• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Eh it's whatever. Warhammer does have some legitimately absurd things that only really work within the context of the verse, and half the reason its like that is because it's often parodical and not meant to be taken super seriously. He's fine to not like a character, even if I think that disliking an assassin for not giving opponents a chance to fight back while being okay with someone who's actually 2-A being in 8-C is weird.

But still its really annoying, not only he severly downplaying it he also clustering this thread with anti-Culexus comments.

Wokistan said:
Don't custodes just blitz muku though? She doesn't seem to have any real survivability.
Oh yeah i thought the FTL was only for the Reaction speed, ye he blitz. But even equalized, Muku will be able to beat Wiz and Maybe Vanir.

Why though? If you just don't like the concept of anti magic that's that I guess, but to find that annoying but be okay with Other 1-B powers and A 2-A in 8-C makes no sense with no further context. YOu can ask me about this on my wall if you want. I think mindhax part 3 is buried but you can just start a new thread.

Their annoying because they don't even have a personality behind how stupidly OP They are. At least if feels like HA DIO works in EoH. Also, I hate characters like Matoi, too. Characters that are only strong because some random god threw a dart at a board and it landed on their name.

The problem is you expect it to adhere to VS battles wiki logic. The most elite assassins having a 1-B power null for BS makes sense in a verse with something like the warp and where not everyone is a supernatural planet buster.

So like canon Dio having powers only because he found an ancient stone mask?

Individual Culexus Assassins definitely have personalities. They're not all literally the same person.

I'll admit it. I've never played Warhammer or read the lore. But they keep knocking my favorite verses out of the best spots dang it.

@Kalt

M8 at least Dio got his powers willingly by himself. Kars didn't tape the mask to his head and bleed on it.

Sure, but if the problem is a deus ex machina giving them powers, it's basically the same thing

Also as I've explained before, it sucks to be a blank in general.

Culexus are basically normal people who are born with a stupidly rare gene that makes them soulless ***** no one likes who are then taken into Imperium custody to be experimented on and trained until they have the strongest of the strong, then they are given a cool skull helmet.

That or the necrons get to them and do worse things.

Especially in Dawn of War because screw them and their slowing status effect ovo

I'm fine with powerful haxxed characters. I'm fine with characters with powernull. I'm even alright with most smurfs. But one thing I can't stand is a character that, without their precious 69D or something stupid like that god to protect them, their nothing. What I'm also not fine with is a character who's basically the living embodyment of a playground arguement. The Culexus Assassins are the child who said "I'm everything proof" on the playground. JoJo characters are overpowered, but their overpowered in creative ways. While HA DIO can kill anything by touching it, he does it with a fun punching ghost and time stopping. The Culexus Assassins just say "F*** your everything oh and also by the way if I touch you I win".

Hate to break it to you, but HA DIO's powers are just the average reality warper's. CA's powers are more creative because they are specific to had and thus have more nuance.

Bruh its not as simple as your making it out to be, the reason Culexus null stuff and why they have their special abilities is actually interesting and more complex then you make it sound, its due to verse equalisation it becomes "**** your everything".

Also Culexus even without their powers are still superhuman assassins.

I'll admit, HA DIO is probably one of the worse ones, but at least he HAS a weakness that can be exploited fairly easily, his arrogance. The Culexus' Assassin's only weakness is speed unequalized and/or being good at dodging while also having no supernatural powers. Culexus Assassins are the embodiment of "No Fun Allowed".

Culexus Assassins work in there own verse because A. there aren't many of them B. they're intended to be among the most feared and B. the verse isn't intended to work by our rules.

You know you can just out skill them and kill them right? How exactly is being instantly killed and made to feel terrible with their presence less fair than being instantly killed and being totally unable to do shit about it because your opponjent moves at infinite speeds?

They're assassins. They aren't gonna fight fair if they can avoid it. They don't even have this due to some god, but due to effectively being the inverse. They are a living bioweapon who's creation was possibly engineered millenia ago in a long running gambit to try and provide a real weapon against that which lay in the immaterium. They aren't some run of the mill soldier, i'd say there's probably less than ten thousand in existence in a verse where billions can be written off as a statistic.

I fail to see how outright stopping time, which completely nullifies absolutely anything a non resistant opponent t can do, is more fair than the power null and mental shit. At least you can still just hit them, with sufficient skill.

Could you guys take this to a message wall? This is the top five strongest characters for every tier thread, not the "Is Culex Assassin a bad character" thread.

The Smashor said:
I'll admit, HA DIO is probably one of the worse ones, but at least he HAS a weakness that can be exploited fairly easily, his arrogance. The Culexus' Assassin's only weakness is speed unequalized and/or being good at dodging while also having no supernatural powers. Culexus Assassins are the embodiment of "No Fun Allowed".
You say that, but the "fun" they tend to null is exactly the stuff that you said gets you mad (69-D protectors) while leaving anyone who isn't BS more or less fine.

Agnaa said:
Could you guys take this to a message wall? This is the top five strongest characters for every tier thread, not the "Is Culex Assassin a bad character" thread.
Kek, sorry about that.

Agnaa said:
Yeah I agree just message me or something

Gonna delete more comments on these things

1-A matches why

Anyone figure out any Low 6-Bs while we were derailing?

Well yeah, i hate them too but no one even tried to rank TED in this list, its normal that the first thing before giving any of the verses the place is to throw them at each other.

Apparently TES 1-As are really not conducive to linear power hierarchies as we try to force 1-As into anyways, even moreso than 1-As already are.

Think he meant ken in Low 6-B

"Low 6-B"

I know hes not taking the top spot and that he loses to everyone else there

Back