• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
Uh,a mind upgrade

also wouldn't the Lesser YHVH just make High 2-A and thus not usable for the 2-A spot ?
No, it's a High 2-A set of techniques, he himself does not become High 2-A, it's basically smurf bs

ExSENNA said:
Can characters from Guilty Gear make it to 3-A?
Can the manipulation of the soul, mind, madness, time-space, fear, disease, type 3 corruption and time-stop on a universal scale that are passive and more the Nonexistent Physiology of Void Mundus?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
I recommend to not really nominate Othinus because its a 50/50 chance that the H1C attack will happen and it can backfire on her
Yeah, she will incon everyone, so she should be able to share a spot with one of the 5Bs here.

• 1-A rez. His regen is separate but empowered by it. He also can't come back during the day as Devil Hulk.

you guys understand that being able to survive isn't a method of being on here, right? Hulk probably won't take a 4-B slot because he can be incapped, ditto for Sinbad.

Can he be brought back from being sealed and power nulled? Or is it literally just regen + immortality?

Both Sinbad and David as singularities are important characters in the story written by Gods, if the opponent is not a singularity then the plot will always be in favour of Sinbad/David, any opposition is always rendered inefficient as the Gods are writers of this story. In simple words the opponent is simply fated to lose if their presence is drastic enough to alter Sinbad or David's purpose.

If you want to make a match, I encourage you to do so. But surviving until incon is forced isn't viable for a spot here. The top contender is YHVH for High 2-A, go nuts.

ZackMoon1234 said:
Might as well make a Thread for #5 10-C and invite all the Supporters for him
Making a thread is a pain and y'all just going to ignore it. Why must I make a thread for #5 if someone else proposed the character for #4 and got it added immediately without any consideration.

Charles Xavier can't do anything to beat Acausality (Type 3) and instant Possession, there isn't even a guarantee that Glaistig Uaine can beat it either and it just got added.

If you don't want to prove the theory then don't put it forward. Glastig had reasoning behind it whereas all you've been doing is posting "Mysterious Stranger #5 10-C". Your reasoning even now is just Acausality Type 3 (which could or could not be very good depending on context I don't have) and possession (see above).

So make the match or stohp.

If you display the ability to do so, yeah.

Mr. Bambu said:
If you don't want to prove the theory then don't put it forward. Glastig had reasoning behind it whereas all you've been doing is posting "Mysterious Stranger #5 10-C". Your reasoning even now is just Acausality Type 3 (which could or could not be very good depending on context I don't have) and possession (see above).

So make the match or stohp.
I did put reasoning, scroll up on the thread dude.

The reason why I keep on writing "Mysterious Stranger for #5" is because people keep on avoiding it, and if I continue to copy paste it you're just going to say "stop spamming large walls of text". I assume that y'all can navigate the thread and read, but clearly y'all just seem to selectively ignore things based on whim.

For 3-B, Fang Mu has a passive aura around him that can destroy other 3-Bs pretty easily, said aura also makes magic commit suicide when they get close to him. He also has his High 1-B Hex he can throw at people.

Xue Ying has some 7-D defense thing.

Meng Hao, I don't think he has smurfy stuff, but he does have some passive law manip, soul manip, etc.

Once Bai's Sovereign tier get's around being updated to "High 1-B, 1-A with Allheaven's Finger" he would be pretty strong for the tier too.

I feel like "Ergenverse characters" should be fine for that tier.

InfiniteSped said:
For 3-B, Fang Mu has a passive aura around him that can destroy other 3-Bs pretty easily, said aura also makes magic commit suicide when they get close to him. He also has his High 1-B Hex he can throw at people.
Xue Ying has some 7-D defense thing.

Meng Hao, I don't think he has smurfy stuff, but he does have some passive law manip, soul manip, etc.
So it sounds like she certainly isn't topping the tier then. She could potentially take some of the lower slots tho

Type 1 Abstract Existence, she has the ability to ignore or break past defensive hax, passive law manip (although this more works to counteract other passive hax from what I understand), concept manip, thought based transmutation, time Travel/Interdimensional travel/BFR, she can create holy grails (and can thus use the hax that come with those), etc. She will also increase in power until she reaches universal+.

I'm currently discussing with people to try and figure out which of these hax is Low 2-C when she is lower and which increases to being effective on that level only when she is Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back