• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Then I think Beiloune should be strongest 8-A. Looking at Sacred_Eclipse profile, she doesn't seem to have the ability to interact with him on any level.

To go into detail, Beiloune is an "Overshadowed" which in Okage is a person who exists outside of reality itself and cannot be see, heared, or touched even by those who can effect the mind and soul (this is because there minds and souls are outside of reality as well). Not only this but the Overshadowed beings can interact with the world and go completely unnoticed do to their state of existance meaning Beiloune can still effect Sacred Eclipse with his Classification hax but she won't even register she's fighting someone. An example of this is when Ari in his Overshadowed state walked into a hotel in front of the deck maneger, took a pen and wrote his name right in front of the manager on the sign in sheet and that action wasn't even recognized even tho Ari just did something to the real world.

Character from slime (Web) should be able to get spot in 7C atleast Diablo and Rimuru should be above Mercer

Uh, guys.

While our understanding as a site of dimensions has changed, you're all sorta misunderstanding.

The wiki still supports higher forms of existence as stronger characters. Unless the 1-Bs of Warhammer get downgraded due to not qualifying as higher forms of existence, Culexus is still a smurf. Same for Digimon.

The main thing that changes is the word "Dimensions" alone is no longer justification for any higher tier. The concept of smurfs is still in effect.

WeeklyBattles said:
When did we ever accept just 'dimensions' as justification...?
Something something the thread addressed this.

The main premise is that being extra-dimensional no longer makes you stronger; by the same principle, being extra-dimensional do not longer makes you resistent/immune to conventional hax. Although, to be honest, not sure from where "higher dimension = stronger hax" came, when not all hax its related to it (dimensions refer to space, and several times also time).

Yobo Blue said:
What exactly dimensions mean now is still up in the air I believe
Dimensions means dimensions. As usual. However how that pertains to our system changes. Just "X amount of dimensions" doesn't translate to AP anymore. If the verse treats it as a change in transcendence, to put it in terms we know, then it remains the same, it's higher AP.

Also, wheres Sans on the Top 5 strongest 9-A's? He has some great hax, I mean, he HAS basically beaten a 2-C to 2-B murderer numerous times because of his KR.

Hey so uh

Enter the Gungeon is Low 4C now

read on CRT that loliosite created, read my explanation and darklk.

I believe it would be best if one were to have a discussion on the topic beforehand.

If you would present the reason why, that would be better.

Agree with Udl on this one. I put them above TOG because I was repitely told, both on the wiki and Discord, that Daimaou's 1-As were above Masada's. In all honesty, I have a hard time believing Akuto is seriously above Hajun, but after so many people said it, I just decided to go with the flow and place them there. However, if you think we should discuss it here, then I'm willing to do so.

Replace umineko as their 1-As dont come close to masada or daimous. Also depending on how u look at it if u compare masadaverse cosmology it's not in the same category as Daimou.

Uhhh, Umineko's cosmology is completely and utterly beyond Masadaverse, the Ladder where going up and down loses meaning and it becomes truely Endless, where before you even take a step on the ladder you transcend the concepts of time, space, possibility, impossibility and ideas.

Infinite ladders are created by Beato's catbox for every infinitude of a moment.

And there's so much more than that as well, suffice to say it's much higher than the Hyperdimensional throne and Taiji.

One u dont even know that singularity exist Two the ladder which is the domain of humans which no description of ladder being 1-A. Like it has been on talked on discord the mere graph which was created is not a thing and even if we say that thing exist in the new tiering voyagers are only getting possibly 1-A whereas masada will get a solid tier 1-A.

Do I not know? Thanks for telling me I don't know something. Nice hasty generalisation.

And I didn't bring up the Human domain, so I don't know why you're trying to correct something I never said.

And again, I didn't cite the graph, so why are you trying to debunk things I've not said?

And you do know a solid "1-A" can be less than a "possibly 1-A".

Udlmaster said:
Do I not know? Thanks for telling me I don't know something. Nice hasty generalisation.
And I didn't bring up the Human domain, so I don't know why you're trying to correct something I never said.

And again, I didn't cite the graph, so why are you trying to debunk things I've not said?

And you do know a solid "1-A" can be less than a "possibly 1-A".
> hasty generalization doesnt gain you anything btw just to let you know and im educating you whether u know it or not > that's where they are going to be "possibly 1-A" comes from > well you're intendeded to do so > not in this case, because even if ultima and other accept it theres no guaranteed to put voyagers at 1-A

as for masada pantheon they are "atleast 1-A"

>doesnt gain you anything btw just to let you know and im educating you whether u know it or not

You wasn't "educating" me on anything, you tried to make a snide remark "You don't even know about the singularity" which fell flat on its face when I pointed out you was insulting something I never said.

>that's where they are going to be "possibly 1-A" comes from

And? This doesn't debunk my point at all, in fact your entire "argument" here is hearsay from people who aren't on the knowledgeable list for the verse, Admin =/= Always right.

>as for masada pantheon they are "atleast 1-A"

If you're going to cite Admins as examples, I was literally in a chat with Ultima and others where 1-A, not "At least 1-A" which wasn't even a thing for Cthulhu Mythos, and had it removed for a reason.

Udlmaster said:
>doesnt gain you anything btw just to let you know and im educating you whether u know it or not
You wasn't "educating" me on anything, you tried to make a snide remark "You don't even know about the singularity" which fell flat on its face when I pointed out you was insulting something I never said.

>that's where they are going to be "possibly 1-A" comes from

And? This doesn't debunk my point at all, in fact your entire "argument" here is hearsay from people who aren't on the knowledgeable list for the verse, Admin =/= Always right.

>as for masada pantheon they are "atleast 1-A"

If you're going to cite Admins as examples, I was literally in a chat with Ultima and others where 1-A, not "At least 1-A" which wasn't even a thing for Cthulhu Mythos, and had it removed for a reason.
> well there's more than one people that are knowledgeable aobut umineko are ven, sera and prom and 3 odf them have them at possibly. im not even saying admins are always right but those who are knowledgeable enough to put them there is, although aeyu was the one that gave them possibly 1-A > ultima and others did say they are atleast 1-A, as for cthulu point outer gods are high 1-A and hypnos is 1-A

>well there's more than one people that are knowledgeable aobut umineko are ven, sera and prom and 3 odf them have them at possibly.

And non of those you just listed are on the knowledgeable members list for Umineko. There's 2, DarkLK and myself. For Aeyu, sure she can't be on the list even if she wanted to, but I'm going to go with the scans I already have over options.

>im not even saying admins are always right but those who are knowledgeable enough to put them there is, although aeyu was the one that gave them possibly 1-A

If the Admins are always right, then don't appeal to them like they're a credible source, instead appeal to evidence which is always right, evidence, it will always show what it is meant to show, only forgeries, which aren't evidence, don't do this.

>ultima and others did say they are atleast 1-A, as for cthulu point outer gods are high 1-A and hypnos is 1-A

Again, you're appealing to Admins and Aeyu like they're a credible source, when humans inherently aren't because personal interpretations gets mixed in and so do feelings.

Instead why not wait for what the actual result is instead of making appeals to firstly, something that doesn't yet exist, and something you cannot confirm, as it hasn't been peer reviewed.

Udlmaster said:
And non of those you just listed are on the knowledgeable members list for Umineko. There's 2, DarkLK and myself. For Aeyu, sure she can't be on the list even if she wanted to, but I'm going to go with the scans I already have over options.

If the Admins are always right, then don't appeal to them like they're a credible source, instead appeal to evidence which is always right, evidence, it will always show what it is meant to show, only forgeries, which aren't evidence, don't do this.

Again, you're appealing to Admins and Aeyu like they're a credible source, when humans inherently aren't because personal interpretations gets mixed in and so do feelings.

Instead why not wait for what the actual result is instead of making appeals to firstly, something that doesn't yet exist, and something you cannot confirm, as it hasn't been peer reviewed.
> you do realize even if u know the verse you dont neccessarily have to be in the list right? even though promestein is one of the guys that disagree to Dark's graph due to the canonicity he used which is questionable. Also if you are the knowledgeable you wouldnt come to argue with the idea that by just going on semantics on the idea other people who had read umineko are not always credible.

> which i didnt they were but appealing to someone that has knowledge of a certain verse is not out right a bad thing. this is the same as saying why do we appeal to scientist when we can easily find the evidence ourselves, because they are the ones that knowledgeable.

> what i said above is the best example of this and Aeyu who's familiar with the tiering and if u want to check the tiering aboutr the voyagers u can ask Ven, sera and prom for this which all 3 of them agreed to them being possibly 1-A

> waiting for several months is no consider being patient whgich takes time to get to CRT, which is why discord is the fastest why to get to someone whos either known to specific verse rather than wait for couple days to get an answer.

>you do realize even if u know the verse you dont neccessarily have to be in the list right?

I never said the opposite, I never said "X person isn't on the list therefore they know nothing about the verse", this is a strawman of my argument.

>even though promestein is one of the guys that disagree to Dark's graph due to the canonicity he used which is questionable.

Good for them? Like, why do you keep bringing up the graph? I never cited the graph or brought it up, why do you keep trying to debunk things I've never said or done.

>Also if you are the knowledgeable you wouldnt come to argue with the idea that by just going on semantics on the idea other people who had read umineko are not always credible.

Throwing stones in glass houses there, also, I'm debating with you because you proposed an argument saying that Masadaverse is stronger than Umineko, which is a positive claim, and your entire reason for this has boiled down to "People I think are credible told me so.". And yes, if you're citing people as credible with ideas which pose misinformation, then of course I'm going to say they're not credible.

>which i didnt they were

That's the implication made by your claims, and since you've now said this, this is the end of discussion on this part, as you cannot cite or appeal to people in such a way.

>this is the same as saying why do we appeal to scientist when we can easily find the evidence ourselves, because they are the ones that knowledgeable.

What? You don't appeal to scientists when you cite something, that's an appeal to authority, you appeal to their creations, theories which have been peer reviewed in a formal fashion, which is what blogs are.

>what i said above is the best example of this and Aeyu who's familiar with the tiering

Being familiar with the tiering system doesn't grant someone omniscience. This doesn't make them credible, all this just makes you seem less credible.

>and if u want to check the tiering aboutr the voyagers u can ask Ven, sera and prom for this which all 3 of them agreed to them being possibly 1-A

And that's an argument ad populum. It doesn't matter how many people agree with something, it doesn't make it true unless that thing is subjective in the first place.

>waiting for several months is no consider being patient whgich takes time to get to CRT, which is why discord is the fastest why to get to someone whos either known to specific verse rather than wait for couple days to get an answer.

What are you talking? CRTs don't take several months unless the CRT is relying on someone who isn't present a lot or the verse is very big and takes time to give an accurate reading.

We don't forgo quality because you want it now.

"I never said the opposite, I never said "X person isn't on the list therefore they know nothing about the verse", this is a strawman of my argument." >nor did i say that was your pre supposition

"Good for them? Like, why do you keep bringing up the graph? I never cited the graph or brought it up, why do you keep trying to debunk things I've never said or done."

> then why not go get whatever you need to do to get whatever argument if you're not citing the graph itself rather than going circles here

"Throwing stones in glass houses there, also, I'm debating with you because you proposed an argument saying that Masadaverse is stronger than Umineko, which is a positive claim, and your entire reason for this has boiled down to "People I think are credible told me so.". And yes, if you're citing people as credible with ideas which pose misinformation, then of course I'm going to say they're not credible."

> sure, i can go ahead and cite the people that made a blog about the new masadaverse blog or CRT. you can give whatever citation you have or reasoning why the latter would not be the case.

"That's the implication made by your claims, and since you've now said this, this is the end of discussion on this part, as you cannot cite or appeal to people in such a way."

> which i never claimed they were always right, sure you can claim they arent always right but like i said to my previous comment this is the same as people citing scientists about dimensions which we know nothing about and yet we appeal to them.

"What? You don't appeal to scientists when you cite something, that's an appeal to authority, you appeal to their creations, theories which have been peer reviewed in a formal fashion, which is what blogs are."

> when you cite something when it comes to science u have to use the theory or the epxeriement, but what proves they are wrong or not? nothing because we believe its true so therefore it cannot be disproven " Being familiar with the tiering system doesn't grant someone omniscience. This doesn't make them credible, all this just makes you seem less credible."

> and what does that even point? it does really nothing to this discussion as what it is given towards the current tiering from discord even using the page of umineko, they would still be possibly 1-A. the tiering people who tier verse is not always credible unless one gets to know the context which nothing is supported that possibly 1-A voyagers is wrong.

"And that's an argument ad populum. It doesn't matter how many people agree with something, it doesn't make it true unless that thing is subjective in the first place."

> alright lets take this at face value if a law was given and some disagree with it due to its rationality, does that mean it cannot be used? ad populumn doesnt inherently destroy the argument as it is being agreed upon on, and so far i havent seen you on discord making the argument for voyagers even having solid 1-A rating or higher.

" What are you talking? CRTs don't take several months unless the CRT is relying on someone who isn't present a lot or the verse is very big and takes time to give an accurate reading."

> which we rely on darkLK to do that, which he always isnt active and happens to be on rarely. what i said prior to this sentence i already said if u dont believe what i said u can ask aeyu what their tiering is and if prom and sera approved to that tiering then why not try and oppose what they have. Since you yourself admitted you yourself is a "knowledgeable" of the verse.

"We don't forgo quality because you want it now."

> quality of what?

Back