• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can 3-C Sailor Moon and Esdeath effect type 1 abstracts? It seems like Sailor Moon cannot do it in that key, and I see no mention of it on Esdeath's profile, but I may have missed it. I'm gonna go ahead and throw Space Ishtar at Esdeath

Oliver de jesus said:
A question is possible to have infinite 3A ap but without being high 3A that is a question that is killing me.
What do you mean "being" high 3-A? Being a glasscanon while your attacks are still that powerful is possible. Having abilities at that tier, but being another tier is possible too. High 3-A is still 3-D though, so unless it's a lower D character that doesn't matter.

Don't think having one attack at x tier let's you contend for that tier tough.

Anyhow, Bai Xiaochun's profile is updated for High 1-B.

He has 1-A EE by pointing at you, and has 1.010.000 clones that each stack to his AP (so 1.010.001 times above baseline) and that are extra lives (the previously mentioned 1-A only offed 8 such clones instead of killing the character).

The finger can only be used 4 times before he runs out of life energy, but it keeps erasing and weakening the target's regen until they die for good (or are just locked in a loop of being erased and regenerating), negating Mid-Godly.

Also bartz should be a better 3-C than Exdeath, who only "beat" him because BFR is like the one thing Bartz doesn't resist

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Oliver de jesus said:
A question is possible to have infinite 3A ap but without being high 3A that is a question that is killing me.
What do you mean "being" high 3-A? Being a glasscanon while your attacks are still that powerful is possible. Having abilities at that tier, but being another tier is possible too. High 3-A is still 3-D though, so unless it's a lower D character that doesn't matter.
Don't think having one attack at x tier let's you contend for that tier tough.
It is not to share for a place it is a question that I have and it gives laziness to look for the character thread with greater ap and put it there or create a thread asking for that.

Alright, so Space Ishtar stomped Exdeath easily. I guess bump him down to 5th, kick Sailor Moon off, and put her at 4th. We can move up the chain from here

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anyhow, Bai Xiaochun's profile is updated for High 1-B.
He has 1-A EE by pointing at you, and has 1.010.000 clones that each stack to his AP (so 1.010.001 times above baseline) and that are extra lives (the previously mentioned 1-A only offed 8 such clones instead of killing the character).

The finger can only be used 4 times before he runs out of life energy, but it keeps erasing and weakening the target's regen until they die for good (or are just locked in a loop of being erased and regenerating), negating Mid-Godly.
Pretty sure ti was 1 080 000 clones?

@DNW0 Hey thanks for being rude. I assume most people do stuff outside of this wiki and much less this thread. Thus it is more useful for you to take other measures to make me notice a post I missed rather than say "mYStErIouS STrAngEr tOP 5" over and over again ad nauseam. I apologize that missing a post in an FnG thread is such a baffling concept to you. Moving on.

As for this Tier 3 stuff, just post when a final decision on changes is reached since a lot of changes seem to be going through.

Also, even without the revisions. There is no WAY the characters from smash bros are stronger than pennywise especially since with Type 4 acasuality and Type 9 immortality which I THINK is also 1-A

(speed unequalized)

Don't need to when that speed beats more characters than pennywise's stuff

Type 4 acausality really doesn't mean that much, it's just some resistances. Type 5 is the stupid one where you can't interact with them at all

I think the real reason pennywise is moved is because he's being revisioned so there's no point in moving him

But it's not done, so have some patience.

Mr. Bambu said:
@DNW0 Hey thanks for being rude. I assume most people do stuff outside of this wiki and much less this thread. Thus it is more useful for you to take other measures to make me notice a post I missed rather than say "mYStErIouS STrAngEr tOP 5" over and over again ad nauseam. I apologize that missing a post in an FnG thread is such a baffling concept to you. Moving on.
As for this Tier 3 stuff, just post when a final decision on changes is reached since a lot of changes seem to be going through.
So you expect me to say it once and let people ignore it? If you have some secret Discord group then you shouldn't assume that everyone uses it. If this is an indexing site, you shouldn't have any reason to exclude a valid profile because you "don't like it".

The last time I've repeatedly quoted my own text, I get people yelling at me saying "stop pasting large blocks of text"

I expect you to either push it so it can be seen or not spam the thread. I expect you to understand that missing a post isn't a sign of malice like you're making it out to be fr some reason.

If you won't be productive then don't post. Sorry not sorry. No need to be paranoid to this degree over a Top 5 Strongest thread

Mr. Bambu said:
I expect you to either push it so it can be seen or not spam the thread. I expect you to understand that missing a post isn't a sign of malice like you're making it out to be fr some reason.
If you won't be productive then don't post. Sorry not sorry. No need to be paranoid to this degree over a Top 5 Strongest thread
I don't get you at all...

You're aware you missed a post, yet you're blaming me for not making it clear enough... you're telling be to push it so that it can be seen, yet I've done exactly that and you're telling me not to "spam the thread"... you're telling me to stop being "paranoid", yet I've typed a reminder about five times now over the span of two weeks and you've "missed" every single one... you're telling me to be productive, yet you're calling something that contributes to the list as "spam".

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Zoe is no longer in Low 2-C

also, Altair deserves to be on the strongest for Low 2-C list
It is true Altaïr tied with lavos and there are a million characters that defeat ha overlord gaia and zoe (which is 4B but I mention it because if :p) there is a Shin Megami Tensei Loki that translates into 10D immortality + high godly regen + almighty

@DNW0 I'm blaming you for just spamming messages which don't actually help, then explain that by saying people would yell if you spammed the messages that would actually help.

As it stands, make a match or drop it, I don't care which. The best way to get something on the board irrevocably is to just make the match.

Where would Altair go and for what reason (links to matches if needed)?

Wokistan said:
Type 4 acausality really doesn't mean that much, it's just some resistances. Type 5 is the stupid one where you can't interact with them at all
I think the real reason pennywise is moved is because he's being revisioned so there's no point in moving him
They don't have infinite stamina, right? At most he'll need to wait for a few dozen hours at most until they stop running around.

I mean, he's getting revised, but speed alone I don't think is enough.

Overlord775 said:
I think you are forgetting about the it being passive part
I mean, a lot of the characters there have 1-A passives, like Treasure auto becoming a 1-A being by dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back