• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

What comment said that??? The gods are smurfy yeah, but the Gold saints aren't, but some other question i got..

If they are only 3-A with their strongest attack, but everything else is below that. That's still tier 3-A right??? I am bit confused on that becuase nasuvese has character that are mountain tier with 2-A nuke weapons.. I didn't know if that is a weapons only thing, or if something similar can happen with "Strongest attacks"

Ionliosite said:
The new Akuto revision is what was compared to The One Giver, and I still think she's above him.
I looked at The One Giver's Info and it was on par with the lowest density story of a archetype.

The Archetypes are the extra-universal gods with the lowest story density, so they are around baseline 1-A, at most three infinities above 1-A.

The Four Archetypes has an extremely low story density, and the story they created were pretty much empty (one of them was empty). All the other extra-universal gods are many infinities above baseline due to story density, but the Archetypes? Yeah, no.

You were wrong to use hieroglyphic hierarchy, the hierarchy in ichiban daimaou is used according to the cardinal number.

and the archetypes is the state beyond the extra-universal gods, That's the state when Akuto opens up all possibilities.

Maxnumb231 said:
Cardinal number is not pretty impressive I'll tell u that right now.
Yes, but a story of a archetypes is cardinality of infinite cardinal depth of infinity, fictional layers hierarchy are called ideologies.

Siperri123 said:
Maxnumb231 said:
Cardinal number is not pretty impressive I'll tell u that right now.
Yes, but a story of a archetypes is cardinality of infinite cardinal depth of infinity, fictional layers hierarchy are called ideologies.
and again that is a vague statements regards to what the actual scaling would b e as cardinality as a whole is literally a vague thing and no cardinality doesnt always mean alephs in its own right. being ideologies is also as vague as saying infinite cardinality.

Alright, so R got upgraded out of High 6-C and I had to painfully remove his victories.

In other news, R is challenging the 6-As for a spot now.

I believe Wiz is changing tiers.

Also, Ionliosite, you joke about "your OC" for Tier 0. Let me promise you, FC/OC's Wiki's Strongest...

Absolutely horrifying.

Moritzva said:
Also, Ionliosite, you joke about "your OC" for Tier 0. Let me promise you, FC/OC's Wiki's Strongest...
Believe me, if the Phoenix King had a page on that wiki, he'll be the strongest.

Imagine putting your OC in a spot for the top strongest

Nerds, you're like little babies, I have the strongest Low 7-C and I will DESTROY you

ZephyrosOmega said:

Nerds, you're like little babies, I have the strongest Low 7-C and I will DESTROY you
low 7-C being uncontested on fcoc doesn't count

4-C lacks some Genki Reality Warpers.

Zoe (League of Legends) for 3rd 4-C. Via Precog, Power Mimicry, Sleep Manip, Time Reversal and Resistance to Black Holes.

Nono for 4th 4-C. Via Black Holes, BFR, Lawhax, Existence Erasure, Matter Manip, 4-B Durability and Resistance to Soul Manip, Matter Manip and Biological Manip.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Imagine having your Low 7-C beaten by the D&D Homebrew Low 7-Cs

big thinking time

Imagine having your Low 7-C beaten by the D&D Homebrew Low 7-Cs

big thinking time

do it

Back