• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
a guy with infinite reality levels of precognition that allowed him to outsmart a god with better speed than Kezef at its best. And SBA doesn't put him at his best speed, it puts him at whatever he's normally in most of the time.

He can precognition as much as he likes while being completely and totally unable to move due to speed difference. And SBA puts him at willing to kill, which puts Kezef at his best speed.

Speed difference didn't stop him from controlling these things who were aware of all possibilities and are comparable to the other god tiers in terms of speed.

Isn't Kezef infinite speed only due to its teleport witjout error? Form any other purpose (dodging, attacking, initiative with always +20), its speed is finite.

And that's wonderful, but it really would. Unless PIS.

Antoniofer said:
Isn't Kezef infinite speed only due to its teleport witjout error? Form any other purpose (dodging, attacking, initiative with always +20), its speed is finite.
Not really. Kezef mimics Teleport Without Error through speed. He can move to any point in the multiverse instantly by speed alone, people just refer to it as teleportation because the difference between infinite speed and teleportation is exactly nil.

@Ant it sounds more MFTL+ than infinite since it just travels anywhere in the multiverse rather fast.

@Bambu a major plot point that everyone was amazed even happened is not PIS. Even when the AI believed it to be impossible until Terumi pointed out the small flaw.

If your guys are Immeasurable, write them in as Immeasurable. Otherwise don't make the argument. And no, actually. Moving to any point instantly is infinite. Time = 0. This is on the bloody page.

Yeah, but only by using that spell-like ability, not all the time; while doing it can't attack others. In short, by all means, its "nearly limitless" just by using that ability.

Antoniofer said:
Yeah, but only by using that spell-like ability, not all the time; while doing it can't attack others. In short, by all means, its "nearly limitless" just by using that ability.
It can keep doing it? The lore literally states it follows the gods to hunt them down, gods have infinite speed. Not only that, it follows the gods throughout their lifetime to catch up. Anton I get that you like tabletops, I appreciate it, but this is Kezef's lore.

Mr. Bambu said:
Mr. Bambu wrote:
If your guys are Immeasurable, write them in as Immeasurable. Otherwise don't make the argument.
That's literally what he was able to do with his precognition/cosmic awareness. Unless you can argue that Kezef can counter something on this level, this argument isn't moot.

I'm saying your proposition of the man's abilities don't make sense from the wiki's point of view. Immeasurable cannot be reacted to by Infinite, Infinite cannot be reacted to by FTL+, and you certainly can't cut out the middle man. Upgrade the character's speed or don't, otherwise I'm classifying this in the same breed of area as D&D's infinite speed gods giving powers to the Subsonic clerics. Not an actual feat of speed, is the point.

She resists conceptual hax from Rymrgand who is a 2-B abstract god presiding over the concepts of erosion and collapse, under which falls concepts like death, famine, plague, entropy and bad luck. Also, she sealed herself in Rymrgand's realm (In the Beyond) where she gets subjected to that concept manip passively and interacts with Eora (The real world or The Here) through manifestations that don't possess existence. Mukuro sealing her existenceless manifestation is an utterly pointless endeavour.

@Bambu it's not the same as getting powers from a god when that's something Hazama and Terumi themselves have. And again you haven't even refuted passive Phenomena Intervention or Nuking the space time continuum when the person loses.

I haven't refuted the stuff that flagrantly isn't there, you're right. Page doesn't have Immeasurable speed for its abilities, claiming it does out of context isn't a thing I need to debate against quite yet.

Guide me to the Low 6-B profile with Immeasurable speed, please.

The Low 6-B with precognition that works on Immeasurable Nigh omniscient beings, the girl who subconsciously makes PI and is undetectable to characters with enhanced senses and extrasensory perception. And the Girl who nukes the space time continuum on her defeat.

The Low 6-B abuses a weakness in the Immeasurable beings in that he uses the one point where they aren't Immeasurable. Granted, this sounds like a damning anti-feat to Immeasurability, or a premise for an upgrade, but who cares.

Like... I don't think you understand what you're saying. You, Glassman, are suggesting that in an actual face-to-face encounter, Hazama will foresee the actions of an infinite creature (I have nothing wrong with this up to this point) and then somehow act before infinite speed while he himself has FTL+.

At best Noel gains Incon, at worst Kezef tracks her through her lifespan and shunts her at something more dangerous than himself. The last one isn't a problem, D&D characters take the mindset that in the destruction of their home they'll just go find a better one, with blackjack, and hookers, a la the Obyriths who left their destroyed multiverse in the name of taking over a new one, thus founding the depths of the Abyss.

Cause he again did the same thing to Takamagahara, and Kezef losing its perception the moment it gets near Hazama makes it far more likely for him to affect it in the first place as it won't even be aware of where Hazama is at it'll see nothing.

Kezef......beating Phenomena Interventio that's passive. Unless Kezef can resist everything this power has there's no way he will touch Noel.

Kezef can survive a space time reset? I don't recall him being able to resist something like that anywhere in his profile.

I'm willing to bet he could, knowing D&D, resist all of that. Regardless, at worst it comes down to Inconclusive. Which still shunts him to tying for 1st place. So who cares.

And space-time reset isn't something that would be resistance. What does happen is they go into the Astral Sea to the Far Realm and then finding a new multiverse. 's what always happens to the D&D folks who get shunted out of existence.

>>resists all of that

>>most of them bypasses 2-A resistances on a massive scale.

You better have a cosmology blog explaining this shit cause I severely doubt he can resist all of that with no problem.

Like I said, I really don't care at the moment. In either scenario you propose he still does what I said. That is, tie for 1st. Even if neither can do anything, they'd both still be able to hold 1st place. So who cares.

Look, I'm tired and you seem to be getting more and more agitated by the second. I'm fairly sure you've said what needs to be said and this is now just going to be a nuh-uh fight, I'm not interested. If a passive ability set manages to keep you alive, that's great, Kezef still outspeeds to the point that nobody can do anything and has a win condition or ten- the passive stealth-equivalents are good, but if nobody can actually deal with Infinite speed when they themselves cannot act at all, then it doesn't matter.

Kezef should take Low 6-B speed unequal.

Will be doing some Worm revisions that will put The Gray Boy into 10-B.

I think he supplants everyone barring Molecule Man and Hinata in that tier.

Overlord775 said:
He still got nothing on the likes of Magnus or Ahrima
They have a counter against getting absorbed and passively destroyed/Erased like infinitely (due to the AP gap)? if yes, i give up

Also for High 4-C, Iwagahime vs Rimuru has been removed because Iwa stomp Rimuru due to being able to affect the clones in imaginary space thanks to her Multiversal Range plus a Conceptual manipulation far better than everything Rimuru resisted.

Setsuna tenma said:
wasn't death phantom supposed to get immeasurable speed?He looks to be able to beat the elder tita
I am not informed but it could be a huge outlier for Sailor Moon, it's like the second arc of the manga lol

I still need to update the profile tho so let's wait i guess.

@Zara boi can you remove Rimuru from the third spot of High 4-C?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back