• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top Five Strongest Characters For Every Tier 4

Drite77 said:
Boi, i thought i would never see the day that a character from Transformers would be considered that powerfull in his tier
I mean, Unicron's a thing

Also I'm pretty sure Vecna and Magnus have multiple ways to incap CK since it was decided the absorption wasn't passive

Agnaa said:
Ecetereis said:
I'm not that knowledgable but care to list some please?
I'm not knowledgeable either, but I know there's three. I think they're something like "win without fighting", "everything goes smoothly", and "passive protection".
Quoting Fire:

Yeah they are always on. Amane's abilities are based on wishes he makes, but there are 3 which seem to be a passive wish for him (he's always wishing for them).

1 - Everything goes smoothly (he was wishing for that both against shizuku and nagi AND in the school ambush)

2- Win without fighting (Well what can i say he nearly won 2 whole tournaments without fighting 1 match through this wish, he never wants to fight)

3 - Passive Protection (Basically his stuff for dumb stuff to happen around him so long as he turns out to be safe)

What I think:

I don't think it's truly passive if he's always wishing for them. What if he gets blitzed? I think Saiki should take this match if speed unequalized and how does Amane fare against other reality warpers?

If he gets blitzed he was wishing for them before the match, so he's still protected, I guess.

Or maybe it's something like he wished for them, and hasn't cancelled/revoked those wishes, so they're still passive.

It is passive since they're not wishes he makes but more like wishes that are always there. His protection, not to fight and everything to go smoothly just seem to be always active no matter where he is, before a match, in an ambush, in a plan etc. So it's not that they are truly passive but more that they are always active. For simplicity's sake we call those passive since in a fight they would behave like passives.

But can you wish before the match. What's to say other reality warpers cannot undo his wishes such as Saiki who is 1. Much faster 2. Has a one shot move 3. Can reality warp.

@gyro rakudai dudes are gonna be there in 8a surly. Can panther take them on?

@ece No you can't wish before a match but I already explained.

It's a bit hard to undo the wish since you're inside 2 fate haxes and 1 probability hax. So yes it is possible to do it, it's just not probable.

Ecetereis said:
But can you wish before the match. What's to say other reality warpers cannot undo his wishes such as Saiki who is 1. Much faster 2. Has a one shot move 3. Can reality warp.
Because his wishes stop people from being able to use abilities on him.

Maybe? I know almost nothing about Rakudai, all I know is that BP borderline stomped The Lich.

Firephoenixearl said:
@gyro rakudai dudes are gonna be there in 8a surly. Can panther take them on?
@ece No you can't wish before a match but I already explained.

It's a bit hard to undo the wish since you're inside 2 fate haxes and 1 probability hax. So yes it is possible to do it, it's just not probable.
Do you think Saiki could be on the list because I think both reality warping abilities require the user to react and Saiki is sub-relativistic while Amane is much slower?

Ok so

8-A:

Psyloke went down to 5th spot (from 4th)

Characters from Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry were added to the 4th spot

Low 7-C:

Limbo is now tied with Characters from rakudai for 2nd spot (Limbo is stronger against most hax like death, mind, soul etc, while Rakudai ppl have the aura and are stronger against fate, causality, probability, precog etc, via their acausality).

7-C:

Added Characters from Rakudai for 5th spot

The Masadaverse characters have to be outed from 4-A and Galactus from 3-B, since they dont have those keys anymore.

I think we agreed on the other Strongest for every tier thread that Yakou and Reinhard > Merc

Gill for 3rd High 7-A. He can't counter Mega Alakazam's mindhax and AOC is a smurf, but with his unlimited ressurections and being immensely above a casual baseline means he can probably outlast anyone who can't incap him.

I don't know any High 7-As outside of Mega Pokemon and a couple others who likely don't belong on this list

GyroNutz said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Rimuru for 2nd High 7A
What are Rimuru's passives, if any?
Cause I don't see resistance to mind manip anywhere
he resists 2C mind hax Rimuru's mind is protected by his Unique Skill Great Sage, a self-aware, AI-like abstract existence that resides within Rimuru's soul. It managed to partially "hack" part of the "Voice of the World" to use its voice function. The Voice of the World is the system of the multiverse, hence at least 2-C.

The Smashor said:
Yeah. But then it would just be "Character from Pokemon" and not Mega Alakazam specifically.
Mega Alakazam is the strongest non-legendary Pokemon though, bar a few that specifically counter it.

Oh wait I see it.

But Mega Zam can negate resistances and has potent mind manip to begin with, so idk how helpful that is

We don't really do "characters from X" unless it's an extreme case like the Warhammer 4-Bs or DnD tier 2s or the Chaos Gods where they're all generally really strong and would take up the entire list. 2 of the megas being above the curve wouldn't consolidate them.

Alakazam had a move designed to strip away a target's resistances.

Oh... you edited your comment. Never mind.

Still, Mega Alakazam massively outranges so they'd probably incon

Back