• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Dragonball character...somewhat, he's kinda fast too when he amps. Like I said, tier of sparse suggestions.

JohnConquest1 said:
Expecting some bad feedback for this but can Toei Goku take a spot in Low 4-C? I mentioned this before but list seems sparse there.
Throw the strongest Low 4-C in Dragon Ball against HIM or Jergingha, whoever wins gets added for now.

How does HIMs type 8 work? Also it'd probably be best to use Majin class Future Warrior due to their regen.

If Xue Ying is a Higher-D smurf shouldn't he be able to take 1st 2-B without much difficulty? Those Chaos Gods aren't related to the 1-A ones or to anything stronger than Tier 2.

The chaos gods aren't even in contention here because the verse has higher things. The way Xue Ying's been described in threads he shouldn't even be 2-B and the existence of higher smurfy stuff like that means stuff past 2-B is part of the verse.

Edit: wrong list. Not necessarily though because his own existence keeps the CG's in existence, so he'd have to kill himself to beat them in a way

Dvorak1902 said:
If Xue Ying is a Higher-D smurf shouldn't he be able to take 1st 2-B without much difficulty? Those Chaos Gods aren't related to the 1-A ones or to anything stronger than Tier 2.
If he's a smurf, then he's the only smurf in the tier. It was once said that if a 2-B smurf appeared, said character would take 1st spot. And if Xue Ying is finally that smurf, then I agree he should be 1st.

@Ion

That rule is just to prevent higher tier characters from using their lower tier powers. This wouldn't apply to character's higher tiered powers. For example, Joseph Joestar is ineligable for 10-C, but Jotaro Kujo is eligible for 8-C (Though naturally neither of these characters would make it into these tiers)

Road Kamelot - would be a 2nd if I'm not wrong as Han Jee-Han doesn't have a way to put her down.

Why even is hermit purple 10-C if it can hold his weight though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back