• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Ok so Iihiko Shishime is in town now for 5-C. He beats the bottom 3 cus none of them are smurfs. Atropos seems to only be strong if the opponent is a god/divine, which makes him not so good against Iihiko. Now about the destiny peeps.

I know he can't beat the doge Oryx. What other ppl does Destiny have that are up for the fight? Warpriest? I need to make the match.

I mean not really because of their other powers and the ridiculous training of Assassin's but

Can we just like

Stop being salty about the CAs and their broad ability

Like, if you want to argue about this feel free to message me wall but we don't need to clog the thread.

Care to explain why since seeing his profile doesn't give me a really OP vibe.

And all of Apostasia hax are 4-D or higher and he spam his EE iirc.

Because none of Apostasia's hax can kill eddie due to his immortality while eddie can permakill through apostasia's tye 8

With how? Conceptual EE is thing and Apostasia power are comes from Henir who are 2-A to even High 2-A so all of his power are 4-D.

Might bring Kaze to come.

Might as well use this 4-A change to push for my girls.

Urotsuki should take top 5 4-A. Arguably Top 4, since Bolas doesn't have anything to survive 2-C destruction, but I don't wanna push my luck. She should also take Top 4 for 5-A, since she definitively beat Rumple and at least stalemates the Power Rangers guy. Probably beats the Nasuverse guys but eh.

Highly highly doubt it as they're not a part of her dream. If anything, she's one of the lowest as you have to outright nerf the other characters to make her a threat.

"They're not part of her dream"

In her Tier 5/4 key, everything is part of her dream. There is no such thing as "outside" her dream. Even then, if a character can only exist in a certain location, we assume the fight take place in said location.

That's outright rigging the fight (and every fight for that matter) in her favor. It's not like Azathoth where the universe is her dream. She just dreams up a setting that it takes place in and is normally just a little girl.

WeeklyBattles said:
With his ability to cause a true death that bypasses type 8 immortality
Before even turning into Apostasia, Ain literally had his type 8 removed, got erased by a 4-D explosion that torn apart reality and created a point of coexistence between existence and non-existence and had his non-existent self BFR'd to the deepest parts of the infinite nothingness thats Henir realm. He still returned, but corrupted by Henir.

And Apostasia passivelly absorbs and corrupts things. Plus, Henir's concept is the very reason that "end", death, corruption and etc exist. Infinity and Nothingness are a result of Henir too.

"It's not like Azathoth where the universe is her dream"

'Cept it is. If we're making her fight someone in her Tier 5/4 keys, by definition, the someone in question is in her dreams. Otherwise they would just be fighting her 10-B/10-C key. This is the exact same thing as the Matrix. By definition, anyone fighting a character that isn't the 10-B humans are inside the Matrix. It just doesn't work otherwise.

Then by that logic, Kirito is the most OP 8-C because he just wakes up out of the NerveGear and goes back in over and over.

See how that works?

@Cal

Seems to be a Sword Art Online case so i guess its fine? People dont put it against true Kirito either (I mean, you can. But why?)

@Weekly

I dont see how he gets past getting passivly erased either. Or how hes supposed to put down someone whos daddy is 4D, possibly higher.

@Cal Pretty sure that in SAO you're stuck inside the damn thing and can't escape. Even then, the game continues existing when you're not there. Closing your MMORPG game doesn't stop the thing from existing and continuing without you. Same for most virtual worlds.

Bolas can survive universe bust either via his mid hodly or just teleporting to another universe.

Manipulating vectors is still vectors even if you can manipulate laws with it. Some random guy with passive hax comes in and ruins his day.

@Woki Mid-Godly doesn't make you able to survive Tier 2 universe bust, you need High-Godly for that. Also, the bust is instant once it's triggered, and is 2-C, so that won't necessarily help.

Amakasu can attack with immeasurable speed. He blitzes Accel's shield, and Accel can't really put him down or incapacitate him

Should accessing a different higher tiered form really be allowed even if it's technically possible?

I mean, me proposing Madoka for a 5-B spot because her 5-B form became 2-A after a minute or so feels weird (Although I guess i'll nominate her if that's allowed)

Back