• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the stranger can really possess Glaistig Uaine when it gets confined to a ghost, and grue's clouds stop powers from activating properly within them, but unless she's allowed to leave and come back with Sting acausality 3 probably screws her over yeah

Still beats Charles Xavier though so if stranger gets moved up she can just take #5

Continuing with worm, it doesn't seem like earthbound characters really have a way to defeat Behemoth (Worm). Fate manip hasn't ever shown itself to induce suicide or whatever, and they didn't fight anyone that was literally impossible to damage with what they have.

Erm, well ya see, Ness recently defeated Bugs Bunny. I think that alone should tell you the results.

But Ugh, seriously this again? I feel like we should place a note on how Fate manip works, people seem to misinterpret it a lot. Tell me, why would a Rated T game in which you play as a child would have something such as suicide in it? And why would Truth even induce something so demented and messed up such as that? Completely out of character. If Ness dies, this means the universe is doomed, and not just that, it only proves to Truth that Behomoth is a threat (Tho he is omniscient, so it would see it as a threat regardless). Ness is not supposed to lose at all since he is supposed to restore order to the universe and stop those that poses a threat. Any losses Ness or other characters suffer, they get reverted thanks to the Truth. Also can Behemoth resist Mind, Madness, Empathic Manipulation from Giegue?

Also Earthbound should be 3rd place, not 4th

Given that the endbringers can't be controlled by khepri, mind stuff should be fine.

It doesn't matter why it doesn't have those showings, what matters is that it doesn't. Ness isnt supposed to lose yeah but this is a completely different scenarios from anything that's actually happened. He has no current way of beating behemoth, so you can't just be like "fate will find a way" when it hasn't ever done that in this sort of scenario.

If that's true, then it's most likely just a stalemate since Behemoth can't properly kill Ness at all.

I'm a little exhausted with the whole fate hax situation honestly

Well behemoth does irradiate places just by being there, and ness can't get within like 45 feet of him. The radiation isnt really something he can be fatehaxxed into not doing, so that may cause issues given that ness can't really drive him away.

Behemoth may actually just resisr fate anywsys, iirc Coil said his power can't directly effect endbringers. He can split off into 2 timelines and chose which one happens, which I would think would be affecting everything present.

Just to clarify, Truth doesn't make people do things or causes them to breakdown. It just makes those that are protected win and not actually die.

I mean he could still be incapped by radiation sickness but not die. TOTU isn't exactly tuned to vbw thread rules. I can look for the coil statement though.

If it's just "can't lose" that just means he can't lose by the bounds of earthbound, which may or may not overlap with our categories. For example, Lucas and friends got hit by that whirlpool and washed up on some beach nearly dead and without all their shit. That would be something that can count as a win via BFR or incap by our standards.

Does anybody know how the abilities of Toujou Karuna are activated?

I propose: Cthulhu for High 4-C (immortality types 1, 3, 4, 5 and possibly 9, low-godly regen, madness manipulation, and he's not made of matter, so his true self is probably invulnerable to normal attacks)

Accelerator for 5-B, (1-A vector shield)

and possibly Itachi Uchiha for 7-A, specially in his Edo Tensei form (immortality, low-godly regen, genjutsus, susanoo and amaterasu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back