• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Non-Smurfs for Every Tier 2

Apparently the KonoSuba people got downgraded. Gonna make Aqua vs Fugil once that CRT to give him resistence to death hax gets accepted.

Supposedly tiering system changes will be discussed on wiki the first time today, so expect possible reworking of this list

Well, this nerfs the Culexus Assassins considerably, since now regular 3D powernull resistance is enough to stop the null. I'm happy.

Higher D minds can be effected by 3D Mindhax if they didn't resist for any reason other then dimentionality before.

This is a huge nerf to Warhammer (Since they rely on higher-D hax for most of their good stuff) and a huge buff to mostly 3D verses. Also, Novel Kars can understand anything below 1-A now, since he can see 5D things like Beyond. Well, I guess 6-D things and higher would be too much for him to see unless he can see the attack in 3D, if that makes sense.

The 2-A thing barely applies anyways, since it's EE that negs dura anyways.

JoJo is getting upgraded to 8-B from what I've heard. Not to mention, Tarkus' feat is pretty cut and dry.

Tarkus < Dio < High DIO = Star Platinum > Everything else basically. Jolyne's 8-C feat makes this pretty consistant.

A downgrade isn't happening anytime soon.

Why would it be upgraded may I ask? Because last time I saw, Tarkus' feat was debunked and recalced as 9-A, just like Jolyne's 8-C feat was considered a bad feat to scale her given she broke her arm making a barely above baseline feat.

Deep Blue Moon, a fodder stand, has an 8-B feat.

Where is Tarkus' feat debunked, I must ask? I'm on the JoJo's discussion thread currently.

The way they began that.

"Goodbye 8-C JoJo"

Without even timestamping it. The JoJoke is clearly rushed, or made without care.

Dargoo Faust. Today, you have genuinely angered me.

8-B is also somewhat consistant. Dark Blue Moon is, once again, basically fodder. Not to mention Josuke survived direct blows from 8-B Red Hot Chilli Pepper.

Can I suggest a character who has a move that's above his tier but not dimensional above?.

Example: 8-B, 4-C with Self Destruction?.

Or is that still considered a Smurf?.

Back