• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Come to think of it, could the Culexus even null Matoi's powers? They don't come from her herself, but the Gods of Myraids. Meaning they hilariously out-range the Culexus' null. Not to mention if they do make an appearence, the Culexus can null their reality warping but that dosn't stop them from being several infinites stronger then them. I assume the status reduction feat for the Culexus wasn't done on a 24-D or higher being. I'd assume the one they made as strong as an infant was no stronger then the Champions of Chaos, who are very much 3-D.

In fact, the only ones qualified for the top strongest 8-Cs that don't helariously outrange the Culexus are Gii and Amane.

Are you forgetting that they just create a dead zone cutting her off from her God's like it did to those nids or every psyker ever?

She starts 4 km away from the Assassin. The Assassin's null is only a few dozen meters. Until the Culexus gets in close the Gods can do whatever they want. What do they do in IC, anyway? Never saw whatever Matoi's from if you couldn't tell from me not even knowing what it's called.

I have already explained this several times, the assassin's themselves are walking dead zones. Powers just do not happen in their presence, you cannot magically snipe them.

Assassins kill people, that's their job.

As for character whatever, assassins aren't a monolith and it mostly depends on the specifications of the mission what they'll do. Their nullification thing is a consequence of their existence and always happens, I think it's a pretty safe bet to say they'll shoot at you with the speculum if you're at a distance and shoot you with it while doing their soul destruction thing when they're in range for it, with psyk out grenades used for troublesome target's as even on those with know psychic potential it's a KO into easy kill.

He may take it since he's saved from the fate passives. Can he get past Amane's probability protection though?

He's type 2 Acausal. I don't think probability manip on his future actions is going to work.

TacticalNuke002 said:
He's type 2 Acausal. I don't think probability manip on his future actions is going to work.
Not on his future actions, it's on his present actions. Probability will just be a b and won't let him hurt amane. He will slip, his attacks will fail, some weird stuff will happen to prevent him from hurting Amane with his abilities etc.

Firephoenixearl said:
He will slip, his attacks will fail, some weird stuff will happen to prevent him from hurting Amane with his abilities etc.
So, he "will" mess up, keyword being "will". Except, that isn't in Amane's hands at all. Whether he messes up or not is entirely up to him, and he most likely won't.

So, he "will" mess up, keyword being "will". Except, that isn't in Amane's hands at all. Whether he messes up or not is entirely up to him, and he most likely won't.

It's in Amane's hands because of probability manip...

Yeah but it's not a future prediction or setting the future. It's just that his stuff has a nigh-0 possibility of landing. So it's just the dude being unlucky rather than Amane rewriting his future so that he does those.

TFO can fatehax to counter probability (which I doubt even affects him).

He fought and defeated Tirnoch who controls the fate of everything in the universe. And resisted fatehax from her. And fatehaxed her.

Sorry, but fate manip and probability manip are different powers. Having one doesn't mean you have the other, resisting one doesn't let you resist the other.

Fate: Governs the likelihood of an event happening or not, but usually on a broader scale and has a religious interpretation.

Probability: Governs the likelihood of an event happening or not, but usually on a smaller scale and has a scientific interpretation.

Fate: Manipulating destiny.

Probability: Manipulating probability.

To get extremely reductive, every single power is just reality warping. Matter manipulation, corrosion inducement, every single type of elemental manipulation, spatial manipulation, time manipulation, time stop, math manipulation, and causality manipulation are all physics manipulation, and resisting any one of those lets you resist all of them.

Not really.

Fate: Is what you're bound to do in the future. There are different routes of fate, but there no chance involved.

Probability: Expresses the chance for anything to happen. There are different things that can happen, and that's what probability expresses.

Prob and Fate are not the same. There is a reason resisting fate doesn't = resisting probability or why not all fate users are also probability users.

Fate, Probability and Causality hax have the same results. Probability can fail if it isn't raised to 100% tho.

Its like Sirzechs' case. He destroys everything to nothingness, which is basically void hax with different mechanics.

Yobo Blue said:
Acausality that isn't Type 1 ignores all three
Nope. Acausality type 3 doesn't ignore anything (it's just having different versions of yourself being able to come over and help), and Acausality type 2 only works for the ones that affect the future or past, not the present.

Nope. Acausality type 3 doesn't ignore anything (it's just having different versions of yourself being able to come over and help), and Acausality type 2 only works for the ones that affect the future or past, not the present.

Yeah, NVM, Type 3 is different. Type 3 works though, as it doesn't matter if you change their actions in the present as their future is nonexistent iirc

Not necessarily. Even without assuming weirdly powerful versions of each, Type 3s can still be affected by all of them across one version of the individual, and type 2s can still be affected by stuff that changes the present where they still exist.

Yobo Blue said:
Yeah, NVM, Type 3 is different. Type 2 works though, as it doesn't matter if you change their actions in the present as their future is nonexistent iirc
Fixed it for you.

And no, their future doesn't exist, as in you can't "set or change their future" as it doesn't exist, so you can't see or manipulate it. However if i say "you're unlucky in the present' it will work. As it's in the present, this is not me manipulating their future, this is me manipulating their existence in the present.

Temporal Singularity: Characters with this type of Acausality do not exist in either the past or the future, only the present. This means they cannot be affected by changes to the past, while also making them resistant to Precognition that works by viewing the future, as they do not exist within it, and Fate Manipulation, for the same reason. In essence, they are able to choose their own fates, but they remain just as vulnerable at the point in time in which they do exist.

Back