• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for every tier 8: New Forum, same rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
But can Yogiri beat guys from transformer? Since they're placed below Marvel.
I'm more so questioning how marvel got above Transformers. Does marvel have any feats of affecting NEP2 and Acausality Type 5?

If not, then remove it from the list and add Yogiri for the 5th spot.

Also another question @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless since you are knowledgeable on ID, aren't there supposed to be types of Nonexistence in ID? And isn't UEG supposed to be like 1 level above baseline NEP?

I doubt he takes any spot with the exception of 2-B.

Ain for the 5th spot in 2-B, since I doubt annoying dog can do shit against Mid-Godly, NEP1, and more.

Also, when was his erasure passive?

Shouldn't anos and rimuru be in the same place since their versus thread hasn't reach conclusion yet.

IIRC, he used to have acausality type 5 and shit, which got removed.

I guess there were no other characters left to take the spot, so they just left him there.

Either that, or someone just hasn't mentioned it yet in this thread.

They are still 2-A. I doubt their HDE will do jack here, and most people here can affect concepts and shit.

Wait range does transformers have and can they affect type 2 abstract conceptual beings??? Just curious for something in the future

They are still 2-A. I doubt their HDE will do jack here, and most people here can affect concepts and shit.
I think it more has to do with how in 2-A for whatever reasons, passives don't run as rampant so for the lower ranks they're just fine.

Kinda don't understand what you mean, what do they have that transformers doesn't have? They both have HDE, and AE. Not to mention NEP2, which is better than both.

Although, I think I got a hint of why they are there. How large is Marvel's 2-A shit? And is there anybody who is the size of it?

Kinda don't understand what you mean, what do they have that transformers doesn't have? They both have HDE, and AE. Not to mention NEP2, which is better than both.

Although, I think I got a hint of why they are there. How large is Marvel's 2-A shit? And is there anybody who is the size of it?
Each moment creates infinite universe which then each branch off to infinite universes.
There is infinite multiverses.
Every thoughts and dream becomes a universe

Each moment creates infinite universe which then each branch off to infinite universes.
A bit sleepy here, but is it basically a normal 2-A, or an infinite amount of 2-As? Because from what I'm hearing, it seems close to the latter.

Also, is there anyone the size of that?

Well, now it entirely depends on who is the size of that. Is there anyone who's the size of those multiverses? If there aren't any, then I believe Marvel should be removed.

no each of those universes branch off to infnite universes. So just a single moment creates infnite universes which each branch off to infnite universes and the process continues to infninty.
Does all of branched universes start from the same root in the beginning?If yes I would say it's baseline since they're not infinite separate sets.DB xenoverse also has infinite number of diverging timelines and it's still baseline

no each of those universes branch off to infnite universes. So just a single moment creates infnite universes which each branch off to infnite universes and the process continues to infninty.
As of the Tiering System update, this is baseline.

Ah

So it doesn't matter. I can't find a single thing to justify their place. They probably added them back when they used to be infinite^infinite or smth.

honestly I even think that it's 2-B instead of 2-A since "the process continues to infinity"is not actually infinite universes,it's something like ad infinitum

That's low 1-C 5D based off the fact that

That there is infinite universes and each universe has it's own branching Infinite Multiverse

It becomes above baseline 5d with the rest, I guess

the 2 multiverses in PMM are already infinite she just spawns an infinite amount of universes every time she travels

That's low 1-C 5D based off the fact that

That there is infinite universes and each universe has it's own branching Infinite Multiverse

It becomes above baseline 5d with the rest, I guess
Hell no pmmm is far more bigger than that and no one said that pmmm is above baseline 5-D

Pretty sure Marvel was bigger than DC. It was one of the very top before the 2-A Revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back