• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fix his page first. Dude has six keys and only 5 keys actually on the page.

Overlord775 said:
@Iapitus
Why exactly doesn't any of Space Ishtar's keys scale to the 2-A gods ?
She basically exists in her own scaling bubble. You could argue she should get a "possibly 2-A" on her last keys via scaling from True Form Quetz, but that is loose at best. There isn't really anything directly scaling unless you try to scale her Prime Form to other Earth Mother Goddesses

Kinda hard to scale her to anyone else, because Space Ishtar is from Servant Universe where most of the inhabitants are servants, and humans are rare now. The only one who fought her is another ishtar too, the good side.

>[Humans] disappeared from this Milky Way, and everyone became [Servants].

Hm? Then [mere humans] who aren't Servants no longer exist, you might ask?

Well, they haven't all disappeared. In fact, they became far more important.

After all, only [humans] can become [Masters].

Firephoenixearl said:
Ah whatever here goes nothing.

These rakudai fodder for High 6-C
("The referee isn't allowed to oppose sportsmanship", is a noble art of the causality system that limits all actions that aren't sport)

The hell does this mean?. Can they be attacked at all?.

Vel'Koz unironically wins by looking while using his eye as a basketball or his three smaller eyes to juggle

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
She didnt
The only contention on it is if her abilities are Low 2-C to begin with or if she needs to amp herself to a Low 2-C level before she just pushes the NLF button on all his abilities. He has absolutely no way to put her down, as he cannot effect type 1 abstracts

Alright. Looking at the last 2 of 3-C:

Odin has concept manip, so they can at least theoretically have a good fight. Yay. I'll get to that once we figure out how she compares to the one he tied with

Does Arkadimon have concept manip or some other way to hurt Space Ishtar? I dont see any on his profile but I may have missed it. I'll just throw them at eachother if need be, but currently I'm guessing he is a smurf of some kind, considering, you know, Digimon

and yet they get floored by a fodder 9-B in D&D

Its probably a combo of both. He tapped into the collective unconscious of all of humanity, which iirc was visualized as another plane of existence

JooCipher said:
why is High Priest the only Magic God at number one
don't they have the same powers?
from what I understand, To Aru is getting oofed by tiering revisions. So I'll just wait for that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Anyhow, Bai Xiaochun's profile is updated for High 1-B.
He has 1-A EE by pointing at you, and has 1.080.000 clones that each stack to his AP (so 1.080.001 times above baseline) and that are extra lives (the previously mentioned 1-A only offed 8 such clones instead of killing the character).

The finger can only be used 4 times before he runs out of life energy, but it keeps erasing and weakening the target's regen until they die for good (or are just locked in a loop of being erased and regenerating), negating Mid-Godly.

Mr. Bambu said:
and yet they get floored by a fodder 9-B in D&D
They get foddered by most Rakudai ppl too. Your point?

These guys are too meta to be fodder though.

So anyone opposing these guys for 4th High 6-C?

They get foddered by most Rakudai ppl too. Your point?

These guys are too meta to be fodder though.

So anyone opposing these guys for 4th High 6-C?

I don't see how they can beat Danny Phantom High 6-C's. I didn't see non-physical interaction (that allows them to hit beings on a different plain of existance) or anywhy they could bypass their Regenerationn which is why I said inconclusive because they can't beat each other.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well yes inconc there but I think these guys beat bleach chars, that's why.
That is true, DP High 6-C's can't beat Bleach High 6-C's. If they can beat Bleach High 6-C's I don't have a problem with them taking the spot.

Firephoenixearl said:
Well yes inconc there but I think these guys beat bleach chars, that's why.
Gerard has Low-Godly Regen

Lille has Low-High and intagibility that bypasses Non-Physical Interation

Firephoenixearl said:
Oh meh then. They inconc bleach too. Maybe have them share the spot?
What stops the Bleach guys from eventually just figuring out the work around the ability or even just out lasting them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back