• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolas, I don't think much, Warhammer on the other hand...

I think it's pretty safe to bump Bolas down when in the face of 5-D hax. When Ao had his 4-A key he took the spot above Bolas for the exact same reason, all of his abilities were 5-D.

Type 5 Immortality isnt super useful since if you cause enough damage to them while they arnt dead they wont be moving or fighting so its Incap.

PsychoWarper said:
Type 5 Immortality isnt super useful since if you cause enough damage to them while they arnt dead they wont be moving or fighting so its Incap.
He has High-Mid regen though

Well id be more focused on if they can bypass that since Type 5 is basically just a better Type 2 Immortality and on this list neither are all that useful.

Kira can atomise him, Damo can turn him into slush, Melone can cube/matter hax, Rohan books, Formaggio size haxes, Weather Report makes him a snail, Funny Valentine throws him at himself and laughs in Love Train, Massimo Volpe gives him a dose of Manic Depression which would require Low-High regen etc.

Type 5 isn't particularly great.

also, i rather doubt they have tens of kilometers worth of aura, especially since Benimaru only has Tens of Meters of range.

They suppress their Haki so that they don't harm anyone, as proven here:

"But it's not over yet. Apart from the reporters who are being protected, the observers at the scene felt a shiver run down their spines. As for Edward, he fainted and has foam drooling out of his mouth. It is the same for his bodyguards.

What happened?

The leader finally understands.

This…… Intense sense of dread——It's the oppressive aura of this demon before him. All Diablo did was release the demonic aura he had been suppressing.

Yet this aura is already strong enough to kill humans.

ÒÇîAra? Only three of you passed my test? That's fine, you have my applause. Even though I'm being generous, you still all managed to endure my 『Demon Lord Haki (Imposing Aura)』. I shall allow you to face me in a fight.ÒÇì Fear is almost suffocating the leader at this point, upon hearing Diablo's words, he turns his head back."

It's passive, regardless if it's a starting move. Benimaru's range is outdated, too.

fear, sleep and confusion are just sub-powers of mind manipulation

Death hax wouldn't proc if all the the other attributes of demon haki are resisted

Sleep isn't a sub-power of Mind. Fear can be or could not be depending on context. Confusion is.

I disagree with the "Death hax wouldn't proc". It likely would if it just deals a bunch of different hax all at once.

Overlord775 said:
The most common sleep inducement power is hypnosis tho
...drugs?

If the target is just scared enough to die then yeah, reisting fear hax would effectively neg death.

It's literally the aura forcing unconsciousness onto you. Fear is the aura making you feel an incredible sense of dread. And I'm not sure why the death hax wouldn't work, if he somehow resisted the others.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
It's literally the aura forcing unconsciousness onto you. Fear is the aura making you feel an incredible sense of dread. And I'm not sure why the death hax wouldn't work, if he somehow resisted the others.
the first two are mind altering effects, so Mind resistace covers

and like the profiles says, the death hax is a byproduct of the mind affects

Mind hax=/=Death hax. There is quite literally no correlation between these two. All these abilities are a combination of the aura, it isn't just the mind. It's hitting you all at once, so if you can only resist two, the other two are:

Sleep, an incap. Death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back