• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Blackcurrant91 said:
Do any of the new Undertale 9-A's beat House of Refuge? or is low-godly to much for them to deal with?
Soul Manip kinda dunks on low-godly. But House of Refuge has other stuff, like being much faster

Destiny is outright 1-A and is blatantly above the rest of them.

Death is said to eventually claim 1-As like Destiny and Lucifer, even though they're a lot more powerful in the conventional sense.

Dream I guess just has his own stuff.

The endless don't really fight one another, so you don't get weird cosmic tier scalings with them.

Wokistan said:
Destiny is outright 1-A and is blatantly above the rest of them.
Death is said to eventually claim 1-As like Destiny and Lucifer, even though they're a lot more powerful in the conventional sense.

Dream I guess just has his own stuff.

The endless don't really fight one another, so you don't get weird cosmic tier scalings with them.
I'm not saying there isn't a power discrepancy between them - some universal truths are more prevalent than others after all - it's just, they are all described to be of the same nature, so you would think they would all be at least in the same tier or something.

I don't know, just seems a little iffy to me, but what do I know?

Warren Valion said:
Am I the only one who finds that there is this huge inherent gap between some of the Endless weird?
My headcanon was that the 1-A/Likely 1-A Endless are even higher beings either consciously or subconsciously "pretending" to be at the level of their siblings, and interacting with them through lesser incarnations.

High 1-C spells in 5-B key. Although the incantation takes a fair while to work. She would likely lose to anyone with instant hax really.

Not really, just the incantation to create the flaming sword is pretty long. I dunno if she has to actually say the incantation to cast the spell though, I believe she does.

Strongest High 4-C should be characters from World of Darkness (Caine, Lilith, Mage) and second should be Iwanagahime (she was the strongest before WoD came).

Ionliosite said:
Strongest High 4-C should be characters from World of Darkness (Caine, Lilith, Mage) and second should be Iwanagahime (she was the strongest before WoD came).
no it is only 3 characters unlike the dnd and blazeblue which have a lot of op characters

I think 3 characters from the same verse occupying numbers 1, 2 and 3 from a tier should still be put as "1. Characters from x".

Digimon is apparently not staying 2-A.

JackJoyce said:
The Endless is recently downgraded to 1-B. They takes the first spot
How tf are The Endless above I/O characters, Magi Gods, and Swann's proposal?

Why the **** is Monads above Swann's proposal anyway?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"As many dimensions as particles in the universe"

Swann's is 6 digits IIRC
Swann is currently accepted as being above all narratives. A single narrative has 196,884 dimensions, and there's a countless number of narratives.

That's why he's been said to be the strongest 1-B outside of Gods (Magi).

Essentially.

Each narrative creates the narrative below it until a dead space is reached beneath them all. Every single piece of writing, video, audio, art that is created within one "narrative" creates a lower narrative where that story is real.

The SCP cosmology is comprised of "narratives".

Each narrative creates narratives below it, and sees those narratives as fiction. Every piece of fiction and non-fiction creates a narrative below it where that piece of fiction/non-fiction is real.

There's a being SCP-3812 that's constantly ascending through narratives, and has been for decades, and hasn't reached the top yet. 3812 was actually created by its author as a way to find out if the "narrative stack" truly reaches upwards forever.

The narrative stack is theorized as possibly having no beginning, but it's suggested that at the bottom there's a dead space beneath all narratives.

Back