• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

I think Kenshiro would lose to Liliana

Yeah I don't think he'd beat anyone else there but maybe have him as a placeholder for 4th or something

First Witch said:
Well yeah, i hate them too but no one even tried to rank TED in this list, its normal that the first thing before giving any of the verses the place is to throw them at each other.
You make the match then.

Wokistan said:
Apparently TES 1-As are really not conducive to linear power hierarchies as we try to force 1-As into anyways, even moreso than 1-As already are.
I feel like the profiles kind of contradict this notion.

For example, on this page.

The Anu tab is stated to stand "completely transcendent over even the IS/IS-NOT interplay of Anui-El" - Anui-El being the previous tab.

One entity (or form of the same being or whatever it is) being "completely transcendent" over another is a form of linear power hierarchy structure, isn't it?

btw is the reason why akuto sai is higher cuz he has a tier 0 keeping him safe or smth?

So if this thread of Enrico Pucci vs Shinobu Oshino ends the way people are starting to vote now, Shinobu would stomp Pucci with Whitesnake, but would lose to Pucci with MiH.

Which of Pucci's stands puts him at 4th spot? Where would this leave Shinobu in the list?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
btw is the reason why akuto sai is higher cuz he has a tier 0 keeping him safe or smth?
I'm a just post what I said on the other thread...again:

"That description sounds High 1-B or like baseline 1-A.

I'm going to quote what I said in the other thread:

'Apparently, he is on a ridiculously high level of 1-A.

The problem with the profile is that it lacks justifications that explain that, which is why I made this thread.

DontTalkDT said he will eventually make a better explanation for the verse when he has the time - but from the stuff that DarkLK showed, it could very well be legitimate as seemingly trash tier characters could be 1-A as shown here.

However, I don't think that he should be placed there until said updates to the verse get made, personally.'

So he has the potential of being that strong, but his profile doesn't really suggest that."

Iihiko is allowed now?

I think Atropus is there for 2-A killing, and I'm not seeing a win over Oryx off of whats one the file. He'd take the 3 spot, but we already know he;s stronger then medaka lol

I mean, Iihiko and Medaka are very different fighters. Iihiko can shit on most hax verses (up until you call an NLF on him, but at that point the matches shouldn't have happened), where as Medaka is a versatile as **** hax monster. Iihiko is a one trick pony that ***** on people who aren't one trick ponies who have a counter to him. I do think he can be said to be stronger tho

Don't think that Lich should have the fifth 8-A spot.

He has no hax that he can use to get rid of a stronger opponent, he only has good survivability.

Out of the top of my head, a match between him and, say, Brunhilde essentially results in Lich getting rekt over and over and only surviving because of Kaliber, which I wouldn't exactly consider as "Lich is stronger".

It doesn't matter if it's easily accessed, he's only allowed to have his 8-B key when going for strongest 8-B.

@Agnaa Pretty sure that's...not exactly true. We can prevent him from accessing this form in VS Matches, but that's not a default assumption and shouldn't be one here.

Not that it matters. He's not gonna remove his limiter fast enough to save him from death. Plus Amane bypasses durability (so dura is meaningless) and has apparently passive hax (so speed is kinda meaningless).

@Saikou Would any characters be getting bumped up for being able to access higher-tiered AP/Dura, then?

Ask Dio. Or Reinhard. If a character can become a higher tier through the course of the match, it should be allowed. It's just when a character just so happens to have a higher tiered form that isn't normally accessible on a whim that it becomes meaningless.

So Medaka's considered to be able to switch to her 5-C form for the 8-B?

Also in general I think there'd be a lot of Medaka Box characters Kusuo couldn't get through.

If she's able to, if she's willing to, and if it actually allows her to win over opponents she would normally lose to, yes, but I'm somehow doubting AP matters much in such hax fights.

Yes and yes. But true.

Agnaa said:
So Medaka's considered to be able to switch to her 5-C form for the 8-B?
Also in general I think there'd be a lot of Medaka Box characters Kusuo couldn't get through.
Not exactly, Medaka's 5-C doesn't come from a form, it comes from an assumption. But yes a base Medaka is allowed to go into God Mode. Base Goku can go into super sayan. Base Ban Midou can go into angel arm. etc (unless restricted). Though End God Mode 8-B Medaka can't go into 5-C since her 5-C is not a new form, just an assumption, if we'r assuming her to be 8-B we can't assume the same form to be 5-C too.

Right, got it.

Back