rimuru have Resistence Negation for Causality Manipulation in Stopped Time? Although it obviously wouldn't work for those with type 5 Acausality, although its possible it could work against type 4.

Jaw201 said:
Rimuru Stomp, FRA
Rimuru Time Stops, and rushes any one of them, and due to absolute prority given to Rimuru's will in time stop, absorbs and obtains their range and then stomps the rest. Unless they have some way to overcome Rimuru's Absolute Priority during Time stop or are completely removed from the laws of cause and effect, Rimuru easily stomps.

Also considering the way that Tyrannt King Susanoo is described to work, wouldn't Rimuru have Resistence Negation for Causality Manipulation in Stopped Time? Although it obviously wouldn't work for those with type 5 Acausality, although its possible it could work against type 4.
Minor issue here. The whole argument requires that Rimuru Time Stops to match the CT. And considering Dialga is present, this means Rimuru has to stop Dialga. And since Dialga has potency, size, and range, vastly beyond what Rimuru can interact with, without absorbing either of them, Time Stop is negated by Dialga's presence. In other words, Rimuru has to already have matched the CT, in order to Time Stop so he can match the CT.

This isn't a vote, though.

Defeat them individually? Yes, for sure.

Altogether? Hell frigging no.

Rimuru is just gonna get overwhelmed, and for him to win against the three, he would at least need more potency than the three combined....which he doesn't. Remember, Rimuru's AP would be at most up to the entire multiverse of his verse, which is significantly smaller than that of Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina (as well as their maker). The said trio's potency is at least nearly as big as the multiverse in which they rule over, which is at least 200+ million (that's extreme lowball value, btw)

It's not even close to a Stomp for Rimuru. I would dare say it's a Stomp in favor of the CT. But I'd vote for CT. They have BFR here, too, whose potency is comparable to that of Arceus. I can totally see the three working together to make sure Rimuru keeps get BFR'ed and slowed with Space and Time Manipulation.

Idk why 3 v 1 is actually an allowed thing here, of all things (especially between Tier 2 and up characters)

Huge af stigma is still huge af stigma, regardless of whatever excuse.

Jaw201 said:
Rimuru Stomp, FRA

Idk why Rimuru is supposedly able to stomp any of the Tier 2 Pokemon, yet gets hammered by most other 2B characters matched up against him. I'm not trying to get personal here, but the arguments used in threads like this and threads against other 2B characters just doesn't seem consistent at all.

Besides, 3 v 1 shouldn't be allowed here considering how 2 v 1 matchups is already pushing the standard rules.

If you guys want a vote from me, Giratina tends to open with BFR (from what I've seen, at least). 'nuff said.

Celestial Pegasus said:
So, think everyone with space-time control might have resistance to bfr, either that or time manipulation:

Zero took over the labrinth and made it into a subspace, where you can't move in without space-time control:

"ÒÇîThe only members here who can move in that space are Diablo, Zegion and Benimaru. Benimaru, you can use 『Space-Time Control』properly right?ÒÇì ÒÇîCertainly, Ramiris-sama. Although I only just got the hang of it.ÒÇì"

Ramiris telling Dino to protect his companions inside his barrier or they would get sent away:

"『Good, protect them with your barrier properly, okay? Otherwise, they would get swallowed up by the subspace and get blown away to no one knows where!ÒÇì Dino nodded to Ramiris' warning. Aside from Zegion who was connected via "Soul Corridor", Dino and co who didn't have firm bonds, had no foothold inside the subspace. Still, Dino could manage it somehow, but he predicted that Pico and Garasha would get swept away easily by the subspace. If they were swallowed up by the phase fluctuation inside the subspace, it would be impossible to predict what kind of different dimension and space they would get blown into. Because it was a different space where the flow of time could get distorted, it would be hopeless to return to the same spot once you got swept away. Even for Pico and Garasha who were of the awakened demon lord class, it would be difficult for them to maintain their existences inside the subspace. The minimum requirement for that was to own the『Space-Time Control』skill. It was an ultimate ability that nobody else had apart from Diablo, Zegion and Benimaru, who finally could use it."

The subspace also has a distorted flow of time, yea this looks like both resistance to time manipulation and bfr to me.

I'm gonna have to call stomp on this one. Considering the immense stat gap, and Giratina's eagerness to BFR, this is basically a repeat of Rimuru vs Arceus (with Giratina acting as Arceus), except Arceus acts like it has prior knowledge, and has backup as well.

My recommendation: Either Dialga or Palkia (but not both) vs Rimuru Tempest

GLHF22 said:
so we also have a Tier for BFR? just like Mindhax?
No, it depends on range, I believe. However, the range difference is at least a quadrillion to one, and that's only if we're extremely generous. More realistic estimates are somewhere between a googol to one and a 10^999,995 to one (though Distortion World isn't escapable even one to one)

No i mean , BFR you just can Teleport Someone further than one is that mean your BFR is better? so you can do it to someone who resist it on Lower scale?, just like Mindhax you can control multiple people means you can control people who resist it on lower scale?

GLHF22 said:
No i mean , BFR you just can Teleport Someone further than one is that mean your BFR is better? so you can do it to someone who resist it on Lower scale?, just like Mindhax you can control multiple people means you can control people who resist it on lower scale?
Yes. As long as you BFR someone to a distance that exceeds their range, they can't do anything, while if you BFR someone to somewhere within their own range, you just wasted everyone's time.

Does Rimuru have resistance to Space, Time, and Antimatter manipulation? I forgot. This son of a gun is gassed up like he got counters for everything Pokemon related, yet gets yeeted on by most other 2B characters who are arguably weaker than any member of the CT. The arguments just don't really line up.

Dragopentling said:
Does Rimuru have resistance to Space, Time, and Antimatter manipulation? I forgot. This son of a gun is gassed up like he got counters for everything Pokemon related, yet gets yeeted on by most other 2B characters who are arguably weaker than any member of the CT. The arguments just don't really line up.
Yes. But not even remotely close to resisting at the level of the CT.

That said, the CT can't get past his regen either.

Yes. But not even remotely close to resisting at the level of the CT.

That said, the CT can't get past his regen either.

There's also the fact that the Rimuru Absorption thing where he gains the abilities even if they're just doppelgangers, clones, or tangible avatars...in other matchup threads, why wasn't that part really brought up as much as it should've? Even with what GLHF provided with the text from the webnovel (which, imo, still isn't clear with the whole thing regarding Turn Null), a lot of stuff kinda more so doesn't make sense than actually making sense.

Perhaps the counterargument would be that Pokémon doesn't make it clear, either. It's not that it isn't clear, it's just that the pieces of evidence are kinda just scattered throughout the games, anime, and manga.

On a last note, yea, the CT can't really get over the stupid high regen Rimuru has. But Rimuru can't really kill them, either, like what was stated before, cause range is still range...it's not even AP anymore, tbh.

I actually want to hold VSThread for Rimuru until Vol 14 out, because thats when he got Turn Null, and more major of His power, and i don't know how much parallel Universe Veldanava has created, i aslo talk to elizhaa regarding countless timeline that Chloe had seen, is that really Countless world or just one, but is better to wait for more evidence for it, maybe we Will also find it in Vol 14

GLHF22 said:
I actually want to hold VSThread for Rimuru until Vol 14 out, because thats when he got Turn Null, and more major of His power, and i don't know how much parallel Universe Veldanava has created, i aslo talk to elizhaa regarding countless timeline that Chloe had seen, is that really Countless world or just one, but is better to wait for more evidence for it, maybe we Will also find it in Vol 14
Yea the thing is...if there's much more clear evidence to set a number for the amount of universes Rimuru can have range in, then yea, somehow this ridiculous 3 v 1 can go in his favor if it turns out to more than 200 million, and I'll be fine with that as long as the evidence is there and the battle isn't as if the CT just sit there and do nothing.. Even then, though, I still don't like this match. Not because of some stigma against Pokemon, but because of how it's THREE VERSUS ONE. 2 v 1 matches were by itself already pushing the standard rules in versus threads, despite being generally accepted.

We also don't know the whole thing about Turn Null, what we know is its Primordial Energy to create and destroy anything, we don't know what is Nuclear Dimension in tensei ( Turn Null Come from this Dimension ) but we know that was cthulhu myth reference,in myth Nuclear Dimension is the center of existence where Azathoth resides, so yeah we have no Idea for that Dimension In tensei, so yeah Hope LN Will explain that Dimension

Vol 14 is gonna cover the clash of dragons and demons arc, also who knows if fuse will keep Rimuru becoming a God in the ln, plus it's realistically not gonna be translated for years so....

Celestial Pegasus said:
Vol 14 is gonna cover the clash of dragons and demons arc, also who knows if fuse will keep Rimuru becoming a God in the ln, plus it's realistically not gonna be translated for years so....
So it will take more years for a another review thread on the EoS Rimuru AP?

Maybe, there is something in the after-stories which involves him getting an perpetual motion machine which gives him infinite energy or something, so he may or may not get an upgrade, have to see it translated first to be sure.

Overall i think at some point the profiles might need to be separated into web novel and light novel, but not enough has been translated to say, though i have heard certain things.

Dragopentling said:
That would mean the Trio isn't that strong perhaps?

Dragopentling said:
Rimuru does not get slap anymore as his profile got further updated since then.

That's not the only thing I'm concerned with. I've mentioned before, 3 v 1 here is somehow so easily accepted, yet 2 v 1 matches are barely acceptable in standard versus rules, from what I last asked for.

Oh geez, I wonder why it's so readily a thing here...perhaps it's not a coincidence...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Back