• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 12

Yeah, assuming Strange is faster becauze of a quote like that shouldn't really be consodered valid.

So should a VS Match be made for Archie Sonic vs Strange?

Strange more there because of the whole "punching up" deal. He could beat some of the people in Destiny and 40k via summoning Eternity but also can lose to people not on the list, there because summoning the abstracts gives more potential for improvement. Idk how much a match helps this.

Basically it's reverse Kharn.

You can make it but I'd say strange could lose and would still be more deserving of the spot via "lol summon eternity" working on more people

@Wok To be fair, A. Sonic could also beat a few people on the list in the right conditions (like using the Sword of Acorns, with Power Rings, etc.). There seems to be a lot of variables here tho

The Sword of Acorns has 2-A powernull I beleive. Don't get me wrong, I doubt Sonic can beat Kharn, but Sonic has some 4-D hax too.

2-A Power Null, Power Drain and Absorption, Higher-D Manip, and Paralysis. That and Precog, Defensive Fate Manip and Possession to avoid the wielder's death, etc. There's some good stuff there.

Kharn Power nulls all of that, unironically, the only thing he doesn't negate is 4th wall awareness and Plot hax

I think you guys missed what I meant by reverse kharn

Back before the tier borders got shifted, Kharn was 5-A. Kharn beat all the other contenders for strongest 5-A quite handily. However, Kharn would lose to a 3-C who can fight competently enough to hit him once before kharn gets a hit to the vitals. Those people he beat like BB and Lavos would have no issue just haxxing the 3-C out. As such, kharn wasn't ever considered strongest 5-A.

Strange seems more in the spot of BB, Lavos, Ahriman, etc compared to Sonic's fate stuff being Kharn./

May I suggest Infinity Gauntlet Thanos (Marvel Comics) for 2-A? He has stomped beings who scale to a transfinite multiverse and the fact that another infinite multiverse is created every second. He has Precognition that allows him to see time in a repeating loop and see everything that will ever happen. This is strong enough to work on an infinite-dimensional being that has Type 5 Acausality. He also has Sealing, BFR, Temporal BFR, Transmutation, Absorption, Morality Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Life Manipulation, and can affect Type 1 Abstracts and conceptual beings.

I say this here because it's pretty important to this list.
Why, exactly?

Remember the last dimensional tie ring revision that never finished

Yobo Blue said:
Remember the last dimensional tie ring revision that never finished
Yeah but why are you saying this now?

There's no new thread up, and even when the new thread does come up, dimensional tiering isn't going to be gone; very few verses will actually be downgraded (basically just a few of Zach's verses, and possibly SCP)

Yeah but why are you saying this now?

There's no new thread up, and even when the new thread does come up, dimensional tiering isn't going to be gone; very few verses will actually be downgraded (basically just a few of Zach's verses, and possibly SCP)

Also

This revision may or may not actually be worse, as dimensions will no longer be considered transcendent, among many, many other things

Yobo Blue said:
Also

This revision may or may not actually be worse, as dimensions will no longer be considered transcendent, among many, many other things
1. There's an exactly 0% chance that revision goes through.

2. It's not relevant right now, anyway.

1. There's an exactly 0% chance that revision goes through.

2. It's not relevant right now, anyway.

It already has support from Ant, Azzy, Aeyu, and Ultima iirc

Yobo Blue said:
Also
As far as I can understand from what I was told by Ultima, after the proposed revision, dimensions would still be considered transcendent if they have in-universe evidence of being so.
All I'm going to say on the subject. Take it however you will.

As far as I can understand from what I was told by Ultima, after the proposed revision, dimensions would still be considered transcendent if they have in-universe evidence of being so.
All I'm going to say on the subject. Take it however you will.

Iirc, there's a few things that could go either way, hence why I said "worst case scenario"

Yobo Blue said:
It already has support from Ant, Azzy, Aeyu, and Ultima iirc
In the way that you're explaining it - no way.

Now, I know of some concessions that both sides have made on this argument, but I think you may have lost that nuance.

tbef, I'm fairly certain that it would just reduce the numerical tier of most higher-d guys and move 1-A down a full tier which is pointless but meh

Yobo Blue said:
Jeez guys, I'm saying "worst case scenario" because it's a possibility, calm dow
Bruh you didn't say "dimensions are no longer transcendent" is a worst case scenario.

We don't like you bringing up the possibility of us not being able to circlejerk dimensional tiering anymore.

"High 3-A = infinite area

Low 2-C = spacetime + infinite universe or someone above infinite universal but not multiversal

2-C = 2 to 999 universes

2-B = 1000 to finite universes

2-A = infinite universes

High 2-A = one layer of abstraction beyond infinite universes

Low 1-C = 2 to 7 layers of abstraction (6 to 10-D)

1-C = 8 to any higher layers of abstraction that are finite

High 1-C = infinite layers of abstraction

Low 1-B = infinite...infinite...layers of abstraction, basically this is the peak of "adding infinities"

1-B = Outerversal, purely abstract, beyond dimensions/formalism, you can't add infinities, it's above a collection of all real numbers

High 1-B = infinite Outerversal transcendence.

1-A = totally transcending even High 1-B levels

0 = transcending all levels in the verse"

After the revision, from what I've heard from certain others

*cough*

I hate to cut off such an entertaining argument, but this really has nothing to do with the topic of the thread. If you two feel like going back and forth about this for a while, I recommend taking it to one of your discussion walls.

These threads in particular reach the reply limit fast enough without a largely irrelevant discussion taking up space as well.

It's 100% unactionable until it gets passed, and when it gets passed we'll be forced to act on it.

Back to the purpose of the thread...

I agree to keep Strange in 5th regardless of position since the man has the ability to wipe out some people above him.

Oh god, that looks like it also counters Pucci but not Shinobu.

Back