• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

I mean, Apostasia turned into Herrscher after talking to himself/one of Herrcher's avatars spread through space-time. He can tier jump too.

Passive shield which protects him from which hax?

I dont really know I just know it does defend against some hax, I hope someone more knowledgeable on To Aru can answer.

Kaltias said:
Should accessing a different higher tiered form really be allowed even if it's technically possible?
I mean, me proposing Madoka for a 5-B spot because her 5-B form became 2-A after a minute or so feels weird (Although I guess i'll nominate her if that's allowed)
Isn't that pretty much why Reinhard was the strongest 4-A? Cause God Emperor couldn't beat him by sealing as Rein would just turn 1-A

@Kaltias I swear I had this debate on this thread. Or at least the other strongest thread. And yes imo it should be allowed, as long as it's actually possible to pull off. We have Dio at 8-C for 2-A after all.

I think the point I'm getting that is that Yume protagonists shouldn't have that high of a tier in the first place I'd the only way you can beat Sonic is literally in your dreams.

@Psycho, Accel can't really defend some vectorless/abstract things (But he already vector manipulated non-corporeal magic contracts and broke it tho)

Ye, I was giving my opinion about what you said above @Saik

It feels weird to me to say it because it's kinda like saying that Goku has the highest 5-B AP via becoming a tier 4 Super Saiyan.

But if it's allowed, Madoka for a 5-B spot via becoming 2-A as soon as she attacks I guess

I mean it's not 5-B AP anymore if he becomes Tier 4, so purely measuring AP makes this meaningless, but it's not what we do here anyway.

@Cal If Kirito can actually do shenanigans with his real world self he should have that. But I somehow doubt that's actually the case, given how the series treats its fights.

Isn't that pretty much why Reinhard was the strongest 4-A? Cause God Emperor couldn't beat him by sealing as Rein would just turn 1-A

No reinh also has 1A law,soul rip.He can seperate the emps from the warp via his castle rendering him useless

Bolas can teleport across a 2-A multiverse, and has tanked that before via that. He also has precog, can also planeswalk basically instantly, has all sorts of other stuff like mindhax, power null, BFR, etc.

High godly is the entire dimensional level, and due to other universes veing a thing he can teleport to or reform in, low 2-C destruction isn't the entire dimensional level.

SchroKatze said:
@Psycho, Accel can't really defend some vectorless/abstract things (But he already vector manipulated non-corporeal magic contracts and broke it tho)
Ok cool, but he now his shield can stop a High 1-C attack so it seems pretty weird.

@Woki If his precog is good enough to let him predict the 2-C boom then yeah he should stay

Also I should add that his profile only states that his range in 4-A is Universal+, you should fix that up

Kaltias said:
Should accessing a different higher tiered form really be allowed even if it's technically possible?
I mean, me proposing Madoka for a 5-B spot because her 5-B form became 2-A after a minute or so feels weird (Although I guess i'll nominate her if that's allowed)
If a character has a form which grows from one tier to another in the context of a fight, then yes, the character should be allowed to have that growth ability.

But I disagree with the notion that a character is the strongest in their tier because they can access a level of power that is beyond said tier - I feel like that defeats the purpose.

GyroNutz said:
Kaltias said:
Reinhard was the strongest 4-A because of his passive 1-A Law Manipulation, 1-A Type 8 Immortality, and 1-A Spear and Castle.

Not because he grows into a 1-A being.

He's just higher into 1-A than emperor is, so due to how 1-A fights work he won.

Didnt Reins 1-A Passive Law Manip disconnect Emprah from the Warp causing him to lose his powers? I thought thats the reason Emps lost.

Ok so i applied these changes:

Rein, Merc and Yakou for 1st 3-A

Removed The Lich from 8-B.

Amane Shinomiya moved from 2nd to 4th 8-B

Iihiko Shishime added to 3rd 8-B

Ikki Kurogane 2nd 8-B (his revisions will be shortly done, but even now he should take it versus Iihiko, am not sure, but when revisions are done he will beat Iihiko)

Iihiko can beat Amane?

Agnaa said:
Iihiko can beat Amane?
Well yeah since amane's hax is 3d so iihiko just "muh recognition" and calls it a day. Amane is op cus of his passive hax and protection, iihiko lol nopes both though. I don't think it's possible to beat iihiko with 3d hax that don't force recognition. So yes iihiko can beat amane.

Agnaa said:
It doesn't matter if it's easily accessed, he's only allowed to have his 8-B key when going for strongest 8-B.
I said he also blitzes because his turning to stone technique can one shot. That's how he was beaten by getting blitzed by Ikki Kurogane. He's way faster and will one shot before Amane can even think to nullify his attack with Nameless Glory.

Amane doesn't think to nullify with Nameless Glory, he already has some passive protections up from prior uses of it.

Agnaa said:
Amane doesn't think to nullify with Nameless Glory, he already has some passive protections up from prior uses of it.
I'm not that knowledgable but care to list some please?

Ecetereis said:
I'm not knowledgeable either, but I know there's three. I think they're something like "win without fighting", "everything goes smoothly", and "passive protection".

I only know one which is probability manipulation. As long as something has a 1% chance of happening. Amane can will it that way.

That's another character's ability, Utakata Misogi

(They are both from the same verse though)

I know Saiki's starting move when he is backed into a corner. It is to turn the person into stone. If you watch the anime or read the manga with he turned one of his classmates into stone when he was about to figure out Saiki's abilities. After, he time travels to change events, but I don't think time travel is allowed in this wiki.

There powers are kinda similar. They both bend some part of reality. Utakata was part of the student council while Amane was not and I think he was part of a different school.

Agnaa said:
Ecetereis said:
I'm not knowledgeable either, but I know there's three. I think they're something like "win without fighting", "everything goes smoothly", and "passive protection".
Do you know who's knowledgable btw?

>Shockwave as a top 5 in 6-A

Boi, i thought i would never see the day that a character from Transformers would be considered that powerfull in his tier

Back