• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 3

We are not going by it being useful or not, that's literally on the OP: "Basically only characters who don't have higher-dimentional hax or AP then their dimentional level (I.E. a 10D character can't have 11D hax, for example). Even if said hax is pratically useless."

Otherwise, Enrico Pucci and his beyond useless 4-D hax could be here.

So timehax shouldn't be an exception. it's 4-D. It's a smurf ability to anyone who's 3-d or lower. Doesn't matter if it's useful or not. Characters similar to Ainz should be yeeted from from this list.

Ok, since you missed the discussion the last time, I'll wait to see who else agrees with your idea, because I don't see any reason time shouldn't be an exception to the rule.

If you truly want to make a list of Non-smurf characters you can't make any exceptions. Otherwise this list can just be called "Top 10 Strongest Almost Non-Smurfs for Every Tier"

InfiniteSped said:
Ban everyone, since they all have bodies with mass, and mass creates gravity that warps space and time.
There are several problems with that. Firstly, would having that mass that warps space-time actually grants them Space-Time Manipulation? It wouldn't. That's like saying a character that can intimidate poeple weaker than him can get Fearhax. They wouldn't. Think before you write, boy.

Culexus Assassin said:
There are several problems with that. Firstly, would having that mass that warps space-time actually grants them Space-Time Manipulation? It wouldn't. That's like saying a character that can intimidate poeple weaker than him can get Fearhax. They wouldn't. Think before you write, boy.
Funny because if you actually had the mass to do so significantly then yeah and funny people literally get fearhax from that (which I disagree with).

Wait, timehax is always considered 4-D? Even stuff like timestop? That seems super weird to me, I wouldn't expect, for example, Jotaro's timestop to work against a living timeline (essentially baseline Low 2-C).

Actually LeBlanc can fight TSSDK characters apart from Diablo so she should share the spot with them, I totally forgot.

Ionliosite said:
I seriously doubt Souei is one of the strongest 7-Cs on TenSura.
He is not the strongest but the one that would be the hardest for her is Diablo her type 8 and her possession allows her to spam clones of her self and take control of people. And her soul manip is in the millions. The one that really gives her trouble is Diablo. And I am not sure that he can actually finish her off.

Actually looking back there are so many of them I would probably just do a match with the gunvolt top tier, since it seems simpler.

Back