• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she Soul rips she takes you to her dream world where her true body lies and his mind hax is Aoe apparently. I think it was potentially cause I don't know how Road works to well. Han is a hard character to argue against. I was thinking that she could just send an avatar to reality and slit his throat in his mindless body before she gets mind haxed by buying time with reality warping/illusions thinking back to the match.

So, Road Kamelot 3rd on High 7-C.

Hiiragi Seijuurou 1st on 7-C and a free spot on 7-C.

Queens of Lineland 4th on 11-B

Possible Noel Vermillion for 4th on 8-C - more opinions on this one.

Arceus vs Wizard101 in progress.

Anything else?

You guys can remove Beiloune from the 7-C list since Okage characters are getting revisied and likely upgraded.

If they are still in 7-C I'll just request him again but I don't think he should stay there.

Zaratthustra said:
Is she stronger than the current 4th character in 8-C?
I mean I got 2 kudos for characters from I/O on unknown tier. I mean it's up to you i guess I could try to convince you on why the should be on the unknown tier category.

Added Characters from I/O on 4th for Uknown.

@LordGriffin

Removed him and with that two spots are free on 7-C.

Question, If th other Saint Seiya 3-A's can't affect Abstract Existence's type 1's, and have no resistance's to conceptual maniplation.... Shouldn't they be taken down a peg??? or is it possibley they could pull an inconclusive with their Ressurection immediately after completely destruction of their body?

Thinking of doing a Khorne vs Xue Ying 2-B match but I think will be a stomp.

Yeah, especially in Khorne's favor since by killing him you're only making him stronger. By fighting you're only empowering him.

With Tzeetch, Tzeetch being dead is a change and change empowers Tzeetch, bringing him back.

With Nurgle by killing him you're empowering him since he embodies death

With Slaanesh, if you feel joy from your victory you empower her, bringing her back.

Heck, just by knowing about any of the Chaos Gods you empower them.

I was thinking it was the other way as Xue Ying will stomp as his Daos are 5-D hax while his Void Manipulation reaches to 7-D. His Voidification makes impossible to kill him if you don't have 1-C AP or Soul Hax of the same tier.

Zaratthustra said:
I was thinking it was the other way as Xue Ying will stomp as his Daos are 5-D hax while his Void Manipulation reaches to 7-D. His Voidification makes impossible to kill him if you don't have 1-C AP or Soul Hax of the same tier.
Yeah he seems able to beat the chaos gods.They are no smurfs

I'm just saying, you underestimate the Chaos Gods. Unless Xue Ying can fundementally change the laws of reality to a rediculous degree then the best he can get is inconclusive.

The Smashor said:
I'm just saying, you underestimate the Chaos Gods. Unless Xue Ying can fundementally change the laws of reality to a rediculous degree then the best he can get is inconclusive.
7D void hax can perma kill them

Through it - Void Dao he has the Five Phase Sealing and Spectacular Painting, both are sealing techniques.

The next key for the Chaos Gods - the 1-B is the key which grants them their Immortalities and Higher Dimensional Existence + Manipulation.

Just make the match. Call some knowledgeable members from both verses. I don't know much about Warhammer, but what I do know is the Chaos Gods have been the strongest 2-Bs for this long for a very good reason.

I am aware of this. I just know Warhammer well enough by now that I have doubts 7D voidhax can put down the Chaos Gods.

PsychoWarper said:
Iirc the 2-B CGs have no connection to the High 1-B or 1-A keys.
That's right, as weird as it sounds. If they're totally unconected, why don't we have 2 profiles for them?

TacticalNuke002 said:
This guy is clearly the strongest High 2-A because he can stat amp himself to tier 0
Azathoth is his pet.

complex multiverse with his dog - his range

Standard Equipment: god's blessing -- I can't stop laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back