• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

I'm pretty sure this list assumes Speed Equalized unless mentioned otherwise, otherwise HA DIO beats the Culexus Assassin by being about 1000 times faster.

Also, I know it sounds like I'm just desperately trying to get DIO to the top 5, but Dr. Gii's feat sounds more High 8-C then regular 8-C.

A few are there for being super fast but they're noted as such with (speed unequa) next to them. In dios case he may just get passively incapped though since that's how it works with dudes with strong souls.

Setsuna tenma said:
having precog does not changes that he can`t really do anything against rimuru
It could amp up and/or reduce Rimuru's stats for a while and one-shot Rimuru past his(?) regen

Firephoenixearl said:
Ecetereis said:
Do you think Saiki could be on the list because I think both reality warping abilities require the user to react and Saiki is sub-relativistic while Amane is much slower?
Amane has the passives, though do put Saiki against the Medaka Box dogs. See how he fairs, Try people like Misogi Kumagawa, Medaka Kurokami or Fukurou Tsurubami.
How does creating anime logic fare against them or being able to reality warp everyone to awaken their super powers stack up against the Medaka Box dogs?

I'm not sure how those abilities work, but:

Misogi Kumagawa Causality manips away any injury, including his death. Can also use causality manip for infinite speed amp and to EE. Also has sealing, that reduces all of an opponents characteristics, including their intelligence, speed, and abilities, to Misogi's level.

Medaka Kurokami has all those abilities and dozens more.

Fukurou Tsurubami has Death Manip, Sealing, and multiple ways to null any attacks that come his way.

How does Saiki get around stuff like this? (Although it is probably best to just make a fight)

He mainly uses reverse time, teleportation, psychokinesis, and passive mind-reading in situations. When he can't do anything, he just reality warps or time travels to change events. These are in the case of getting discovered and aren't life threatening. I don't know how he would go in an actual fight because he stomps everyone in his own universe and just refrains from killing unless necessary. He only once erased a nation that discovered him, but never specified how.

Well, he does take everything seriously just not killing humans that aren't a threat. Can they resist his passive mind-read which may allow him to get serious? He analyzes his situation. Like he reality warped his planet to allow someone who gave him coffee jelly for free to allow them to keep their job.

If both are bloodlusted and speed is equalized he probably just incons with most.

Does anyone of them resist petrification because if speed was equal and Saiki is bloodlusted starting with his glasses off (this is passive) he can petrify them and destroy/reality warp them instantly while in petrification. It stops one's thinking and he has used it when backed in a corner.

Saiki cloning himself, or Saiki cloning the Medaka Box characters?

Medaka Kurokami beat a character she was comparable to, even after that character made 640,000 clones.

And given the nature of every character's abilities, if Saiki would lose without cloning, he'd still lose with cloning.

But seriously, why are we making 20 posts here about this, just make a vs thread or a few.

You said Saiki would inconclusive with bloodlust and speed equalization so cloning himself would not make it inconclusive.

It depends on how exactly the cloning works but it would probably still be inconclusive.

1. Do they require the main Saiki being alive?

2. Does one of them, or the main Saiki, being hurt cause them all to disappear?

3. How many can Saiki create at once?

4. What's the most amount of clones Saiki's ever created?

5. How long does it take Saiki to make a clone?

1. No, they do have their own brain

2. They do not disappear. He had to store them somewhere when he figured they were hard to control after 5th clone and most of them would be bloodlusted and kill normal humans without Saiki.

3. A limitless amount. 1 clone makes another clone. Does not need main Saiki to make more.

4.Should be over 100

5.Like almost instantly, but should not matter due to speed equalization

2. How do they generally kill normal humans?

3. I meant "at once", the clone being created and then creating another one is an extra action.

5. It does matter. If he has to chant a magic spell that's going to be slower than a thought-based ability, even with speed equalized.

Agnaa said:
2. How do they generally kill normal humans?
3. I meant "at once", the clone being created and then creating another one is an extra action.

5. It does matter. If he has to chant a magic spell that's going to be slower than a thought-based ability, even with speed equalized.
2. They didn't. It was one clone that tried to kill a human and Saiki managed to keep it under control. They are all aware of their abilities due to being able to replicate his abilities flawlessly

3. Clones never disappear so I don't know how much he created at once.

5. No magic spell. Takes about the same time as any other ability

GyroNutz said:
I think we agreed on the other Strongest for every tier thread that Yakou and Reinhard > Merc
What why would this be the case? Merc was repeatedly stated to be Reinhard's equal more times than I can count.

Merc's sensory is basically just a 3-D projection of Merc, being described as being akin to "the reflection of the moon on a lake"

That's where his 1-A type 9 immortality comes from. How is someone going to speedblitz Merc when Merc's true form can see everything and have his sensory react accordingly?

Also, it's very possible that Merc's sensory can use any or all abilities that Hadou Merc can - there are even points in IWKBey in which Merc "shows his true Mercurial Nature" and does something of the sort.

Here's a quote from the page where I gathered all my evidence of such:

"Now for the biggest thing - Some possible evidence on Merc having mind/body-*****. Although I probably haven't gathered everything, I am going to put all I got right here and keep editing it with updates.

From what I gathered, it seems to me anyway, that Mercurius sometimes shows his 'true nature' which causes the others to nearly go insane or get sick - similar to people going insane by looking at Cthulhu because they can't comprehend his true nature:

Here is a sca that has Wilhiem state that Mercurius is a 'being that doesn't make sense' to him and that he can't 'see him properly' - he states it that it is as if Mercurius's 'outline is made of quicksilver and that one moment he could see Mercurius, but in the next 'he became impossible to perceive'. As always, Mercurius makes Wilheim's skin crawl.

Many times when Mercurius speaks, the screen becomes filled with static, this is not for visual flair, as it is mentioned in the story here. Also being described as the 'magician's curse or blessing', which is very similar to a moment in the story where Mercuius goes to Lisa, the static once again playing and is said to be 'his mercurial curse'

Here is a scan that shows a point in the story where Mercurius starts laughing uncontrollably. Wihielm describes it as 'heavy enough to stick and burden the very soul'. And that, 'the density and depth of the emotions hidden within him were abnormal.' And that Mercurius was, 'actually showing his true-self'. And apparently that when Mercurius was showing, 'his true-self', it was physically effecting Wilhiem to the point where he almost threw up, until Reinhard was the one to put an end to it.

Here is a sca that shows that after Mercurius stops laughing, 'everyone heaved a sigh of relief, as if they momentarily forgotten how to breathe.' Mercurius himself says to Reinhard that, 'Their minds and bodies might not be able to bear more of this' Indicating that out of everyone there, only Reinhard was able to properly resist Mercurius's 'true-self', but even Reinhard admits that he too felt 'uneasy' by the demonstration of the mercurial curse. However, to compare Reinhard's sentiments with the other members of the LDO, and how Mercurius didn't seemingly include Reinhard into how his true nature was affecting their minds and bodies does seem to show that Reinhard is resisting this effect."

Also, doesn't Merc have 1-A BFR for being able to bring people to realms outside of The Throne's reach?

Anyway, I really disagree with the notion that Reinhard is greater than Merc, although I don't know anything about Yakou so I can't comment.

I mean, if it's thought-based "make a single clone" and the other character has thought-based kill/incap, then it doesn't matter that Saiki can keep cloning. The other character will just keep killing the clones as they pop up, one by one, leading to an inconclusive.

He can teleport out of the range of the planet and keep cloning there? I mean he is genius level intellect and he uses teleportation frequently.

That seems like a ludicrously unlikely win condition, but anyway:

Just make the thread

The Smashor said:
Gill for 3rd High 7-A. He can't counter Mega Alakazam's mindhax and AOC is a smurf, but with his unlimited ressurections and being immensely above a casual baseline means he can probably outlast anyone who can't incap him.
SNK God may contest this

Back