• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cthulhu wouldn't be able to do much to kill enemies, and he can just be incapped.

Regardless of tier, the amount of non-vector stuff at 5-B is immense.

And Itachi ain't nothing for 7-As.

Cthulhu's Madness Manip isnt even good so its not really worth mentioning, so hes very limited offensively.

Accels High 1-C Shield is good but there are ways around it.

And as Ricsi says Itachi isn't comparable to like any top tier 7-A.

Yeah the 7-A spot is only not complete because so many 7-As are super strong. Itachi is strong but if I was to use the Regenerationn classfication for his hax, he would be like High-mid tier at best.

Unless the Yata mirror gets a huge hax upgrade in canon or something( but I doubt that would happen anytime soon).

Erasing abstracts + resistanc to his passives say yes

nobody in the bayonet of the god tier resists the liabilities of void mundus (except the soul hax) does not even have erasure of abstract beings all that is headcanon

Tony di bugalu said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3057763

This match was done when Argosax didn't had most of his passives and was closed the first time for some revisions that never came out.

As things stand right now Argosax just exist and haxes Aesir without trouble. And before you dwell into "he scales above demons who scale above Argosax" you should put that on the profile or make a CRT or at least show scans.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2928123

Here Mundus gets Ap stomped, the thing is Void Mundus is the one with the passives, not the regular one.

Outside of that there is not a single match for Mundus after the upgrades.
Aaaaaa

Oliver de jesus said:
nobody in the bayonet of the god tier resists the liabilities of void mundus (except the soul hax) does not even have erasure of abstract beings all that is headcanon
Except they do

And yes, they can erase abstracts, everyting from the top tier if the highest rank of normal angels up to Jubileus is an abstract being

Btw, erasing abstracts and nonexistents are entirely different things, erasing the first does not mean you can erase the second and vice-versa.

also just wanna say while random debate goes on, there are absolutely dozens of 7-As more deserving of a spot in 7-A than random Naruto guys, I think it is unironically the most contested tier

Mr. Bambu said:
also just wanna say while random debate goes on, there are absolutely dozens of 7-As more deserving of a spot in 7-A than random Naruto guys, I think it is unironically the most contested tier
Unironically calling Itachi random, I see you have not heard of our lord and saviour and the church of Itachi.

whatever you gotta tell yourself m80

in all seriousness though I am just waiting for 7-A to be cleared up through what I assume are dozens of matches

is it possible, or okay, to make a Top 6 ~ 11 strongest characters for every tier on a different thread?? its something i been thinking about for a while.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
is it possible, or okay, to make a Top 6 ~ 11 strongest characters for every tier on a different thread?? its something i been thinking about for a while.
Someone made a Top 10, but it died.

Found it. I think this is it. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3171208

I'll admit im kind of tempted to create a new one but without the top 5. instead jsut doing 6 ~ 11 (11 so there is a perfect 5 in there so its like a top 5 list just different ranking)

but idk if i want too just yet. I might impluse create it and regret it later lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back