• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mukuro Sealing: Mukuro's main power is based on Sealing, with this power, she can seal on a conceptual level, she can seal or unlock memories of peoples, powers, emotions, space-time, the target's function, a holographic projection and even the rotation of a planet. When she sealed all memories related to Shidou, all memories of all person who know it has been erased, even memories from the Fraxinus'data .

There won't be a problem for her to seal as its on a conceptual level.

doesn't really mean anything if the opponent isn't there to be sealed

Also, she doesn't have the range to affect Neriscyrlas's true body in another universe, so she could just send another fake body even if it worked

Is Blazblue gonna top PMMM after the last revision because I think infinitely above baseline mindhax was approved and every 2-A can resist it now.

Also someone said that Embryo has Es' passives which I'm iffy about but if it's accepted Embryo has like, 58 passives.

Serpent is only a bit weaker than Lady of Pain. Not sure he deserves a spot considering how little we know about him since Serpent's only real contribution to the continuum was making Vecna very very strong.

For Kezef being 1st in speed Unequalized, I don't think he can beat this smooth criminal.

The soulhax doesn't put him down since he is fine literally without it. He was fine after his soul was literally ripped out of him permanently. So I don't think any kind of soul damage will put him down, since even if it's destroyed he'll not going to flinch. He said it's still painful though but he's a ********* so doesn't matter.

Also for infinite speed blang blang passive paralysis. Thought based mindhax is enough to put it down.

Kezef can neg Mid-Godly and doesn't really need Soul Manip to just outright kill him. Infinite speed means Hazama can't move for the fight. Passive paralysis is already dealt with via Malkizid having the same exact passive 2-A-infinitely-above-baseline paralysis hax given by Corellon.

It's not that won't kill him, it won't even incapacitate him, he was calm and fine while having his soul ripped out of him. He already dealt with better Regen Negation. He has infinite versions of himself backing him up who are all aware of currently what's happening because of the Cosmic Awareness, they can send it to Boundary if they want to, and type 8 to Noel will stop it from downright killing Hazama.

None of the infinite versions have infinite speed to counter and I don't understand what makes that better regen negation when Kezef negged regen of beings on the level of Mystra and Shar.

And... that's great, all of that really is, but none of those comically aware creatures can do anything other than exist and get eaten thanks to Infinite speed. I don't care much about Speed Equal, Kezef takes Speed Unequal by rights of none of BlazBlue being able to move.

Terumi regenerated from collapse of the infinite universes across time, not to mention he's fine completely unobserved, meaning he should've not exist, observationally, and observation can affect concepts. Hazama regened from it like nothing. Also even then Life Link should given him Type 5 and 2, hell, it's already accepted that Life Link gives Type 5, like Ragna, I don't know why that isn't there.

He's only Multiversal with Teleportation while Hazama's Acausality is Multiversal+. Just killing every versions isn't an option.

Why is his Regenerationn only Mid. Type 5 and 2 don't really matter in this case.

And... actually, no. He would be Multiversal+, just seemed sort of obsolete to put it that way when D&D is already known as an infinite multiverse.

Yeah, it does, it keeps him alive. Also this is Low 6-B self so his soul, aka this guy jam-packed with 2-A Hax will help him. And I know for sure that Kezef ain't stopping him. He literally has no option. Also I forgot, 2-A Reactive Evolution. I just said the power of his regen negation, the Regen itself is only Mid.

Okay. Then you should update the page.

They don't matter in the sense that the verse has killed Type 2s and 5s before. Reducing an enemy to basic bits is a lot easier when you're fast enough that they cannot move. And Yuki also cannot move against an Infinite speed character. I don't know what else to say other than this literally means nothing. If his Regen is mid, Kezef eats him while he impotently watches. Infinite speed and a win condition spell out taking 1st place speed unequal.

It says Multiversal on the premise that he can move anywhere in the multiverse instantly. This is an infinite multiverse. The page says that.

I doubt that reducing him to bits will kill him because he stated to be able to come back after being dropped to the deep parts of the Boundary, which, according to what happened in Phase Shift, should've erased his physical body, if not alongside his mental body. And why 2-A Reactive Evolution won't matter.

Terumi is literally born in a dimension that transcend time and space, he should've been Immeasurable if other supporters aren't iffy about it even though many other Low 5-Bs are able to cross the Boundary I don't get it.

Isn't the infinite multiverses by default should be At least Multiversal+?

Isn't that Low-Godly, and not Mid, Regenerationn. I feel like the profile is either wrong or you are. And it won't matter because against an Infinite Speed character it literally will have zero time to act, I feel as though this part of the fact is being purposefully missed, I don't intend to claim non-speed equal, since that would be better taken by the gods if they weren't High 6-A, but none of them can even do anything against something moving at Infinite speed.

So he isn't Immeasurable.

For AP, yes. For range I just put Multiversal to avoid rather silly phrasings.

No, because he ain't regenerating from it, Kazuma didn't and he will not. He's just okay with being erased, you know, it's Type 2. One good ass Type 2, I'm okay even if I'm erased kind.

I accept that he won't win the fight, I'm currently arguing if Kezef can win the fight and not put the fight to incon.

So that isn't an issue, this isn't about erasure so much as tearing him to so many bits that he cannot function.

Not really. If you are still resigned to your physical form and cannot function that's different from being erased and not caring. Alternatively, with Infinite Speed, Kezef could literally just drag him to anywhere and leave him there. Like the amount of things that could be done are staggering. Just toss him into the Far Realm at that point.

Or thrown to the bottom of the Abyss, infinite, infinite sized realms to go through as well as Demons to deal with, some far stronger than before and such.

2-A isn't a barrier. High 2-A and above Kezef can't really **** with but frankly pretty much any manner of 2-A abilities mean Kezef can reliably tear through them or shunt them somewhere they can be dealt with (Far Realm 1-A entities in this case).

His Type 8 isn't "I can't die as long as a 2-A exists", it's "if I die, a 2-A will collapse the entire reality, warp or create another me to make me alive and everything, including the universe will be reset to zero" kind.

I see a couple of possibilities from there for Kezef. First, he could follow the Obyrinth path, that is to say, travel through the Far Realm to just get a new multiverse, or possibly just attempt to kill the 2-A. At best its incon, with Ragna having no agency in reacting. At worst, Kezef manages to overcome it. Sharing a spot with Kezef is all I'm gunning for, with Speed Equal he probably gets dunked on by some odd hax or other, with the raw versatility alone.

1. 2 should just be "Other characters from D&D" for reference.

I still think Castiel should be weaker than Lucifer or Michael. @Zaratthustra

Immortalgodd said:
I still think Castiel should be weaker than Lucifer or Michael. @Zaratthustra
What Key and your motive for this one as I can't give any (as I haven't seen any ep from supernatural) so I can't debate this one if they are stronger or not.

What Key and your motive for this one as I can't give any (as I haven't seen any ep from supernatural) so I can't debate this one if they are stronger or not.

Where is meng Hao?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back