• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i don't know even if they find a way around it, would they be able to abuse it? I mean using sport to defeat guys comparable to them.

Idk about the outlasting though. That might drop them to 5th place.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Alright. Looking at the last 2 of 3-C:

Odin has concept manip, so they can at least theoretically have a good fight. Yay. I'll get to that once we figure out how she compares to the one he tied with

Does Arkadimon have concept manip or some other way to hurt Space Ishtar? I dont see any on his profile but I may have missed it. I'll just throw them at eachother if need be, but currently I'm guessing he is a smurf of some kind, considering, you know, Digimon
Arkhaidamon has 5D soul and mind hax

Firephoenixearl said:
Hmm i don't know even if they find a way around it, would they be able to abuse it? I mean using sport to defeat guys comparable to them.
Idk about the outlasting though. That might drop them to 5th place.
Aizen is High 6-C so...

Firephoenixearl said:
Mr. Bambu said:
and yet they get floored by a fodder 9-B in D&D
They get foddered by most Rakudai ppl too. Your point?
These guys are too meta to be fodder though.

So anyone opposing these guys for 4th High 6-C?
my point is to acknowledge the saying about glass houses and stones, laddy boy

Either way much of Tier 2/1 (the worst parts) of this thread are somewhat invalidated thanks to tiering changes so when this thread ends (fairly soon) I'll be sure to go through and fix what needs fixing.

10 characters already existed though, it just failed.

I'll make the next one at 480 or higher messages.

Firephoenixearl said:
He don't do sport though.
Bleach chars just outlive an inconc
I mean... swordsmanship is considered sports to us, tough one not really done nowdays. But then gladiators were sports back when, so I'm guessing their definition of sport is more limited.

it seems like this rule is arbitrary

For now I'm not gonna add them. They don't seem to have anything other than "lol you need our version of sports to actually have a fight" which is just survival. It isn't anything offensive and they also can't affect most special cases such as non-corporeal or abstract.

Fixing the list:

For High 4-C : Change Rimuru to characters from Tensei slime in 4th place because they are from the same series

For 10-A : Amane Shinomiya isnt 10-A anymore

Why is Mundus (Devil May Cry) put at number 5 for 3-A's? Within DMC alone, he has the lowest AP of any of the God Tier characters, and even in terms of hax he hasn't got as much as some of the otherwise comparable characters. That should probably be changed to either Dante, the strongest 3-A in DMC, or just generally "Characters from Devil May Cry"

@Dark

Void Mundus has passive abilities, so he's able to beat characters that would otherwise hax him to death, which is what happens to the rest of the DMC 3-As

But Dante in his DMC2 key beat Void Mundus extremely casually. And Dante is many times stronger with higher AP and better hax in his later keys. Dante, as directly shown in the story, is far stronger than Void Mundus and should be put there instead of Mundus.

So, is the choice to put him there based moreso on Void Mundus being able to hear more characters outside of DMC rather than his actual place in DMC? Because again, Dante does completely stomp Void Mundus and is definitely more powerful. But I suppose that explanation would make sense (even if it makes the concept of a "strongest character" list kind of moot when it can go in circles like this).

DarkGrath said:
So, is the choice to put him there based moreso on Void Mundus being able to hear more characters outside of DMC rather than his actual place in DMC?
yep

Also to note, Dante is only stronger than Mundus in the AP way, which basically has no importance in this tier list, as abilities are way more important.

Yeah, I'm aware, but Dante also has some pretty excellent hax at this point. But I digress. That explanation makes sense.

With the recent tiering system changes, plenty of characters will be tossed around in tiers. This thread will have to be reordered accordingly, which will probably take a while.

Honestly had no idea the tiering revisons went through. This is a good time as ever for me to revise DT shit (If I can stop ******* procrastinating...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back