• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Yes, that's why Swann's been the second-strongest 1-B for a while now. The Magi Gods reside on every single dimension, so there will always be one above Swann. And Swann's been stuck at 1-B due to never quite getting an "infinite" statement.

Apparently there's infinitely many dimensions, but no dimension number infinity so there's no High 1-B.

That's not how infinity works tho. That's like saying there is 1000 of something but there is no 1000th number. That just makes it 999, not 1000.

And since we're talking infinity, there is nothing just below infinity. It's either arbitrary finite or infinite. So it's as valid as nigh-infinite statements. Meaning not at all.

It is how infinity works. If there are infinitely many dimensions, and a god at every dimension, then no god transcends infinite dimensions.

The set of all real numbers is infinite but there's no number infinity.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but pretty sure that their 1-A affecting things are covered in "Likely 1-A" and thus have no bearings to their 1-B key.

That's where the At least 1-B came from. Also don't forget DC have innumerable amount of dimensions. I mean how does the 4th Strongest High 1-B suddenly became weaker than 1-B characters because her tier changed?

Unless this translates into applicable hax in their 1-B form, it's not relevant.

I mean, High 1-B isn't a huge tier to begin with. Plus unlike High 1-B, you CAN transcend other 1-Bs. Again, unless they have 1-A hax in some form, they don't have much reason to be able to beat stronger 1-Bs.

Death and dream affecting 1-A things is why they have 1-A keys. it's not part of their 1-B estimate.

Wokistan said:
Death and dream affecting 1-A things is why they have 1-A keys. it's not part of their 1-B estimate.
That still doesn't invalidate their 1-A immortality. Also there's no separate key for Death. Do you have proof that I/O characters or Magi Gods have more dimensions than DC?

Death has a "likely 1-A" on her file. That covers her feats of affecting 1-As, it's not sent down to the others.

Magi God's have infinite dimensions, but nobody transcends the entire structure so they're only 1-B. There's a god for each dimension.

JackJoyce said:
That still doesn't invalidate their 1-A immortality. Also there's no separate key for Death. Do you have proof that I/O characters or Magi Gods have more dimensions than DC?
Not having a separate key doesn't matter if they have two tiers listed.

I/O characters can, from their own power in their 1-B forms, ascend to a 1-A level.

The Magi Gods have a god for every dimension number, so no matter how many dimensions DC has there's a Magi God with higher dimensions.

SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann's Proposal) has countless reality-fiction differences by transcending all "narratives", each narrative can have up to 196,884 dimensions.

(Monads should be below Swann btw)

JackJoyce said:
You guys are focusing on the tiering system way too much rather than any actual feats
Feats inform a character's position on the tiering system.

What do you want us to focus on here?

Agnaa said:
Feats inform a character's position on the tiering system.

What do you want us to focus on here?
Yes. However in this case the tiering system is explicitly limiting the usage of better feats. Anyways I don't really care tbh lol. You can continue with your discussion

It's not an issue from the Tiering System. It's an issue from you trying to push for 1-A feats in their 1-B interpretation.

Yeah I think Doctor should sit above DnD. He can deal with abstract existance and his hax is in a higher tier then Yomika. He should be able to take the player as well.

Pretty sure that his "Standard" equipement doesn't allow him to do anything on that degree. Even then, I seriously doubt his status as a 9-A with his prep time, given that his prep keys are, well, different keys and are all around higher tiered instead of 9-A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure that his "Standard" equipement doesn't allow him to do anything on that degree. Even then, I seriously doubt his status as a 9-A with his prep time, given that his prep keys are, well, different keys and are all around higher tiered instead of 9-A.
Shouldn't The Doctor be allowed to have higher-tiered stuff, from what was discussed earlier in this thread?

Any character that can reach a higher tier from a lower key without outside help is allowed to reach that higher tier.

That would require the Doctor to be able to reach those higher tiers reasonably in the middle of a fight. And that he would actually go to such lengths in-character. Which might be possible for some of those things, but I highly doubt for all.

Plus, the way his keys are structured implies that he'd be fully higher tier from the start, which would definitively not be allowed.

Yeah his keys look a bit weird. It looks like his standard equipment is given a differen't key for each which makes it look like he can't use them in his 9-A key.

Back