• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a fight for him with someone from 2-C to get a spot if you want as otherwise, I can't add him without a fight where he beats the character from top 5.

@Zaratthustra The only character seems to be Xue not Bai

Ragna's not gonna be 2-C, also for the last time. Read. The. Profile. For crying out loud. There's a note in Ragna's profile for a reason

Why hanos becoming 2A though? Wasn't it agreed that IG is only 2C?

Theglassman12 said:
Ragna's not gonna be 2-C, also for the last time. Read. The. Profile. For crying out loud. There's a note in Ragna's profile for a reason
And these points are also very very true, True Azure Ragna is basically a force of nature so it isnt able to fight.

Overlord775 said:
IG Thanos is becoming High 1-B
From what I understood from the scans and the talk I don't really understand how he should become 1B. The whole ordeal is 2 scans against what IG is portrayed to be. 2A is a bit high but 1B is just reaching at this point.

Black Panter with the IG was able to put a fight with God Doom and the living tribunal was unsure if he could have defeated the IG and their clash would have destroyd all of reality

BTW the Beyonders and the Living Tribunal are getting downgraded to High 1-B

Avatar of Calamity is not banned. It was being used as an example for characters with multiple tiers can't have tiers inbetween their listed tiers used.

Avatar was never banned, it said you don't use the theoretical tiers that it might get instead of what it actually has.

God Doom never had the power to begin with. He could only use as much as Owen allowed. I mean Doom could only save fragments of multiverse and the world too needed his constant power for the world to exist whereas Owen could rebuild the entire multiverse. Also, LT made the infinity gauntlet useless with a wave of his hand. The only thing he says to Adam was that the battle would destroy reality not he would have trouble.

I said where is Meng Hao, not where Castiel is.

Anyway, Xue Ying will get 2nd 2-B as he beats Tiamat Lilith.

I thought about making an 8-C profile for Dyrwoodian siege engineers from Pillars of Eternity. Made a bomb that killed a 2-B Abstract God. But, meh. Its a group of people and the bomb requires some prep.

Overlord775 said:
Zaratthustra said:
I said where is Meng Hao, not where Castiel is.
Anyway, Xue Ying will get 2nd 2-B as he beats Tiamat Lilith.
Ginji Amano says hi
Why is Ginji Amano a contender for 2nd spot? Doesn't he...resist everything and is arguably of a higher 2-B scale than Warhammer? But anyway pretty sure Ginji stomps xue but feel free to make the match.

Zaratthustra said:
So, anything I need to update?
Kezef the Chaos Hound takes speed unequal 1st in Low 6-B. "Characters from Dungeons and Dragons" takes 2nd place otherwise.

Dealer's choice. When dealing with an actual threat, incorporeal, and I'd say that's what he spends most of his time doing, chasing down the god Mask (his lore pretty much amounts to "I really want to chew this man to bits"). But whenever he's essentially toying with a target (unsurprisingly this normally happens to worshippers of Mask) he'll go corporeal. Think of it as self-induced challenge.

In a willing to kill scenario? No.

Against a dude who's precog allowed him to outsmart a nigh omniscient and immeasurable being? Or a girl who can subconsciously create phenomena interventions, or a girl who can distort space and time to reset everything should she lose?

A guy who is FTL+. From the getgo if Kezef is willing to kill, he is Infinite. OP can write him in as not Infinite, the stat is there, but going purely SBA no. Abilities outside of that don't matter. Kezef can incap, he incaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back