• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaratthustra said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
This guy is clearly the strongest High 2-A because he can stat amp himself to tier 0
Azathoth is his pet.
complex multiverse with his dog - his range

Standard Equipment: god's blessing -- I can't stop laughing
In the unknown tier characters from I/O should be above Wally and maybe Yhoundeh

Done.

Should I make a match for Khorne vs Xue Ying to see what happens?

Alright, he got grace 8-0 against Pucci with MiH, stomped Pucci w/Whitesnake and C-Moon.

Looking at Kaoru Nagase, who currently holds 4th place, it doesn't seem like she can do anything against Gray Boy looping her.

Pitting him against Yurika Tatsumiya and Amari might yield interesting results.

@Dargoo how does his time loop work? Kaoru can make his head explode with a thought. She can make his blood toxic so he can't think properly

Bessa is getting deleted

Tfw nobody tells you about this thread

Whatever I'll just get to it later but I'm pretty sure Xue Ying isn't even 2B from the justifications I've heard. He sounds High 2-A

He doesn't have that AP to reach 2A or High 2A. Like I said its a state of being a HD Being but having lower AP as they are restricted by the Supreme Law of the Multiverse. Without that Restriction its hard to say if he will reach Tier 2 or High 2A as there were no statement of those at Void God or even Cosmos God Realm having the AP of destroying the Primal Chaos Void or the Realm Heart Great Land.

Also can you change the list as I'm on phone till Monday and my phone blocks if I try to work in that long list in either source mode or even the more exhausting normal one.

Gan and CK might be removed soon. From the looks of it DT is getting huge revisions and Gan might be Tier 0 afterwards

2-B is quite a broken Tier, AP alone won't get you there (Like Dragon Ball Xenoverse demonstrates)

Although I'm still surprised that Dinosaur King is so close to Pokemon in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back